03-19-2014, 05:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I downloaded a gamesave (Which obviously wasn't mine) for the instant Plat on Sound Shapes, and tried to sync from my PS3 after all of the trophies popped. I received the infamous "Error syncing save data". Any way to fix this through BruteForce? Thanks!

The following user thanked CynicBean for this useful post:

braindead
04-27-2014, 10:03 PM #11
Lord Ike
Error… Cat invasion!
I had this issue earlier, even with a correctly resigned save i was getting an error, my solution was delete the cloud sync of the cloud, and to my surprise, the trophies started popping.
04-27-2014, 10:06 PM #12
I downloaded a save from xploder ~ it wouldn't sync after a few tries I tried "delete Cloud Save" and that made them all pop.??
My psn is: xBIG_RABx
I don't understand is I used the save on my other psn profile and it synced no problem and all trophies popped.??
really need it to sync though so I can pop all trophies on psvita & ps4
Last edited by xBIG_RABx ; 04-27-2014 at 10:24 PM. Reason: added more info
04-27-2014, 10:24 PM #13
Lord Ike
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by SMITH View Post
I downloaded a save from xploder ~ it wouldn't sync after a few tries I tried "delete Cloud Save" and that made them all pop.??
I don't understand is I used the save on my other psn profile and it synced no problem and all trophies popped.??

Is this the 1st time you are using the save to sync to the cloud?? maybe retry deleting and sync again? if thw save is resigned properly it should be working.

What I did was get my save from their database aswell, then i simply started a new game, cloud sync'd once, and trophies started popping on my ps3 but then i stopped popping the trophies, then i came back to pop more trophies, got that error, so i deleted it from the cloud, as soon as i did that, bam, rest of the trophies popped.

after that, the vita version was simple, just a cloud sync and it worked instantly.
04-27-2014, 10:25 PM #14
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by SMITH View Post

Weird, recently I downloaded Bruteforce 4.6 as it's the newest one and now it seems like I can't edit the SAVE.JSO file properly. Doesn't seem to overwrite what I enter into it. :S
04-27-2014, 11:09 PM #15
Originally posted by Stephen. View Post
Weird, recently I downloaded Bruteforce 4.6 as it's the newest one and now it seems like I can't edit the SAVE.JSO file properly. Doesn't seem to overwrite what I enter into it. :S

so does that mean you are unable to do a save for me.??
do you know someone else with bruteforce who could possibly do it for me ~ really wanna get it to sync & get the psvita & ps4 plats too...
04-27-2014, 11:21 PM #16
Originally posted by Guy View Post
I had this issue earlier, even with a correctly resigned save i was getting an error, my solution was delete the cloud sync of the cloud, and to my surprise, the trophies started popping.

I tried that, I actually tried deleting everything, the save, the cloud data, the actual game, redownloaded & tried again, but was still the same, (nothing is popping on my psvita). It was after this I tried reigning it to my other psn account, when I did this it worked 1st time on that account,? don't understand why that account but not my other.???
04-29-2014, 10:39 PM #17
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
can i just use my game genie to resign the save?
05-30-2014, 12:22 AM #18
I've gotten to the part that you change online id but I can't delete or change the old persons id? Can you explain how you change the name?

The following user thanked North58 for this useful post:

braindead
06-01-2014, 09:48 AM #19
braindead
Bounty hunter
I have the same problem. It worked with Bruteforce Savedata 4.6. I found an other PSN User. I deleted it and resign it.

1. When i start the game and delete the cloud.
2. Then all trophies pop! :-) But the DLC Trophies not. I bought them legally in the Shop.

3. BUT when i want to put my Savegame into the cloud for other systems like Vita or PS4. I got an ERROR!!!!

The Tutorial from the Thread Beginning:

1. Copy the save into Bruteforce
2. Decrypt PFD > Decrypt All Files
3. Double click on Safe.JSO and find the word "onlineID" (use ctrl + F)
4. Underneath "onlineID" you'll see a PSN username, just put your PSN username, just keep clicking OK then Save when done.
5. Delete all the FFLINE files in the save folder while Bruteforce is still on.
6. Encrypt PFD > Encrypt Decrypted Files > Yes
7. Verify PFD then... Rebuild > Rebuild Partial

What means delete the FFLINES? Where can i found them???

Can somebody help me?

EDIT: I got it to work! :-)

You must login or register to view this content.

With this save i got all trophies. AND Cloud Sync worked also!

Simple follow the steps above !
Last edited by braindead ; 06-01-2014 at 11:55 AM.

The following user thanked braindead for this useful post:

Feinars

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo