03-28-2014, 01:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'd like to know if one of you who has BFSD can modify this save I downloaded from xploder. I want to have their sphere grid fully open to level ten and have Fang's CP maxed as well in preparation for the battle with Bartandelus in Chapter 9 (It's a save from Chapter Three, but I want them all to be approximatelyy the same level.) I tried to do it myself but I managed to both the save, and I'd played all day yesterday. (Yes, idiot me forgot to back it up before I played with it, but we all make mistakes and I don't mind replaying those six chapters. XD)

I'll upload the save. Thanks in advance.

You must login or register to view this content.

Link to file.
Last edited by redheadturkey ; 03-28-2014 at 01:54 AM.
03-28-2014, 10:55 PM #2
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
Originally posted by redheadturkey View Post
I'd like to know if one of you who has BFSD can modify this save I downloaded from xploder. I want to have their sphere grid fully open to level ten and have Fang's CP maxed as well in preparation for the battle with Bartandelus in Chapter 9 (It's a save from Chapter Three, but I want them all to be approximatelyy the same level.) I tried to do it myself but I managed to both the save, and I'd played all day yesterday. (Yes, idiot me forgot to back it up before I played with it, but we all make mistakes and I don't mind replaying those six chapters. XD)

I'll upload the save. Thanks in advance.

You must login or register to view this content.

Link to file.

This isnt the right forum post your Request here You must login or register to view this content.
03-28-2014, 11:29 PM #3
My apologies, I'll move it, thanks. Smile

The following user thanked redheadturkey for this useful post:

X-GHOST-X

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo