08-10-2017, 07:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I resigned them by BSD with my param sfo.when i click "update account ID"and click yes, it comes out "do you want to update the current save data? WARNING the files may not be decrypted yet",then I click yes too,and transport the folders to my ps3.when i rebulding the database ,the folders dont showe up ,how could this happen ,please help me ,THX!You must login or register to view this content.
08-14-2017, 07:09 AM #29
no it's not showing
08-14-2017, 11:27 AM #30
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by luffyma View Post
I resigned them by BSD with my param sfo.when i click "update account ID"and click yes, it comes out "do you want to update the current save data? WARNING the files may not be decrypted yet",then I click yes too,and transport the folders to my ps3.when i rebulding the database ,the folders dont showe up ,how could this happen ,please help me ,THX!You must login or register to view this content.

You're suppose to copy all trophy folders into one folder then open BruteForce (add your profile to it by copying a save off your PS3 and putting it on your computer then click the .sfo file to set profile. Then in BruteForce import the trophy folders by selecting the folder you added them to. Then highlight them all in Bruteforce and click on Rebuild Full then select encrypt all files then keep clicking on Yes for each trophy folder then right click on the folders and copy to USB. Then open up multiman and copy the folders to the trophy folder on PS3.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo