01-05-2015, 02:43 AM #1
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU users, Is there a trophy folder out there like WorrorFight's but has no corrupted trophy's? I'm trying to get level 100 but all folders I use have corruptions. I tried all different in WorrorFight's thread but run into a lot of corruptions. If anyone can link me to a folder with clean saves for level 100 I would really appreciate it. Thanks, I feel like a noob for asking this but I ask other member and no answer. :/
01-22-2015, 05:37 PM #20
Originally posted by ImHaXUnique View Post
Oh well I'll try to get trophies on all the games I ran out of trophy folders but not level 100 :/ I'm looking hard for more haha thanks tho again :$ :p

PSNDL will get you to 110 at least...
01-22-2015, 06:52 PM #21
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Frosty
PSNDL will get you to 110 at least...

Isn't PSNDL to download like games/DLC etc. How do I use that for trophies.
Sorry for bothering a lot i know im annoying haha
Last edited by ImHaXUnique ; 01-22-2015 at 07:41 PM.
01-23-2015, 01:32 AM #22
Isn't PSNDL to download like games/DLC etc. How do I use that for trophies.
Sorry for bothering a lot i know im annoying haha

It has a whole selection of games to download...some plats, but mainly psn games. about 300-400 psn games to download. just download the game, install the fix with reactpsn, run the game, extract the trophy folder, ps3tig, etc.
01-23-2015, 02:58 AM #23
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
It has a whole selection of games to download...some plats, but mainly psn games. about 300-400 psn games to download. just download the game, install the fix with reactpsn, run the game, extract the trophy folder, ps3tig, etc.

Nah I got it. Smile thank you for all your help. I couldn't do it without you, even if you think you didn't help you did. If you want the folder i'll upload for you even tho i know you don't need them lol. Im going to test them on a new acc and release later
01-23-2015, 08:06 AM #24
Nah I got it. Smile thank you for all your help. I couldn't do it without you, even if you think you didn't help you did. If you want the folder i'll upload for you even tho i know you don't need them lol. Im going to test them on a new acc and release later

Hmm, if it's all common folders, then go for it. Make sure all your folders are d55 and 100% Winky Winky I see you made it past level 100! Happy
01-23-2015, 09:10 PM #25
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
Hmm, if it's all common folders, then go for it. Make sure all your folders are d55 and 100% Winky Winky I see you made it past level 100! Happy

Yea I'm going to test again on a new account to be sure their isn't C25, if not I'll release Happy
And yea I didn't know I'll go higher than 100 lol :p
01-24-2015, 04:23 AM #26
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja

Quick question, if I have an account on level 29 but it has no trophy folders in it since its a different hdd0, can I still level up? I know it will say D55 to the game it's already plat but no trophies go up, can I still do plats on it or would it give me a different code ?
01-24-2015, 06:08 AM #27
Quick question, if I have an account on level 29 but it has no trophy folders in it since its a different hdd0, can I still level up? I know it will say D55 to the game it's already plat but no trophies go up, can I still do plats on it or would it give me a different code ?

Just have to resign to that account. Be wary about the account signature though. If starts with a letter, you can only use games you own.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo