Post: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - Unlock all Characters Fast + How to play Fragment.
10-19-2010, 07:31 PM #1
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I haven't found this i was searching the internet and came across it so thought i'll post it here.

Quick and easy way to get all characters if you dont want to play story mode or missed out on some is play free battle 1p vs comp, set to super easy 99secs, full handicap and then choose a strong player.

When it starts just use ultimate move and aim for perfects in under 20secs, giving you a total of around 9000sp each match, keep doing this untill you get 600k sp(600000) its easy and fast i made a new ac to try it and took me just under 4hours play time.

To play Fragment.

After you complete the story, you will notice you still have to do some missions out of them there will be the wanted list, collect all cursed dolls 37 in total collect all these and go to the guy after you have given them to him he will start a fight with you finish that fight, then if you dont have to go to Tsunade go to leave the village you should get a letter saying go to Tsunade do that and there you have it Fragment (Unlocks Killer Bee)

Also 1 last thing to get Naruto 4th hokage costume

after you complete the game go to the frog just before you enter the hokages room and talk to it and go to the mountain, when you get there go up the steps that to the women frog and turn around and pray at the statue and you have itSmile

Hope this helpedSmile
Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha ; 10-19-2010 at 07:45 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo