Post: Video: [Tutorial] 15th Prestige Glitch w/ CFW + Splitscreen Glitch + Demo CT
01-14-2011, 10:31 AM #1
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This has been patched with a new hotfix. If you have been working on this before the hotfix (meaning you are still on 53.33.3.6 or whatever) then you can still do this.

Also, the Demoltion in CT still works, so just follow the bottom of my thread for that. You can choose any game mode you want. SND can get you 40k Experience within 10 minutes. Demolition is really fun, though.

HOW TO DO THE OLD COMBAT TRAINING PRESTIGE GLITCH
originally found by redsox, but has not given a tutorial

This thread will pretty much show you how to do like 4 glitches for the purpose of the old prestige glitch back in november. I have videos on all of the glitches, but have removed them from youtube as they were patched.
With custom firmware, they are no longer patched!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy0Iv_W8ZwI[/ame]
video is kind of rushed and the end is gay because i really do not have time to get to level 50 in combat training. been really busy lately. sorry :(

If you not know how to get CFW - Follow This Tutorial First!
You must login or register to view this content.

What we will start out by doing, is getting on BO with 1.02 patch.
yes, it works.

First thing, you need to have the latest patch (1.05) installed on your CFW PS3. Now, you want to FTP into your PS3 and go to /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30591/USRDIR.

Take t5mp_ps3f.self and put it on your desktop, you will need this to bypass.

Here is MY 1.05 t5mp_ps3f.self from BLUS30591: You must login or register to view this content.
Here is A 1.05 t5mp_ps3f.self from BLES01031: You must login or register to view this content.
Please Thank You must login or register to view this content. for that!
Now to get started.

1. Go to Game Data Utility and delete the Black Ops data.
2. We need to locate the 1.02 Patch .PKG File for your region:
BLUS30591: You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01035: You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01032: You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01033: You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01031: You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01034: You must login or register to view this content.
3. Download your patch onto your USB drive and plug it into your CFW PS3.
4. Go to "Install Package Files" and install the pkg you've just downloaded.

Now, you have back your Black Ops game data.

5. FTP into your PS3 again, and overwrite the t5mp_ps3f.self file back into your PS3.

So, you have 1.02 patch on your PS3 with the 1.05 servers so you can be connected.

6. Download and run EliteMossy's Patch Blocker - You must login or register to view this content.

To operate the patch blocker, you must go to network settings and configure your connection. just hit manual and keep hitting right until you see "proxy server" enable that and put the IP address that is on the patch blocker

Once you connect to Black Ops, your account settings will be reset, so don't do this on any account you like your stats on

7. Once connected to the black ops servers, you will need to get to Level 10
8. Now the Splitscreen glitch is back! You must have two controllers for splitscreen glitch. You will do this glitch so you can get to level 10 within minutes.

How To Do the Splitscreen Glitch

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWQtZPXd3tQ[/ame]

What you need, a friend, two controllers, and I highly RECOMMEND a tactical insertion for your second controller.

1.Tell your friend to starts an OPEN party and make sure you can join him.

2. After you established that you can connect to him, back out and go to split screen.

3. Connect another controller (a guest account) and make it a domination match, and I would reccomend the map as Nuketown

4. Highlight Start Game, but do not click on it yet.

5. Click triangle and go find your friend's name (MAKE SURE HE IS IN AN OPEN PARTY! NOT A GAME, OR A CLOSED ONE).

6. Click Square to Join his session. You should get a "Joining Session."

7. Now quickly tap X over and over to cancel the message and it should start the game as well.

8. Look at the starting screen for the map, it'll just say Nuketown and no gametype.

9. Your online account weapons should be shown now.

10. It does freeze a lot. Do not click start while playing or you cannot go back to the HUD and therefore can't play.

11. If your person freezes and cannot move, click circle and R3 repeatedly.

If any of this troubles you so far, read this: You must login or register to view this content.

Okay, now that you are now LEVEL 10 with the 1.02 Patch, we must get to Level 50 in COMBAT TRAINING

Fastest way to get Level 50 in Combat training is Search and Destroy. The old method is patched so i have brought you the next best way!

Turn Combat Training into Demolition

SEARCH AND DESTROY DOES NOT WORK - SO USE THIS METHOSad Awesome[/CENTER]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kG5FXFtZDw[/ame]

Steps For Host:
1. Set up a Demolition Private Match
2. Click Switch Lobbies and HOVER over combat training
3. While HOVERING press X, up, X quickly. (If done correctly Array should load up)
4. While it is loading, hold the middle PS button and hit Quit Game

Steps For other players:
1. Once the host goes into the PS3Menu, re-invite them
2. Set time to unlimited and Player/enemies to what ever you like.

Now for Prestiging 15 times! =D

1. Have a friend invite you to Player Match
2. Go to Playercard and click Edit Player Card
You will need to be in the menu part where it says "save and exit"
3. Have the host switch to Combat Training.
4. Exit that part and click "Prestige Mode"
5. Have your friend switch the lobby back to Player Match
6. Prestige!

You will have to get to Level 10 by doing the splitscreen glitch every time so you have the "edit playercard" option

UPDATE: You do not have to get to LEVEL 10 to keep the playercard menu! Here is a new way found by You must login or register to view this content.
[/CENTER]

1. Instead of going to playercard, hit leaderboards.
2. Hit right, to prestige leaderboards (where it says show me the leaderboards already)
3. Have Host switch to Combat Training
4. Press "Just show me the leaderboards"
5. Back out to playercard
6. Click Prestige (But don't prestige)
7. Switch Lobby Back to Player Match.
8. Prestige!

DONE! =D

With all of this said, you can do any glitch that has not been patched after the 1.02 Update!

If I need to explain anything in further detail, let me know. :y:

Useful links:
Last edited by DiJiTaLGoDz ; 01-18-2011 at 06:09 PM.

The following 91 users say thank you to DiJiTaLGoDz for this useful post:

-SprayzZz-, .50Cal, .Requiem., Okami, 890popbox, Accurs0, Agent Wolf, ahmad.s.a, AJ, amplif1er, Ander$on, AssClapper-130, B Loner, Battler624, BenJii, BeXo, BladeJx, Camacheiro, CanadasTopJew, Capture, cerj, COD Fr3ak, DeAtH_StUnZ, DecDeviL, divybc, dowdy10, Dreamcather, drebin93, Elementt, Extractz92, Frog, gamekilla, gstrang513, HandC, iApple, iCoNz, The Epic, Ix Benere xI, jeffers07, JJHarris4, Kill_tony485, kisezer, Le2Live2Rise, Leiino, LetsDip, LIL_SMOKEY412, Luffy*, Joseph, Mangupi, mero8888, Mr cake man, Mr. Star, mutinydifiants, NeglectFate, nick3000, njdevil90, Pauliinho14, Pro Era, RacarR, Reay, Richard030, rockym56, samybe122, Scarface, sengalang, skillz369, Slur, soebred, Solid Snake, Solo, StickyRicky, STyLe_JapaN, tambiya786, teccoelho, TecniQz, TheFuhrer, TheKid420, TMAN242, tomminz, TONEY777, Vengeance, xChoco--, xRafiq-, XxCaccola-ManxX, ZingChukka, zyfix, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
01-24-2011, 09:28 PM #560
Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post
This has been patched with a new hotfix. If you have been working on this before the hotfix (meaning you are still on 53.33.3.6 or whatever) then you can still do this.

Also, the Demoltion in CT still works, so just follow the bottom of my thread for that. You can choose any game mode you want. SND can get you 40k Experience within 10 minutes. Demolition is really fun, though.

HOW TO DO THE OLD COMBAT TRAINING PRESTIGE GLITCH
originally found by redsox, but has not given a tutorial

This thread will pretty much show you how to do like 4 glitches for the purpose of the old prestige glitch back in november. I have videos on all of the glitches, but have removed them from youtube as they were patched.
With custom firmware, they are no longer patched!

video is kind of rushed and the end is gay because i really do not have time to get to level 50 in combat training. been really busy lately. sorry :(

If you not know how to get CFW - Follow This Tutorial First!

What we will start out by doing, is getting on BO with 1.02 patch.
yes, it works.

First thing, you need to have the latest patch (1.05) installed on your CFW PS3. Now, you want to FTP into your PS3 and go to /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30591/USRDIR.

Take t5mp_ps3f.self and put it on your desktop, you will need this to bypass.

Here is MY 1.05 t5mp_ps3f.self from BLUS30591: You must login or register to view this content.
Here is A 1.05 t5mp_ps3f.self from BLES01031: You must login or register to view this content.
Please Thank You must login or register to view this content. for that!
Now to get started.

1. Go to Game Data Utility and delete the Black Ops data.
2. We need to locate the 1.02 Patch .PKG File for your region:
BLUS30591: You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01035: You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01032: You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01033: You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01031: You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01034: You must login or register to view this content.
3. Download your patch onto your USB drive and plug it into your CFW PS3.
4. Go to "Install Package Files" and install the pkg you've just downloaded.

Now, you have back your Black Ops game data.

5. FTP into your PS3 again, and overwrite the t5mp_ps3f.self file back into your PS3.

So, you have 1.02 patch on your PS3 with the 1.05 servers so you can be connected.

6. Download and run EliteMossy's Patch Blocker - You must login or register to view this content.

To operate the patch blocker, you must go to network settings and configure your connection. just hit manual and keep hitting right until you see "proxy server" enable that and put the IP address that is on the patch blocker

Once you connect to Black Ops, your account settings will be reset, so don't do this on any account you like your stats on

7. Once connected to the black ops servers, you will need to get to Level 10
8. Now the Splitscreen glitch is back! You must have two controllers for splitscreen glitch. You will do this glitch so you can get to level 10 within minutes.

How To Do the Splitscreen Glitch

What you need, a friend, two controllers, and I highly RECOMMEND a tactical insertion for your second controller.

1.Tell your friend to starts an OPEN party and make sure you can join him.

2. After you established that you can connect to him, back out and go to split screen.

3. Connect another controller (a guest account) and make it a domination match, and I would reccomend the map as Nuketown

4. Highlight Start Game, but do not click on it yet.

5. Click triangle and go find your friend's name (MAKE SURE HE IS IN AN OPEN PARTY! NOT A GAME, OR A CLOSED ONE).

6. Click Square to Join his session. You should get a "Joining Session."

7. Now quickly tap X over and over to cancel the message and it should start the game as well.

8. Look at the starting screen for the map, it'll just say Nuketown and no gametype.

9. Your online account weapons should be shown now.

10. It does freeze a lot. Do not click start while playing or you cannot go back to the HUD and therefore can't play.

11. If your person freezes and cannot move, click circle and R3 repeatedly.

If any of this troubles you so far, read this: You must login or register to view this content.

Okay, now that you are now LEVEL 10 with the 1.02 Patch, we must get to Level 50 in COMBAT TRAINING

Fastest way to get Level 50 in Combat training is Search and Destroy. The old method is patched so i have brought you the next best way!

Turn Combat Training into Demolition

SEARCH AND DESTROY DOES NOT WORK - SO USE THIS METHOSad Awesome[/CENTER]

Steps For Host:
1. Set up a Demolition Private Match
2. Click Switch Lobbies and HOVER over combat training
3. While HOVERING press X, up, X quickly. (If done correctly Array should load up)
4. While it is loading, hold the middle PS button and hit Quit Game

Steps For other players:
1. Once the host goes into the PS3Menu, re-invite them
2. Set time to unlimited and Player/enemies to what ever you like.

Now for Prestiging 15 times! =D

1. Have a friend invite you to Player Match
2. Go to Playercard and click Edit Player Card
You will need to be in the menu part where it says "save and exit"
3. Have the host switch to Combat Training.
4. Exit that part and click "Prestige Mode"
5. Have your friend switch the lobby back to Player Match
6. Prestige!

You will have to get to Level 10 by doing the splitscreen glitch every time so you have the "edit playercard" option

UPDATE: You do not have to get to LEVEL 10 to keep the playercard menu! Here is a new way found by You must login or register to view this content.
[/CENTER]

1. Instead of going to playercard, hit leaderboards.
2. Hit right, to prestige leaderboards (where it says show me the leaderboards already)
3. Have Host switch to Combat Training
4. Press "Just show me the leaderboards"
5. Back out to playercard
6. Click Prestige (But don't prestige)
7. Switch Lobby Back to Player Match.
8. Prestige!

DONE! =D

With all of this said, you can do any glitch that has not been patched after the 1.02 Update!

If I need to explain anything in further detail, let me know. :y:

Useful links:

thx bro it works!
01-24-2011, 11:00 PM #561
thebosspr
Gym leader
do this still works? what the hell is hotfix 53.33.3.6 ???
01-25-2011, 06:02 PM #562
Solo
Rookie
Working patchblocker link is here :y:
02-03-2011, 05:33 PM #563
Jteezay09
aka Chocolate
Originally posted by rickboze4777 View Post
thank you helped also banned forever is illeagel without susspension some1 could sue 3arc rep if helped

no.

josh olin specifically said, hacking = perma ban
02-06-2011, 11:19 PM #564
GREAT POST MAN!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
02-08-2011, 05:22 AM #565
does this still work?
02-08-2011, 04:57 PM #566
B Loner
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by thegusbus View Post
does this still work?

It did at one point but...you will b permabanned from black ops. if you try this. This goes for anyone planning on asking in the future. DONT!
02-08-2011, 07:22 PM #567
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
Will this really ban my Ps3?
I see the post above, but i want to be 100% sure
Last edited by New York BOY ! ; 02-08-2011 at 07:24 PM.
02-08-2011, 08:13 PM #568
sikkkkkkkkk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo