06-06-2008, 05:49 PM #1
Default Avatar
JDoG
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What class do you use the most, and what class do you just stay away from.
For me I personally stick with rpg/shotgun because of those pesky little tanks. And I haven't really played enough to have a least favorite class.
06-06-2008, 06:24 PM #2
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
Recon and Support are ownage, at leas 400 points a game!
06-06-2008, 07:49 PM #3
н1web
Always Faithful
I always own using Assault Kit, Recon Kit, Demolition Kit you gotta keep changing like say you get killed and then you see an enemy arming the crate I switch from assault or recon to demo kit and run up and blast'em away or I get little blips of people walking in a distance I load of recon and pick'em off I typically go 500+ points per round easy.

My least favs are The Special ops kit, Support Kit. Reason I dislike the Special Ops is it just doesn't seem too practical it's got good range and good power but I dislike not be able to use any sort eye site all you get is the reticule it just like using a shotgun with its power it's actually beaten a shotgun many times I've used it but I don't know I just don't prefer it. That and the taging gun is almost useless if I see someone I'm going to shoot'em not tag'em it's good for tanks and stuff though.

The Support kit I guess it's a love hate thing because I feel it's underpowered as some other weapons too others disagree but thats just my opinion but I like being able to repair vehicles and when I fly a chopper I almost become invincible you just keep landing and repairing same with tank I always sit behind someone in a tank and repair them as their being fired upon works good but yeah I just care for the primary weapon I'm used to COD4 where it's pretty powerful.

in the demo I personally think unlocking 3 (because you can only earn 3 credits in the demo) of the five specialty weapons like the auto injector, LZ-537, DTN-4, MRTR-5, Mines give you a better advantage over unlocking a new weapon and make each kit more effective regardless if I like it or not.
06-06-2008, 09:01 PM #4
ItsonFire911
Vault dweller
fav assult/sniper least fav support
06-06-2008, 10:53 PM #5
iamtheman
is just the man!
The only too i really used are assult and sniper. I enjoy sniping in the game a lot but, im not very good at it. i don't exactly have a least favorite class.
06-07-2008, 12:52 AM #6
recon and assault
06-07-2008, 01:29 AM #7
Hotari
Gobble
Recon and Support. gotta love powerdrilling walls straight down and blasting some newbies who thought they were safe!
06-07-2008, 09:54 AM #8
Mine would have to be recon and support. I love just picking people out with the sniper from long range. Smile
06-07-2008, 12:39 PM #9
Recon and Support. I earn atleast 600 points per game.
06-07-2008, 03:18 PM #10
tbroph
Keeper
Recon, i really enjoy sniping

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo