02-18-2010, 10:33 PM #1
Dopey
NGU :/
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD!

Please do not create any additional threads on this matter. Any additional threads will be closed immediately.

A lot of people are posting the same theories and mixing up the emblem with the COD4 one. The COD4 one, which is shown below is obtained through the Spectre IV challenge completion:

You must login or register to view this content.

THIS IS NOT THE EMBLEM IN QUESTION. The emblem we're trying to unlock is this one:

According to 402, this emblem is obtainable in the game without hacking or modding. Proof of him saying this is shown on his Twitter account as well as the pictures below:

So now that you all know what emblem we're looking for, here are some of the THEORIES that people have thought of and proven to be wrong. Also, no one has obtained this emblem without hacking the game.

THEORIES IN THE TRASH:

Complete all Prestige challenges: FALSE. This is not the way to unlock the emblem and here is YouTube proof of someone completing all of them - [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnM-kZud2QQ"]Complete all Prestige Challenges[/ame] (Start the video at 1:05 to see proof)

Complete all Challenges in the game: FALSE. Even people who use JTAG to get all titles and emblems do not obtain the spinning skull emblem. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=510BC0Tq76k"]Complete all Challenges[/ame]
The game doesn't know the difference between hack and legit.

All Achievements Unlocked: FALSE.
100% Completion on Campaign, Spec Ops , Multiplayer (1100%): FALSE.
YouTube proof for both: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClFA6kaMak"]Complete all achievements and trophies[/ame]

1000 AC-130 kills: FALSE. Like I said before, that unlocks the COD4 emblem. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnWtFys1fIs"]AC-130 + COD4 Spinning Emblem[/ame]

1000 Nuke kills *Not call in 1000 Nukes*: FALSE. YouTube proof: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMpUTGpG-Gk"]1000+ Nuke Kills[/ame] (Average kills with a nuke is say 6-9 per game. This would take approximately 112 nukes but if you want to be realistic and say 6 kills per game, you would call in about 167 nukes)

X amount of Days/Kills/Wins: FALSE. We have all seen the leaderboards, which is flooded with hackers that have over 100+ days of gameplay, killstreaks, or win streaks. YouTube Proof: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei4d_pWdHHc"]X Amount of Days Played, Kills, Wins[/ame]

Get killed by an AC130 1000 times: FALSE (Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.-Thank him You must login or register to view this content.)

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqJLxTbTuP8]YouTube - 1000 AC130 Deaths[/ame]

Complete all HIDDEN Challenges: Hackers have pretty much found all of the hidden challenges in the game and completed them. The game doesn't consist of many hidden challenges and even if it was a hidden challenge, then modded game lobbies would unlock every challenge despite it being hidden.

So there's the few theories many of us have gone through in order to get this emblem, and thus far, we're pretty much out of luck and ideas. Hackers have looked into the .csv (game codes) to find something that may stand out, and so far the only thing they found is the following:

"level 70 and pr_marksman_ak47_4"

You have to be level 70 to unlock the AK47, unfortunately the Marksmen challenge only goes upto 3 (III), which doesn't help us at all.

It also doesn't have anything to do with any of the DLC content as 402 said that the emblem was obtainable on the PS3 way before the first DLC came out.

Post any new theories you guys have. We're going to find out how to get this emblem!

Also, please refrain from posting theories that have already been proven wrong. We need NEW ones.

Remember the forum rules. For your convenience, I've posted a link to them:

Thank you,
Dopey, rjive, and a special thanks to snoopy.
Last edited by ShAdoW_RiDa ; 06-03-2010 at 09:19 PM. Reason: added info, merged & combined threads into Dopey's|Added a new theory (to the trash :()-Shadow.

The following 81 users say thank you to Dopey for this useful post:

-.Anonymous.-, -Lazy-, .Say Hi., ꜛ  , +tA Panda., +vA.LooSe, Ac3z-iGoD, Adrian., AgentKing-Botz, ajt_894, Alekz, Alfa, almousawi, AndyBwv2, Anthony., austincgardner, Awayze, Barilla, benyon, BooshMayne, BSLICER25, Chewcracka, coltsfan360, Cpt.S, Cyber Altair, DaenerysTargy, danielsarpa, David S9, DR-Dizzy, Dreamy, e0tL Mods, EliteMossy, ewskater123, exTacy Angel, FireWire, FlyingIrishMan, glitch7, glitchplz, Greek Ops, Greyfox767, i Ozzy i, icmac3, iDelete, iplaybaseball, IRoyxX, IW_JOSH, Jayy, jb2203, Jerry_, Jester Actual, kazbluegreen, knightryder77, Le2Live2Rise, madden's Hoe, Mangupi, Markin99, Maty360414, Mr. Wood, Nejidam, NextGenStalker, oSoo JDM -, peetteer, PENNSTATE, PrayForPlagues, Rowdy, SantaClawZ, Sasuke Uchiha, sballstars06, scvkush, Securing_Bravo, soultaka, Sum Italian, TairyHesticles, The Overdose, theguteater, Thristle, Tons, Wipeouted, xEazy-A, xMagiik, zeusthunder10
02-19-2010, 12:49 PM #38
xinfectedsoulx
Daddy's home.
Originally posted by modern
i got it, you need to complete all veteran challenges before 10th prestige

Originally posted by modern
my buddy it, you need to complete all veteran challenge s before 10th prestige

Proof might be a good idea...

I don't think it will be in the DLC, otherwise why have the emblem padlock in the game now for? Why not add it when the DLC come out?
I also don't think it will be like STD or infected otherwise many people would have had it by now, and I haven't seen it yet.
Maybe this should get stickied until we figure it out? There has been a few threads about this that get lost through the pages. It's kind of annoying really cos every then comes to the new thread posting everything people in the old thread disagreed on, like doing all the challenges... Not Happy or Sad
02-19-2010, 02:25 PM #39
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
I thought you had to finish off everything in the game, camos, attachment, challenges etc
02-19-2010, 02:42 PM #40
get 50 kills in a game without killstreak rewards !!
Last edited by Super Arsha ; 02-19-2010 at 02:45 PM.
02-19-2010, 03:02 PM #41
k1ll3rs0wn
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Excalibur View Post
i dont remember who it was but im 100% sure he used no killstreaks, he showed it before the game started and i watched the whole thing, it was uncut

I've seen it, he calls it Kill em all challenge right?
02-19-2010, 04:15 PM #42
Pathetic_Bowler
Climbing up the ladder
guys its probably by unlocking all throphies and than gaetting the NUKE without killstreaks?
02-19-2010, 06:36 PM #43
iDave
Banned
2 words my friend..

Downloadable content. The only person that has it is Jester, and he has an uber JTag (unbannable and shizz) He abuses it online, seen his videos?
02-19-2010, 07:01 PM #44
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by An
2 words my friend..

Downloadable content. The only person that has it is Jester, and he has an uber JTag (unbannable and shizz) He abuses it online, seen his videos?

Link us to a video? Happy

Why don't we just ask 402 and see if he replies or not? Lol.

Seems like the most reasonable answer to me?
02-19-2010, 07:08 PM #45
titonx
Banned
Originally posted by An
2 words my friend..

That has got to be the dumbest thing i have ever heard. You recieve this emblem from completing all the veteran challenges. I have heard some reports that people did em all and it did not unlock. If that happens then just complete all challenges and it will unlock. I have this emblem and it was obtained legitimately. As for Jester's mods he is doing nothing special the game is built on C# language with a little knowledge anyone can achieve this with a Jtagged console.
02-19-2010, 07:39 PM #46
Dopey
NGU :/
Originally posted by titonx View Post
That has got to be the dumbest thing i have ever heard. You recieve this emblem from completing all the veteran challenges. I have heard some reports that people did em all and it did not unlock. If that happens then just complete all challenges and it will unlock. I have this emblem and it was obtained legitimately. As for Jester's mods he is doing nothing special the game is built on C# language with a little knowledge anyone can achieve this with a Jtagged console.

Prove to us that you have it. Many people have completed every single challenge including veteran and prestige challenges and we haven't gotten that emblem. I have every other title and emblem except for this one.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo