06-04-2010, 10:50 AM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if u got trouble to get a better lap time than th developers, here is a little trick:start the race,but keep on the 12th position. now collect an item, u shud get a green boost item. now collect 2 more items to upgrade them. save ur item until u start the last round, then activate it.
now just drive the race to end or try to collect another green items, anyways u shud get a better lap time than developer with this trick.
06-07-2010, 10:21 PM #2
Toptuning
Dexter FTW !!!
Great, I'm a n00b in this game. I broke a controller in Carrer Mode. The Enemys IA is to hard. Where I can see the best time of the developer?
06-07-2010, 10:51 PM #3
Originally posted by Toptuning View Post
Great, I'm a n00b in this game. I broke a controller in Carrer Mode. The Enemys IA is to hard. Where I can see the best time of the developer?

LOL, you broke a controller. Why do you have to beat the time of the developers anyways...
06-08-2010, 09:57 PM #4
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by BurningPara View Post
LOL, you broke a controller. Why do you have to beat the time of the developers anyways...

u get a trophy for this, its just a lil help :p just check the best lap time of each track, if its for ex. 1:15:000 its the time of developer, if its like 1:15:452 its ur best time.
06-09-2010, 12:34 AM #5
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
u get a trophy for this, its just a lil help :p just check the best lap time of each track, if its for ex. 1:15:000 its the time of developer, if its like 1:15:452 its ur best time.

I just posted because he broke his controller. Heck, I don't even have the game. I was thinking that there might have been like a trophy or something that you got for beating their times and I was right.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo