06-04-2010, 10:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
IS SPEED HACK PATCHED?

===================================================
Hello people Winky Winky i'm new to the forum but apart from that I got a question to ask. I know that by joining a infected lobby you get the speed hack to...for as long as you don't go online or turn of your ps3.

My question is: How do you create the MW2 Speed Hack, someone must have created it then infected others? How can I create it? I know basics of packet editing, can I use that to create the speed hack?

Is there honestly no other way to get the speed hack besides joining an infected lobby?

and if anyone is clever enough could they explain to me what happens when you get 'infected' by a lobby and how I could possibly capture that data and keep it saved so I can in a way infect my self when ever I want to? (ofcourse in a private match)

Any help would be appreciated Smile
Thanks for letting me post here!

If I find how to get the speed hack withouth infection I will share it with ALL of you guys Smile the whole forum....unlike hunter.
Last edited by hatashi ; 07-17-2010 at 04:30 PM.
06-20-2010, 11:49 AM #29
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
Originally posted by hatashi View Post
Thanks for your reply Smile
but what exactly do you copy? the whole game data utility? because it doesn't allow me to do that. Although I can copy the saved game data utlity but thats just stuffed with offline mw2 profiles and some saved game data?

and when you quit the game the hack dissapears so by the time your copying the file it's already gone?

anyways what ever you do does it work for you?

another way i thought of doing it was

go online get infected go to splitscreen create a new offline profile start match end match then quit game then copy to pen drive
+rep
06-21-2010, 05:03 PM #30
Default Avatar
mecj
Originally posted by emzmurphy View Post
nobody really knows who created it and how .... but personaly i think there were trying to do another hack and did it wrong and thats what they turned with and they probable told there friends and they joined and got infected and infected more and more people !!!!... thats just what i think so i hope it helps Smile!!!

plz +rep !!!

my friends buddy has that hack so im gonna tell him to give it to me and maye just maybe ill post it on here:evil:
06-22-2010, 12:37 AM #31
i Can do it on xbox I dont know if it is the same way? Look it up you will find alot on how to mod slow motion, chopper gunner bullets in real guns and much more just do some research.
06-22-2010, 08:11 PM #32
hey wats up im tryn to get in a speed modded lobby whoever as it can they plez invite me or link me to someone who does hav it i had it once but lost it my psn acount is joker123454321
06-24-2010, 11:13 PM #33
apparently new hacks have been leaked on the net for ps3, making it much easier to be host and spread out the infectious hacks - google doesn't seem to be enough to find this info in more detail :S
06-28-2010, 12:47 AM #34
Faster Speed Hack? There has been leaked footage of speedhack that is faster than normal speed hack...and it makes it much easier to glitch out of maps...me and my mate looked into this - we got our hands on it but only problem is...it's not infectious - how the hell do we make it infectious? :?
06-28-2010, 12:45 PM #35
Dew
Keeper
Faster Speed Hack? There has been leaked footage of speedhack that is faster than normal speed hack...and it makes it much easier to glitch out of maps...me and my mate looked into this - we got our hands on it but only problem is...it's not infectious - how the hell do we make it infectious? :?

Aren't you going to upload this file than since you want other people to help you?
06-28-2010, 08:37 PM #36
Originally posted by Dew View Post
Aren't you going to upload this file than since you want other people to help you?

First of all you need the normal speedhack; i don't know how to get it besides getting infected. Next: It's not a file, its more like editing a code - you know how people make digital lag switches using programs like NetTools... I found out that you can packet edit to create faster speed by changing the data that is send from the clients to the server.

I'll make a thread on this explaining fully if you want me to Smile
06-28-2010, 08:57 PM #37
OG Canyon
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by mecj View Post
my friends buddy has that hack so im gonna tell him to give it to me and maye just maybe ill post it on here:evil:

Too bad your a liar. Winky Winky And If you had actually knew how to do it. You would know that the "file" is non transferable.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Hello people Winky Winky i'm new to the forum but apart from that I got a question to ask. I know that by joining a infected lobby you get the speed hack to...for as long as you don't go online or turn of your ps3.

My question is: How do you create the MW2 Speed Hack, someone must have created it then infected others? How can I create it? I know basics of packet editing, can I use that to create the speed hack?

Is there honestly no other way to get the speed hack besides joining an infected lobby?

and if anyone is clever enough could they explain to me what happens when you get 'infected' by a lobby and how I could possibly capture that data and keep it saved so I can in a way infect my self when ever I want to? (ofcourse in a private match)

Any help would be appreciated Smile
Thanks for letting me post here!

If I find how to get the speed hack withouth infection I will share it with ALL of you guys Smile the whole forum....unlike hunter.

Oh and seeing that your going to share it to everyone. I can't tell you how it's done, I was asked not to.. Claps Bravo.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo