02-07-2010, 08:43 PM #1
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I personally think BFB2 will be better then MW2. So why don,t you guys put down your thoughts about this and then we will find out who is right when the game comes out. Smile

The following 7 users say thank you to Night Wolf for this useful post:

Da Only OG, ELiTExReiDeY, GrinchV2, muman, Pullz7, S e t h
02-11-2010, 03:22 AM #56
graveheat
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by timply7 View Post
^^^^
crazzy

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

you guys are looking at pictures ill played the demo a few times and in my opinon i think the graphics are garbarge soo if you think there not then thats you

You really have no idea how much of a game is compressed to make a demo. Pretty much everything looks and sounds subpar compared to the real game. Those screens are what it will look like in the final product. I've played the demo too, and even then the graphics still look better to me. The only thing Modern Warfare 2 has that gives it the illusion of looking great is lighting. Every gun in that game looks like it's on a showroom floor or something.
02-11-2010, 06:20 AM #57
ƒrizz
Banned
I am falling in love with BFBC2 it is so fun I just hope they improve on the player movement because it is garbage right now, other then that super fun game
02-14-2010, 06:36 PM #58
Sander
Save Point
BFBC2 owns MW2 cause BFBC2 has squad deathmatch! (4 squads of 4 player against each other squad)

And all the killstreak rewards on MW2 are getting annoying!
Last edited by Sander ; 02-14-2010 at 06:39 PM.
02-14-2010, 06:43 PM #59
MW2 wins this. I play MW2 but i am not a big fan, i have played BBC2 demo and my solution is: BBc2 is that kind of game that you get headaches and get annoyed. You have to earn gazillion points to get a sniper rifle that is not a Bolt-Action. The sniper you begin with this Bolt-Action rifle that does not kill in one shot. You need 32 kills with that crappy bolt action rifle that doesn't kill in one shot to get a decent sniper. The game kinda looks like Playmo or Team Fortress or something as much childish. MW2 is simply better.
02-14-2010, 10:26 PM #60
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
That is the one bad thing. It takes alot of points to rank up.
02-14-2010, 11:44 PM #61
Kervrn
Who’s Jim Erased?
Its a good break from MW2 could be the next big thing that beats MW2..so yeah we will see! :]
02-15-2010, 12:21 AM #62
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
Yeah it could really beat. It has a really good chance. That did awesome with the computer series. lets see if they can carry it over now.
02-15-2010, 12:40 AM #63
zrvnavi
Gym leader
im fed up with MW2, hopefully this could satisfy my FPS hungerSmile
02-15-2010, 06:37 PM #64
Originally posted by Godfather View Post
MW2 wins this. I play MW2 but i am not a big fan, i have played BBC2 demo and my solution is: BBc2 is that kind of game that you get headaches and get annoyed. You have to earn gazillion points to get a sniper rifle that is not a Bolt-Action. The sniper you begin with this Bolt-Action rifle that does not kill in one shot. You need 32 kills with that crappy bolt action rifle that doesn't kill in one shot to get a decent sniper. The game kinda looks like Playmo or Team Fortress or something as much childish. MW2 is simply better.

Really going to have to disagree with most of this.

1. The 1st Sniper Rifle is a one shot kill with a headshot. Also, BFBC2 has a "perk" type system kind of like MW2 and I believe one of them is very similar to stopper power which could create easier one shot kills. MW2 sniper rifles are basically the same way and a lot of snipers prefer bolt-action sniper rifles compared to a "aim and spray" sniper rifle so I dont really understand your point.

2. In reference of your TF2 comment...I cant say that BFBC2 is 100% realistic(because it is still a videogame) but it is a lot more realistic than MW2. MW2 with the commando, killstreaks, painkiller, martydom, last stand, and being able to reload akimbo weapons make MW2 unrealistic and a campers fest.

The main problem I see with BFBC2 is that I am not sure if XBOX/PS3 players are smart enough to play it correctly. You cannot play BFBC2 like MW2 and be effective. MW2 has a bunch of team based games but you can still play them as an individual and be very successful. BFBC2 requires in most game types to play in a squad and work as a unit to complete a set objective.

The following user thanked bombdrop77 for this useful post:

Night Wolf

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo