Post: How to get Gold Guns Online at any Prestige + S&D Combat Training
11-30-2010, 06:38 AM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to get Gold Guns Online at any Prestige

PATCHED! - UPDATE 1.04

This is a tutorial by me, on how to get Gold Guns and High Prestige Playercard Titles and emblems Online at any Prestige, without having to do it the long way.

To do this you will have to be 15th Prestige in Combat Training, then you will carry over the Golden Camo and Title etc into Online.

Doing this, you can also get the following that are locked;

• Coloured Clan Tag
  • Prestige Titles and Emblems
  • Gold Guns

Also, when you prestige in Combat Training, your BADGE will be the prestige you prestige to, in you Playercard when your friends press Triangle.

First you need to create a your custom Game Mode
1. Go into Private Match and Change the Game Type to Search and Destroy.
2. Then go to Edit game Options and have theses settings;

• Time Limit: Unlimited
  • Allow Killcam: Disabled
  • Number of Lives: Unlimited
  • Max Health: Minuscule
  • Custom Killstreak: 1kill - Dogs / 2kill Gunship

3. Now save your custom game mode into a free slot in your File Share.

The second thing you will need to do is turn Combat Training in Search and Destroy
1. Go to Private Match, and go to Playercard, click File Share and load your Custom game you made.
2. Now go to Edit Game Options and Press square and save it in the same slot of your custom game.
3. Now switch the lobby to Combat Training.
4. Click switch lobby and Hightlight Private Match, then click Circle (BACK) when you have done this.
5. Now go to Playercard and go to File Share, now Press X on your Custom Gametype and Highlight "Load Game"
6. Once you have Highlighted it, Press (X) 4 times, really fast!
7. You should now see the Combat training Game Type is the custom game type you made earlier.
8. Now start the game, it will be a regular SnD game but you can Spawn kill them with your Gunship.
(The reason why I said u should use DOGS was because they can kill all the enemy that are scattered to place them back into there spawn spot)

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj7t1Yt4LRA]YouTube - Custom Gametype in Combat Training Tutorial[/ame]

NOTE: If your finding it hard to LOAD your Custom Game, or if it takes you straight to Private match - Well to try and avoid this you may want to Format or Clear up your ps3.. I Tried this method on my new Ps3 Slim, but on my FAT ps3 it tends to aways put me on Private as I have alot of stuff on there

You can also have more bots/diers.. you can have up to 17 diers so that you can reach level 50 in 10 minutes!
To do this follow the instructions;
1. Start the game
2. Once the game has started end the game straight away
3. Your lobby should now say you can have 18 players.
4. Invite your diers
5. Go to game Edit and change the amount off friends on your team to 9
6. Once the game has started tell your friends/diers to switch team
7. So its you against 17 bots

Once you reach level 50 in Combat Training you will need to Prestige.
To do this follow the instructions;
1. Have a friend invite you to Player Match
2. Edit Playercard
4. Have your friend switch lobbies to Combat Training
5. Hit Prestige then Enter Prestige

Repeat this 15 times, this can take you up to a whole day to get to 15th prestige, but this is the only way to get to golden guns and titles.

Once you are now 15th Prestige, you should see you now have the Golden Camo unlocked.
Follow these steps on how to tranfer it to your Online classes;
(You must have atleast 50,000CP Online as this is the Price for Gold Camo)

1. Go to Player Match and Create a Class with the weapon you want Gold
2. Have a friend invite you to Player Match
3. Tell him to switch the lobby to combat
4. Go to create a class and choose the weapon you want Gold
5. Go over to the Guns Camo and select the Gold camo
6. Hover over "Buy and Equipt"
7. Tell your friend to now switch the lobby to "Player Match"
8. Press X on "Buy and Equipt"
9. You should now have the GOLD Camo on the gun you wanted!

Credit goes to the people who found SnD Combat and Goods Tranfer from combat.

Please Thank & Nominate

Written By oX-matto-Xo
Last edited by oX-matto-Xo ; 12-14-2010 at 02:20 PM.

The following 271 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

_Reaper_, !x-MONKEY-BOMB!, .Nik, +KC, +sFx. FeLiciTy, 3arc, 68+1, 8======D----, A_Fast_Black_Guy, Adamâ„¢, add_me, AgentKing-Botz, AgentSexyPig, ahmad.s.a, aimz45, allant, ALNAHY, Alpha, AlucardKiller, Amanda, amplif1er, anonymous77, Anthony., APOxSTFU, Arriba, AssClapper-130, atreyu9a7x, BaNk-R0BbeR-, Dank, benny_dl, billionk, BobbyDee, Bradman, callumbaker88, Carbon0x, cerj, CheDaremas1, Chiddy, Chill, CHuRCHYx, Clutch Hunterr, cmms07, Cole MacGrath, collins1, Corogast, Counter1602, CSC-Magic, Curt, CyBeR_TrOn, Cyber-Kaiser, dakleene, DanGFX, davirus_, DecDeviL, deJ, DesmondS95, Devilreapr, deydepro, dhben, Diezel, DiJiTaLNiCk, Disslzit, Dope., DR-Dizzy, drakengard89, Dreamcather, eddydiep, eggyj, Elementt, EZeeH, Finkeh, Fionn, Fovman, Fox243, frostbat1, FrozN, Galbiy, Geigers, GenHelghast, gopher517, Gshyne, GUESS_HU, Gus Fring, Halfflip, HandC, HarveyHood420, Hawkin, hey you, Hi:), GIVEME-ALL, hockeyowns15, HOST Lee, iamdadutchpride, ibombo, iceegarcia, iGavHD, ii-ownaged-iixx, IIVIIoNsTeR, ILovePie24!! and 171 other users.
11-30-2010, 12:01 PM #38
SilentOne15
Gaspwnage: Silent But
Pretty Sure Im Doing Everything Right But, Still Not Working?. Help.
11-30-2010, 12:21 PM #39
ThereThatGuy
Porkey The Pig Is My Nigg
Originally posted by SilentOne15 View Post
Pretty Sure Im Doing Everything Right But, Still Not Working?. Help.

add ThereThatGuy ill help Winky Winky
11-30-2010, 12:31 PM #40
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Ok, to the people who cant switch there Combat lobbys to Search and Destroy.. I really dont understand why you cant do it, its really straight forward to do.

I need a mod to confirm that this method work so you dont moan at me.

You all are not doing it right, you need follow them carefully

1. load game type
2. go to edit game, press square and save the game type again
3. go to file share and delete game type
4. go to edit game, press square again and save the game type
5. then go to switch lobbys to Combat
6. hover over private match, press O
7. go to file share and click you game type
8. hover "load game" now press X button 3 times really fast!
9. DONE

You see you must make sure you do step 1-4 .. most of you people are not doing it!
I dont know how I can explain this glitch anymore into detail because its straight forward.

The following user thanked oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

Viper_-07
11-30-2010, 12:40 PM #41
quote You can do this for the 15th prestige Title and Emblems, just do the same thing as the above instructions!

no u cant do 15th prestige
11-30-2010, 12:42 PM #42
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by ukimpact View Post
quote You can do this for the 15th prestige Title and Emblems, just do the same thing as the above instructions!

no u cant do 15th prestige

Then why am I level 25 0 Prestige, with the 15th Prestige moving Title? Hmm..
11-30-2010, 12:44 PM #43
no u said u can do this for 15th prestige , YOU cant do this glitch to get 15th prestige just the emblems and backgrounds people are going to start resetting themselves again
11-30-2010, 12:47 PM #44
Originally posted by Xo View Post
Then why am I level 25 0 Prestige, with the 15th Prestige moving Title? Hmm..

oo ur saying that uve been reset .. LoL so bad and by the way this tutorial was already posted not the whole thing but the gold camo was already posted the only new thing is the SnD combat training and i guess this time u failed hacking BO maube next time didnt work out with treyarch i guess
11-30-2010, 12:53 PM #45
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by ukimpact View Post
no u said u can do this for 15th prestige , YOU cant do this glitch to get 15th prestige just the emblems and backgrounds people are going to start resetting themselves again

Are you serious? Did you not ready it properly or something, I said "You can do this for the 15th prestige Title and Emblems"

15th Prestige Title's and Emblems, I clearly did not say you can do this to get 15th prestige dude.. :n:

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by ant View Post
oo ur saying that uve been reset .. LoL so bad and by the way this tutorial was already posted not the whole thing but the gold camo was already posted the only new thing is the SnD combat training and i guess this time u failed hacking BO maube next time didnt work out with treyarch i guess

No, the gold guns tutorial was not posted but nobody found it posible.. the SnD combat is posted by someone else on se7ensins. Ive used someone else's tutorial to make it so u can have gold guns, ive gathered a tutorial to make it posible. Get you facts right.

And please stat in your next message, where it says the Gold Gun was already posted? You have -rep why should I listen to you.

And I didnt fail hacking BO, hacking BO is simple.. all you have to do is edit your .self file in IDA but this only can be run on 3.41 ps3's.
11-30-2010, 12:54 PM #46
Originally posted by Xo View Post
Are you serious? Did you not ready it properly or something, I said "You can do this for the 15th prestige Title and Emblems"

15th Prestige Title's and Emblems, I clearly did not say you can do this to get 15th prestige dude.. :n:

i kno but just redit it slightly so people dont reset themselves ,

15th prestige titiles and emblems could be 15th prestige and titles and emblems

and no i reset my 16th myself using french server ages ago

The following user thanked ukimpact for this useful post:

IRoyxX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo