07-20-2010, 05:17 AM #1
Markie-
[move]Round 60 on Der Riese Woohoo! ^^ Yay[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS Home is flooded with moderators banning you for anything "bad" you say. I suggest not to use PS Home if you like to joke around and use words like ass, tits, etc.

I got banned for 1 month for calling someone gay on PS Home. He really looked gay to be honest! Happy

My point is that PS Home is highly moderated now and that you should be aware. I just thought I should warn you guys to save you from trouble...

Sony says sexual harassment is the worst you can do on PSN just to let you know Smile and that they don't take it lightly Not Happy or Sad
Last edited by Markie- ; 07-20-2010 at 05:19 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Markie- for this useful post:

SinaStyLaInChaZ, TheTrueAce
04-17-2011, 03:50 AM #137
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Grimoire View Post
Yes indeed! But the uptight mods take the fun away. One would tend to think that PS Home moderators do play favorites and they prefer the users who have always been on Home 24/7 since the beginning. I mean seriously look at the Playstation Home Today website, the Home addicts have taken idiocy to a whole new level lol. Gamers who actually have decent trophies get called nerds, no-lifers and all sorts of insults. Even typing proper grammar is made fun of. Used to be so much fun watching the Home wildlife but yeah... it kinda makes one's IQ drop by 99 points lol.

I wish PS Home had exclusive spaces for the actual gamers. Posers and fails on Home believe that it's an actual videogame (rofl Trophy unlocked: posing as a girl in Central Plaza) So yup. PS Home is only good for taking a sTROLL...

So true. My friend at school was telling me over and over how cool it is to him. He told me to get on after school with him and go this coffee or tea or whatever it was place. He was like, I'm going to make you this drink and your going to drink it. It was a game where you pressed square, triangle, X or circle trying to hit it in the center to drink. Guess what you get out of it, some lousy points for stupid stuff. I swear the amount of time it takes to get stuff takes forever. The cost of stuff on that game is expensive. Be better to just go out get a job and earn some money and try and get a girlfriend than sit around and do something like that.
04-17-2011, 11:22 AM #138
Default Avatar
dyce
Psn is a virtual strip club for old and young pervs. Let's all troll there.
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WSKuj3E0AA]YouTube - Banned from PSN because of trolling on PS3 Home..[/ame] like him.
Ps: I've been banned for 3 weeks from the psn network so troll with others acounts xD!!!
04-17-2011, 06:56 PM #139
RedHonda
Save Point
PS home became fail quicker then i thoughtSmile
04-24-2011, 04:47 AM #140
wtf, why the **** u play playstation home when u have biblical games?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo