Post: GetYourPlatinum v1.0 Released – Trophy Unlocker App
09-23-2010, 03:52 PM #1
shajal
Extract yourselF
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Phidyos has released an application that unlocks trophies instantly. To use it, place your TROPUSR.DAT file with the exe, and run it. It will unlock the trophies and generates a random time stamp on them. Easy platinum for everyone!!! ENJOY!!!!

You must login or register to view this content.

DOWNLOASad Awesome

How to USE:
Put a file TROPUSR.DAT with GYP10.exe (in a same directory) and all trophies will be unlocked with random timestamps (2010).

You need jailbreak ps3

Does not work with:
1.Heavy rain
2.GTA 4
3.Red Dead Redemption
4.Skate 3
5.Split/Second
6.Naughty Bear
7.Dead Rising 2
8.Mod nation racers

Here are some 100% TROPUSER.DAT
[/COLOR]
1.Call of Duty world of war
100% including DLC and show all trophies

2.Grand theft auto 4
100% also including DLC with 100%

Killzone 2
100% including DLC

Resident Evil 5
100% including DLC

Farcry 2
100%

Thanks to mcstyle24

This is not a virus here is the scan

Not mine all credit goes to PHIDYOS

THIS IS IN YOUR OWN INTEREST, IF YOU GET BANNED OR SOMETHING HAPPENS THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. THERE IS A CHANCE (extremely low) SONY CAN BAN YOU FOR HACKING TROPHY'S. DO THIS IN YOUR OWN RISK!

(.....PRESS THE THANK BUTTON IF YOU LIKE THIS Smile.....)
Last edited by shajal ; 10-04-2010 at 11:52 PM.

The following 56 users say thank you to shajal for this useful post:

ak7, antrax, BestDayandAge, bkjf, Captain Retard, crazypyro, DarkxVirus, DeineMutter, dela_tiges12, dmn, DRFT-ii_JOKER, FaTbOyOnAbiKe, GACA, gdnxp, gokugamer, Gold Star, grishrak, HappyGilmore, HCG, holterman23, ibombo, IRoyxX, isigo, itachi23, iTangodown, jackisback2, jakeshl, jb2203, johnw6619, Jorgos Nomikos, juliex877, Karoolus, LaO_KiD, lmg123, Matheus41, maximus_91, mj45dog, Mr. Star, NbK-C0mm4nd3r_, ODDO_22, Pat24C, PS3LUV3R, PUDDIN_BOLLOX, QsA_Predator, RavagedBoom, remi06, ShinigamiUzi, Solid Snake, tylerthegr8, Vandrell, vettacossx, xWinter, Xx-NukeClan-xX
09-28-2010, 10:22 AM #65
Originally posted by shajal View Post
Phidyos has released an application that unlocks trophies instantly. To use it, place your TROPUSR.DAT file with the exe, and run it. It will unlock the trophies and generates a random time stamp on them. Easy platinum for everyone!!! ENJOY!!!!

DOWNLOASad Awesome

How to USE:
Put a file TROPUSR.DAT with GYP10.exe (in a same directory) and all trophies will be unlocked with random timestamps (2010).

You need jailbreak ps3

Does not work with:
1.Heavy rain
2.GTA 4

This is not a virus here is the scan

Not mine all credit goes to PHIDYOS

(.....PRESS THE THANK BUTTON IF YOU LIKE THIS Smile.....)

Doesnt work with Burnout paradise or god of war 3 the only game i got it to work with was last rebellion maybe a thread with working and not working games mite help:rolleyes:
09-28-2010, 01:51 PM #66
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
To everyone contributing in this thread, lads you're playing a dangerous game here, a number of these threads have been reported on the official Sony forums, although a lot of them have been taken down by staff, people are viewing these posts.

Most of you guys have your PSN id's on view for everyone to see...how easy will it be for Sony to go after you lot first?

Everyone knows its illegal, everyone knows you can get banned, why give them the ammunition of something so important to you?

I'm not saying don't do it or anything like that, obviously I'm not reporting this (I've worked with a number of people on this thread), just be careful guys.
09-28-2010, 02:22 PM #67
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
Originally posted by jedt View Post
To everyone contributing in this thread, lads you're playing a dangerous game here, a number of these threads have been reported on the official Sony forums, although a lot of them have been taken down by staff, people are viewing these posts.

Most of you guys have your PSN id's on view for everyone to see...how easy will it be for Sony to go after you lot first?

Everyone knows its illegal, everyone knows you can get banned, why give them the ammunition of something so important to you?

I'm not saying don't do it or anything like that, obviously I'm not reporting this (I've worked with a number of people on this thread), just be careful guys.

good call m8, this is very dangerous territory, BE CAREFUL!!
09-28-2010, 02:38 PM #68
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?

You honestly think just getting banned will occur?? How about legal actions as well. You said it yourself it is illegal and against there TOS. Not to mention, what was the main use with JB? Of course it was to rip games. So rest assure some ppl are getting sued just like it happen in the xbox world.

But yea, enjoy it as much as you all can because SONY has already known about this and are working on many things to do. Don't believe me, then don't I really don't care it would be better that way anyhow. The first things I mentioned was that this is being posted all over the internet in public forums, and also ppl who post show there psn id which narrows down who to go after. Doesn't matter if you take it off now because be sure that is has been flagged. And no I'm not one who has been reporting but that does not mean I am for it. I'm not, but I know what is being done. Like I said before, it is okay to exploit/hack trophies that are redundant, but to hack it all, that is just straight up pointless and nullifies the meaning of video gaming.
09-28-2010, 03:04 PM #69
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by SwordspiTTer View Post
You honestly think just getting banned will occur?? How about legal actions as well. You said it yourself it is illegal and against there TOS. Not to mention, what was the main use with JB? Of course it was to rip games. So rest assure some ppl are getting sued just like it happen in the xbox world.

But yea, enjoy it as much as you all can because SONY has already known about this and are working on many things to do. Don't believe me, then don't I really don't care it would be better that way anyhow. The first things I mentioned was that this is being posted all over the internet in public forums, and also ppl who post show there psn id which narrows down who to go after. Doesn't matter if you take it off now because be sure that is has been flagged. And no I'm not one who has been reporting but that does not mean I am for it. I'm not, but I know what is being done. Like I said before, it is okay to exploit/hack trophies that are redundant, but to hack it all, that is just straight up pointless and nullifies the meaning of video gaming.

Mate I'm not arguing with you...not to sure why your post is so aggressive.
I am in agreement and as hinted in my post, I also believe there will be legal action from Sony, how many game sales will be lost from this? who really owns trophies...you or Sony?

I'm not getting into the argument of JB v game hacking but I reckon they'll take a much sterner view of JB, at least hacking a game continues to bring in revenue as people are purchasing the games.
09-28-2010, 03:06 PM #70
why is everything done on jailbrake damn it
09-28-2010, 03:33 PM #71
shajal
Extract yourselF

im pretty sure that SONY is more worried about piracy than anything ATM. trophys are just a role of gaming it doesnt effect game sales or i dont know how it will. therefore sony wont do anything if your not messing with their money.
09-28-2010, 03:39 PM #72
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by shajal View Post
im pretty sure that SONY is more worried about piracy than anything ATM. trophys are just a role of gaming it doesnt effect game sales or i dont know how it will. therefore sony wont do anything if your not messing with their money.

Ah mate that's very naive, the whole JB will be responsible for a drop in sales...the impact on that will effect Sony in a big way.
They're already cracking down on this already, I'm not telling you what to do, we're all responsible for our own consoles, I'm saying be careful and think about the possible consequences.
09-28-2010, 03:47 PM #73
shajal
Extract yourselF
Ah mate that's very naive, the whole JB will be responsible for a drop in sales...the impact on that will effect Sony in a big way.
They're already cracking down on this already, I'm not telling you what to do, we're all responsible for our own consoles, I'm saying be careful and think about the possible consequences.

so trophy hack is wrong?

i do understand what you mean but there is other way to hack lol.
Last edited by shajal ; 09-28-2010 at 04:00 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo