05-21-2010, 09:23 PM #1
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by another user
A sequel to the $1 billion-grossing shooter Modern Warfare 2 is in development at Infinity Ward.

* Activision
* Infinity Ward
* Modern First-Person...
* Release: TBA

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
05-28-2010, 12:47 AM #20
schaffinosx
To and fro the island.
Originally posted by xConnorr View Post
There is no modern warfare 3

After the release of BlackOps by treyarch, sledgehammer productions are taking on the call of duty series. they will not remove its world wide name, so it will still be called call of duty, but there will be no infinaty ward or treyarch.
Yes sledgehammer productions may be taking it into modern warfare, or no maybe they might be taking back to either WWII or Vietnam. They will be making this decision, by how many people buy BlackOps, and they will be comparing it two the sale charts of Modern Warfare 2.
So i think you shouldn't make pointless threads about things that you don't now. this is probably just information you got off a fake you-tube video.
Check with the right people about the latest information on the call of duty series, instead of telling all of NextGenUpdates members lies!

+Rep me for my information on the Call of duty series Smile

While you may be right, I personally have heard otherwise. Sledgehammer games will be making installments to the Call of Duty series, but not in the same way that Treyarch and Infinity Ward do. From what I originally heard, Sledgehammer games will be taking a action adventure approach to the series, rather than a first-person shooter one.

It is also, from more recent news that I have heard, possible that Infinity Ward is not leaving the Call of Duty series. While that was the original belief, changes in circumstances and agreements may be keeping Infinity Ward on the series.

Again, you may be right, but I've simply heard otherwise. Also, there's no need to completely bash T-Icey. There are many variations as to what could be happening, and no one person is sure at this point what is going to happen. Winky Winky

The following user thanked schaffinosx for this useful post:

Jhawins
05-28-2010, 12:50 AM #21
Greg241
Bounty hunter
ya thats true but Im just waiting for cod7 and dont even want to think about a newer cod or MW3
05-29-2010, 08:22 PM #22
kart0on15
Digital Cr8tionz
i read in an article in a Magazine that Neither Both developers werent
making the next Modern Warfare game it was the New Respawn Entertaiment company that Jason West and Vince Zampella formed couple of weeks days ago funded by EA company they gave them 4 million dollars to form Respawn and start a new project since they ownn have half of the rights of the game and 26 to 30 Ex IW employees from Activision they are now at Respawn Ent..because they have a BIG!!! lawsuit against Activision of unpaid royalties so then they started their own crew and they were saying that their next project will Mw3 so that they could get a good head start.
05-29-2010, 09:02 PM #23
FullTilt
Little One
Originally posted by kart0on15 View Post
i read in an article in a Magazine that Neither Both developers werent
making the next Modern Warfare game it was the New Respawn Entertaiment company that Jason West and Vince Zampella formed couple of weeks days ago funded by EA company they gave them 4 million dollars to form Respawn and start a new project since they ownn have half of the rights of the game and 26 to 30 Ex IW employees from Activision they are now at Respawn Ent..because they have a BIG!!! lawsuit against Activision of unpaid royalties so then they started their own crew and they were saying that their next project will Mw3 so that they could get a good head start.

Activision owns the rights to the Call of Duty series and no way in hell would they allow it to be made by a EA sponsored company.
05-30-2010, 01:28 AM #24
Dank
Not Former Staff
I just want a good game......
05-30-2010, 09:45 PM #25
TehDogman
Little One
i thought sledgehammer was going to make mw3 since infinity ward is basically dead?
06-02-2010, 10:50 AM #26
FireWire
I'm done here.
lol its like a competition between treyarch and infinityward
06-03-2010, 09:58 AM #27
STUFF MW3 WE WILL BE KILLING WITH RAY GUNS OR SOMTHING LIKE THAT LMAO BRING ON BLACK OPPS U DIGClaps
06-03-2010, 10:59 AM #28
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
WTF slow down you ****s!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo