Post: [PS3]Black Ops 15th Prestige Hack + 99 Million CoD Points
01-23-2011, 09:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Sorry if you can't read anything on it. My TV is so shitty and old(it only has mono audio, for Christ's sake) it looks like shit up close.

Anyways, Black Ops stats (not patch/fastfiles/retail eboot) hacked. Tutorial soon.

Several people can confirm this is legit. Mainly, TTT_Dutch, and some others.

By the way, this sticks. I reset my PS3 multiple times, ran the game from a backup, and even bought things. It is permanent.

Yes, any stat can be modified. Scores, wins, kills, I have modified them all, and it sticks.
Last edited by ihatecompvir ; 01-24-2011 at 09:47 PM.

The following 209 users say thank you to ihatecompvir for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, -Burr-, .HaZe., ツSparky, JordanCarr, Midnight.eGo, 68+1, aboy014, Accurs0, Ada Wong, Agent Wolf, Agent562, AJ, alex1994, AlmightyRyan, AMNE, amplif1er, Anera, angel_of_deth, aramik, Arvindian, AtlasK, aznheat366, B Loner, balerdoni, Dank, bcb, BeXo, BIG MOE, BiggIE_909, BladeJx, Blaize-, Bloodstaind, bnader, BobbyDee, BooshMayne, Bowers55, KyleWTF, BSLICER25, CeLebRuTy, cerj, chat912, Choco, clems2792, Conveyy, cozmo195, craigbutlercork, cromer, CSC-Magic, Cyrious, D@ EnVvY!, dakillers1, dallaswp13, Dark_Void, davkay70, devils020, dex2grigg, DinoFreak, djscoopOwnz, Dope., DyllanIsYoDaddy, econg, eddydiep, edwin864, effinTyler, egonadrian, El Violador, Elementt, ethicaldesign, EuanBlondin_x, Febreze, felipejames25, fourtwozero#, frankaugurk, FrOzTi, Galbiy, gamekilla, garyb, Geigers, GetDeleted -_-, GNDOOOR_KILLER, Goone, h.k, h0ll0wsp3cz, Honeybro, iibetooproxX, iKickHeads, ILovePie24!!, InSaNe-xPWEEx, iPewsen, ipodtouch44, iRapidScope, IRiSe_GodFather, Bichote, Jakeee, Jakob, JewC, jml, joerfc and 109 other users.
01-23-2011, 10:49 PM #56
Wondoh
Former Staff
If wat hunter said is true at least its a start ands shows it is possible, we just need to figure out the next step Happy It will be interesting to see a tut and to see if any of us were heading in the right (or wrong) direction.

edit: just reading ihatecompvir post above im getting excited Happy
Last edited by Wondoh ; 01-23-2011 at 10:51 PM.
01-23-2011, 10:49 PM #57
thecooldude71
Do a barrel roll!
holy cock cant wait
01-23-2011, 10:49 PM #58
hunter12
Retired, done with gaming
Originally posted by Ihatecompvir View Post
No. The reason it does not work on an account which has played Black Ops is because it restores a backup of your stats because of the massive change, and the game thinks they are "corrupted"

Using a new account causes the game to not restore a backup, because one doesn't exist.

It also sticks completely. Leaving the game will not affect it.

oh rofl now would be a good time to finish my Metallica emblem Gobble

you could probably lower the value, so it doesn't corrupt your profile. I have never gotten that
error, but I also never edited the value that high. then again i always got reset back. |:
Last edited by hunter12 ; 01-23-2011 at 10:51 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to hunter12 for this useful post:

Ratchet007, Samberg
01-23-2011, 10:49 PM #59
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by hunter12 View Post
its an edit in the 1.02/.01 executable, that why he says "only works on a 2nd account" because you get reset. almost positive once you quit the game, everything resets back. could be wrong

He went offline, then back online. IDK about that..

The following user thanked Ritztro for this useful post:

SBOSS
01-23-2011, 10:50 PM #60
T18J21
Keeper
No. The reason it does not work on an account which has played Black Ops is because it restores a backup of your stats because of the massive change, and the game thinks they are "corrupted"

Using a new account causes the game to not restore a backup, because one doesn't exist.

It also sticks completely. Leaving the game will not affect it.

I cant wait for this dude!
01-23-2011, 10:50 PM #61
Fezous
Space Ninja
You must login or register to view this content.
Sorry if you can't read anything on it. My TV is so shitty and old(it only has mono audio, for Christ's sake) it looks like shit up close.

Anyways, Black Ops hacked. Tutorial soon.

Want me To record with my hdpvr? Better quality and proof, reply asap in PM
01-23-2011, 10:51 PM #62
if this is confirmed to work, then i will 110% pay for premium. I figured something this good would cost money, and you know what? It's worth the $10.
01-23-2011, 10:51 PM #63
SBOSS
BIG BOSS BIGAVELI
You must login or register to view this content.

Anyways, Black Ops hacked. Tutorial soon.

Hey compvir do you know how to cat daddy?
01-23-2011, 10:56 PM #64
Whenever i see threads that show a new glitch or hack is found, i just think what the hell they were doing that they discovered it lmao.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo