12-15-2010, 03:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU Members,
Im making a new clan for BLACK OPS ON PS3 ONLY. In this clan there can be unlimited people but you have to have certain stuff to be in this clan such as, your K/D has to be above 1.00, you MUST have a Microphone when your playing with us, No Trash talking to clan member(Can Trash Talk To Other People), There can be some sniping players depends on how many people we have, You Can't Whine And you have to have a understandable accent and voice. And once we have around 4+ players we can change our gamertag if you guys want too.

Extra Detail
Once this clan is successful I will make a website. We will VS. Other clans. We play OBJECTIVE matches, not team death match, its too easy to play. By next weekend, hopefully i will have some players that will join so we can start playing. I will be hosting Nazi Zombie matches if some of you guys don't want to Rank Up or Play Online. I have a VERY Good Strategy For the Map FIVE. There will be groups in this clan, depending on how many people there are. I will be the Founder/Owner/1st Group Leader of this club. You HAVE to be a SKILLED player on Cod Games.

Clan Application
This is the application. Copy and paste it and answer the questions. Once you have applied, add XNiNjAxxAsSaZzYn.
K/Sad Awesome
What type of player are you?(Support, Objective etc.):
Favorite Game mode(s):
Mic:
Have you been in a clan before? If so, how long were you in it for and why did you leave?:
Do You have A YouTube Account? Whats The Channel Name?
Do You have a Capture card?
Timezone:
How long have you been playing Call of Duty for?:

Example
What should we call you?:Ninja
K/Sad Awesome 1.54
What type of player are you?(Support, Objective etc.): Objective, rusher, camping when i have a kill-streak.
Favorite Game mode(s): headquarters
Mic: Official PS3 Bluetooth Headset(Getting Ear Force PX21 by the end of January).
Have you been in a clan before? If so, how long were you in it for and why did you leave?:Nope
Do You have A YouTube Account? Whats The Channel Name? Yes; iHaxPs3
Do You have a Capture card? Getting a HD Pvr by march
Timezone: I live in California so I don't no whats a time zone. FAIL.
How long have you been playing Call of Duty for?: Ever Since World At War Came Out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo