06-04-2010, 10:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
IS SPEED HACK PATCHED?

===================================================
Hello people Winky Winky i'm new to the forum but apart from that I got a question to ask. I know that by joining a infected lobby you get the speed hack to...for as long as you don't go online or turn of your ps3.

My question is: How do you create the MW2 Speed Hack, someone must have created it then infected others? How can I create it? I know basics of packet editing, can I use that to create the speed hack?

Is there honestly no other way to get the speed hack besides joining an infected lobby?

and if anyone is clever enough could they explain to me what happens when you get 'infected' by a lobby and how I could possibly capture that data and keep it saved so I can in a way infect my self when ever I want to? (ofcourse in a private match)

Any help would be appreciated Smile
Thanks for letting me post here!

If I find how to get the speed hack withouth infection I will share it with ALL of you guys Smile the whole forum....unlike hunter.
Last edited by hatashi ; 07-17-2010 at 04:30 PM.
06-04-2010, 10:37 AM #2
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
i went into an infected lobby quit the game i went to save data utillity and copyed the game data to a usb pen drive then re copy it hope it helped a bitCool Man (aka Tustin)
Last edited by Lucy Pinder ; 06-04-2010 at 10:42 AM.
06-04-2010, 12:17 PM #3
dA_m0e978
FUC' DA SySTEM !!!
@sam the man: can u send me this game data via PN ? would be very nice Winky Winky
06-04-2010, 12:30 PM #4
Originally posted by sam
i went into an infected lobby quit the game i went to save data utillity and copyed the game data to a usb pen drive then re copy it hope it helped a bitCool Man (aka Tustin)

Thanks for your reply Smile
but what exactly do you copy? the whole game data utility? because it doesn't allow me to do that. Although I can copy the saved game data utlity but thats just stuffed with offline mw2 profiles and some saved game data?

and when you quit the game the hack dissapears so by the time your copying the file it's already gone?

anyways what ever you do does it work for you?
06-11-2010, 02:01 PM #5
emzmurphy
Save Point
nobody really knows who created it and how .... but personaly i think there were trying to do another hack and did it wrong and thats what they turned with and they probable told there friends and they joined and got infected and infected more and more people !!!!... thats just what i think so i hope it helps Smile!!!

plz +rep !!!
06-11-2010, 02:09 PM #6
Tha_Cartel
Little One
Okay only cause you guys are new i will be nice enough to tell u 2 members of this site were able to edit a patch similar to the one's you have to download everytime IW trys to fix something. Allowing to do basically whatever they want. Just look around for threads that give a better description.
06-11-2010, 02:25 PM #7
ilovemyrex
Do a barrel roll!
i think some guy called hunter created it but hes not releasing details on how he does it
06-11-2010, 02:28 PM #8
Default Avatar
J7slim
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCyPYizCMgc]YouTube - Random MW2 Tenth Prestige Lobby[/ame]
06-11-2010, 03:08 PM #9
haha the guy is a walking AC130 would love to be it
06-12-2010, 09:19 PM #10
There has got to be a way to create this MW2 Hack? Being on this forum already I've searched tonnes of threads and posts and what I've found out is that "Packet Editing" can be used to create Speed Hack.

Now I have one simple question.

HOW DO I ACCESS THE PS3 GAME FILES? Modding something is modifying a file on the ps3 HDD - everything on the PS3 HDD is encrypted so I need a SATA Cable and a Decrypting program?

Once I've done that there will be a whole load of files inside the PS3 HDD and modding it is another challenge.

WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE RESPECT HUNTER128 WHEN ALL HE'S DONE IS SHOWING OFF HIS HACKS BUT NEVER SHARING IT?

to me he's just a poser. I don't care if he has created maybe all of the hacks or most of it - he doesn't tell shit to no one, in fact even if I payed him he wouldn't show us.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo