05-07-2023, 03:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It seems like a lifetime ago that the PS3 came out. Obviously this place was built heavily on the back of the console, so it’s no surprise there is so much content here and some that still maintains a decent audience.

How many of you have actually used a PS3 within the last 6 months? I probably haven’t turned one on since 2015.

The following user thanked Darth Saul for this useful post:

ProbablyRaging
05-08-2023, 06:42 PM #2
Restrodude
Lifetime Elite Member Enzo
Just found an old fat cechk model from my parents that are not in use anymore, just jailbroke it with the new methods. I play once ever couple months just to test it out or play some old PS3 games.

The following 2 users say thank you to Restrodude for this useful post:

Darth Saul, ProbablyRaging
06-09-2023, 06:07 AM #3
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
unpacked mine in February to put the latest CFW on it, played a game for a few hours, then packed it up LMAO
06-24-2023, 07:08 PM #4
KingOfTheAge
The Golden Patriot
I've been debating firing mine back up, tbh.
07-14-2023, 01:17 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Anytime I want to pretend I'm Tom Cruise in Top Gun, I throw on a pair of aviators, don my leather jacket, get some Kenny Loggins playing and turn on my PS3. At this point the fans pretty much sound like the roar of an F-16.

(And yes I've maintained it as dust free as I can. It's just old and has seem some hard use. Like me.)
03-07-2024, 11:48 PM #6
Im trying to but cant seem to login at all lmao

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo