Post: Final Fantasy XIII - Save Editor Hack Tutorial (X360)
03-13-2010, 03:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tutorial for use with your game save and the FFXIII Save Editor by KiraYamato.

Using the Save Editor by Genesis and connecting your Xbox 360 HDD to your PC via SATA drive or by XPort or whatever method you use, you can edit numerous things in your save file with this program.

In this video, the only thing done is setting Max CP and Max Gil for my current game save. You can set numerous other options such as HP and Max Stats as well.

How-to:

Connect your 360 HDD to your PC via whatever method you use. In my method, I took apart the HDD and connected it to my PC via a SATA cable and SATA power cable from my PSU.

Then open Xplorer360 and Open the HDD like done in the video.

Then choose the Partition3 option, and then choose "Content" followed by the folder of the Profile you are using. It will be usually the top folder, but this may differ. Choose the folder that has the "535107E4" inside of it.

Once you are in your Profile and you have navigated to the "535107E4" folder, open that folder followed by the "000000001" folder.

Inside of this folder will be a ff13-xx.dat file, with the XX being a number depending on how many save files you have for the game.

Copy this file to your desktop by dragging and dropping it.

Open the FFXIII Save Editor program, and then open the save file you copied to your desktop, and then choose whatever options you want. Then save the file.

Navigate back to Xplorer360 and delete the file or back up the file first by saving it to another location by dragging it to that location. Copy the hacked file to HDD and overwrite the file if you didn't delete it.

Close the program and connect your HDD back to your 360 and load your save and check to see if whatever options you picked were saved and done properly.

Thanks to me for this awesome program. I have included a download via Mediafire for this program that is used in the video as well as a download for Xplorer360.

You must login or register to view this content.
03-13-2010, 06:39 PM #2
XIII
Save Point
Do You Have to Hash It? Smile^

Bored of Doing it again. lol

:cool:
03-14-2010, 12:48 PM #3
DaveBigTime
Do a barrel roll!
i keep getting cannot find save data ?? I follow the steps above aby idea's??
04-01-2010, 08:27 PM #4
This was ripped off of youtube. that and he didnt give credit to where credit was due. that and the file is corrupted.
04-07-2010, 11:42 PM #5
save game editor
i downloaded it unzipped it opened it and it says need to shut down error occured if u move the error instead of hit shutdown the editor window will open but when u click to open a file another error occures and then deadend need help please
04-08-2010, 03:51 PM #6
I'm using the new feature that allows you to put your game saves on a usb thumb drive. I put my FFXIII saves on the thumb drive but I can't view anything on the drive. Did I miss a step or something?
04-09-2010, 01:13 PM #7
So, im assuming this doesnt work!!!???
04-11-2010, 06:21 PM #8
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
it works, its for 360 though
05-19-2010, 06:50 PM #9
Default Avatar
psi4o
Can you upload the file to another server(like rapidshare), because I do not have access to mediafire. Thanks in advance.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo