11-05-2013, 07:57 PM #1
-Ryan-
Splicer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I done exactly what this thread says You must login or register to view this content. and it doesn't work all its doing is saying that the savegame data isn't mine when I try to put it on my ps3 some1 please tell me how to do it cause the game is copy protected and cant get the trophies and that's why im trying bruteforce out...
11-06-2013, 12:55 PM #11
-Ryan-
Splicer
Originally posted by X View Post
checkt this video maybe it helps you Winky Winky

This doesn't work either cause when I rebuild it doesn't update the profile name or give the PARAM.SFO Original
11-06-2013, 03:13 PM #12
-Ryan-
Splicer
Managed to figure it out as all tutorials were wrong and forgot to mention some things u have to do lol! :p
11-06-2013, 07:37 PM #13
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Originally posted by Ryan
Managed to figure it out as all tutorials were wrong and forgot to mention some things u have to do lol! :p

like what....?
11-06-2013, 08:33 PM #14
-Ryan-
Splicer
Originally posted by YnO View Post
like what....?

No tut says u need to run as admin for bruteforce to work and there was another thing as well
11-06-2013, 08:47 PM #15
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Originally posted by Ryan
No tut says u need to run as admin for bruteforce to work and there was another thing as well

i dont run as an admin....if its not necessary then it wont be mencioned.
besides its universal. if some software cant run properly, then you should try as an admin, is not only for BSD its for all software

what else....name all the wrong thing in the tuts.
Last edited by YnO ; 11-06-2013 at 08:49 PM.
11-06-2013, 08:56 PM #16
-Ryan-
Splicer
Originally posted by YnO View Post
i dont run as an admin....if its not necessary then it wont be mencioned.
besides its universal. if some software cant run properly, then you should try as an admin, is not only for BSD its for all software

what else....name all the wrong thing in the tuts.

The only program I've ever had to run as admin is Bruteforce so it obv is necessary...
11-06-2013, 10:08 PM #17
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
:rolleyes:

kids these days.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo