Post: [Reupload] Lord of The Rings : Aragorn's Quest Platinum Save
07-01-2013, 03:34 PM #1
mister-mistery
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU ! I was searching for a platinum save for this game, I saw it unlocked the majority of the trophies but the only link I've found is on this thread (You must login or register to view this content.) but the link is dead. Could someone reupload it with mediafire please ?
Thanks in advance
07-01-2013, 08:41 PM #2
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Try this
You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by mistery View Post
Hi NGU ! I was searching for a platinum save for this game, I saw it unlocked the majority of the trophies but the only link I've found is on this thread (You must login or register to view this content.) but the link is dead. Could someone reupload it with mediafire please ?
Thanks in advance

The following 4 users say thank you to Gandalf for this useful post:

Dalmin, hallofinjustice, mister-mistery, wolfteam1218
07-01-2013, 09:08 PM #3
mister-mistery
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Gandalf View Post
Try this
You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you Gandalf ! :-)
07-01-2013, 10:52 PM #4
It's fitting that Gandalf uploads the LOTR save. I needed it too, Thank You.
07-01-2013, 11:15 PM #5
mister-mistery
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by hallofinjustice View Post
It's fitting that Gandalf uploads the LOTR save. I needed it too, Thank You.

Ah ah I thought the same ^^
07-20-2013, 11:18 PM #6
are there different versions of this game ? the name of my save folder is called "BLES00998_SAVE" and not "ULUS10475DATA00" like the file provided here...
07-21-2013, 08:51 AM #7
Originally posted by Leandro
are there different versions of this game ? the name of my save folder is called "BLES00998_SAVE" and not "ULUS10475DATA00" like the file provided here...

I'm not sure. I've never seen a save file that started with a U, perhaps it is a typo by the original uploader. The SFO file is strange as well. Maybe try switching out the SECURE.BIN file with your own and see if it works, if there is such a file.
07-21-2013, 01:02 PM #8
Originally posted by hallofinjustice View Post
I'm not sure. I've never seen a save file that started with a U, perhaps it is a typo by the original uploader. The SFO file is strange as well. Maybe try switching out the SECURE.BIN file with your own and see if it works, if there is such a file.

I don't have a SECURE.BIN file :( The files in my save are: CUTSFLAG.DAT, ICON0.PNG, LOTR.DAT, PARAM.PFD and PARAM.SFO.
I tried copying the ULUS... folder to my ps3 but instead of showing the ICON0.PNG it shows a grey rectangle with a question mark in it.

You said you needed it too, did you get the save to work ?
07-21-2013, 06:51 PM #9
Originally posted by Leandro
I don't have a SECURE.BIN file :( The files in my save are: CUTSFLAG.DAT, ICON0.PNG, LOTR.DAT, PARAM.PFD and PARAM.SFO.
I tried copying the ULUS... folder to my ps3 but instead of showing the ICON0.PNG it shows a grey rectangle with a question mark in it.

You said you needed it too, did you get the save to work ?

Honestly I forgot to test it, I've been so busy the past couple weeks I haven't been able to game much. Until your post, I never checked the save file. There's something completely wrong with it, that's for sure.
12-15-2013, 09:43 PM #10
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Does someone have another save for this game the one that is here does not work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo