09-28-2013, 05:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi, this is the first time i post something here and after a while i was wondering if there is some way to use my save files from my old account to get the trophies in my new account, because i got a few platinums and games with more than 85% in that account and i dont wanna do it all over again xD

is possible ? safe? with no ban risk?

thats all Smile

thanks
09-28-2013, 06:12 PM #2
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by shinjipsx View Post
hi, this is the first time i post something here and after a while i was wondering if there is some way to use my save files from my old account to get the trophies in my new account, because i got a few platinums and games with more than 85% in that account and i dont wanna do it all over again xD

is possible ? safe? with no ban risk?

thats all Smile

thanks

Hi, there is no risk of a ban at all when you resign a game save to your account. Now, about your saves and trophies... if you earned about 50% of trophies in a game for instance and resigned that save to your other account, you will most likely not instantly get that 50% of trophies earned because you need to do something to make the trophies pop! There are great save sets here for you to use though.

Game Save Resigner tuts:
You must login or register to view this content.
or
09-28-2013, 08:53 PM #3
Originally posted by BOOM
Hi, there is no risk of a ban at all when you resign a game save to your account. Now, about your saves and trophies... if you earned about 50% of trophies in a game for instance and resigned that save to your other account, you will most likely not instantly get that 50% of trophies earned because you need to do something to make the trophies pop! There are great save sets here for you to use though.

Game Save Resigner tuts:
or

i tried with "ps3 save resigner" , to resing some the last of us saves from here but when make a copy to my ps3 pop up "data corrupted" ..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo