06-04-2016, 09:02 AM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got an old account of mine that's now banned. Had modded trophies with legit Timestamps. Is it possible to resign them to work on another account? I didn't mod the trophies myself and they were synced but is it possible to get access to my trophies or only the ones unlocked on my system? If I were to resign, would timestamps stay as they are?
06-06-2016, 03:30 AM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Frosty may help you more than me but from my understanding of trophy folders is once they are synced that's it..you can't do nothing with them. I could be wrong though. Your best bet would be to get new folders, either download them or boot game until main menu, quit, then ftp folders to pc. Again I could be wrong

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

BatmanSupremacy
06-07-2016, 12:49 AM #3
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I got an old account of mine that's now banned. Had modded trophies with legit Timestamps. Is it possible to resign them to work on another account? I didn't mod the trophies myself and they were synced but is it possible to get access to my trophies or only the ones unlocked on my system? If I were to resign, would timestamps stay as they are?

Originally posted by xenomage View Post
Frosty may help you more than me but from my understanding of trophy folders is once they are synced that's it..you can't do nothing with them. I could be wrong though. Your best bet would be to get new folders, either download them or boot game until main menu, quit, then ftp folders to pc. Again I could be wrong

Frosty was demoted/retired a while ago, he hasn’t been online here ever since so I don’t think he will be anytime soon.
Best chance to get in touch with him is through his website, he's not answering pm's.
06-07-2016, 01:20 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Kayleigh
Frosty was demoted/retired a while ago, he hasn’t been online here ever since so I don’t think he will be anytime soon.
Best chance to get in touch with him is through his website, he's not answering pm's.

That explains why he hasn't responded, thanks for informing me. Can you link me to his site? Or hopefully someone else can help me out.

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

BatmanSupremacy
06-07-2016, 02:16 AM #5
That explains why he hasn't responded, thanks for informing me. Can you link me to his site? Or hopefully someone else can help me out.

For me it has been a few years since I have visited his site and unfortunately I didn’t save it.
So no I don’t have the link for you but maybe if you Google: Frosty+modding or something similar you will get a result.
I am sorry I couldn’t help you, he is hard to get in touch with...:(
06-07-2016, 02:53 AM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Kayleigh
For me it has been a few years since I have visited his site and unfortunately I didn’t save it.
So no I don’t have the link for you but maybe if you Google: Frosty+modding or something similar you will get a result.
I am sorry I couldn’t help you, he is hard to get in touch with...:(

It's fine. I'll just see if someone else could help. I don't think he'd be willing.
06-26-2016, 05:26 AM #7
I got an old account of mine that's now banned. Had modded trophies with legit Timestamps. Is it possible to resign them to work on another account? I didn't mod the trophies myself and they were synced but is it possible to get access to my trophies or only the ones unlocked on my system? If I were to resign, would timestamps stay as they are?

I do believe that if you use the same PS3 as the account's trophies were earned on, and retrieve the synced folders to your computer, it will allow for syncing onto another account on the SAME PS3. I've only ever tried syncing a synced folder from one of my accs, once. It worked. I had earned trophies on J-Stars on one of my accounts on a PS3. Took that folder, resigned, and put it onto another account on the same PS3, and it synced, after rebuilding. If you retrieve a synced folder, it would have the timestamps from which it was synced with.
06-26-2016, 06:45 AM #8
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
I do believe that if you use the same PS3 as the account's trophies were earned on, and retrieve the synced folders to your computer, it will allow for syncing onto another account on the SAME PS3. I've only ever tried syncing a synced folder from one of my accs, once. It worked. I had earned trophies on J-Stars on one of my accounts on a PS3. Took that folder, resigned, and put it onto another account on the same PS3, and it synced, after rebuilding. If you retrieve a synced folder, it would have the timestamps from which it was synced with.

Thanks for the reply! Appreciate it Frosty! I'll see what I can do, as my system just got YLOD :(
06-26-2016, 11:16 AM #9
Thanks for the reply! Appreciate it Frosty! I'll see what I can do, as my system just got YLOD :(

Well better hope you can fix that PS3, otherwise you'll have to make a duplicate folder. I wish there was a way to make synced folder into syncable folders, but alas.
10-29-2016, 06:36 PM #10
itzGumi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Well better hope you can fix that PS3, otherwise you'll have to make a duplicate folder. I wish there was a way to make synced folder into syncable folders, but alas.

Can you help me with something Frosty? Can you check my last thread I started?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo