Post: [PS3] How to get 99 Million CoDPoints + 15th Level 50
01-24-2011, 11:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, here.
You must login or register to view this content.
Rename it to EBOOT.BIN, and place in your Black Ops directory, overwriting the original. I do not know if this will work on anything besides BLUS30591, but it should.

Steps:
1. Get on a NEW ACCOUNT(CAN NOT HAVE EVER EVEN BOOTED BLACK OPS MP) and then go to Local Splitscreen. Make sure that you can open your friends list by pressing Triangle. If you can, and you see your friends, it will work. Go into the game, and press Select. It should do a fast restart, and you should see some text on the screen. Back out. Open friends list again and look at the right hand corner. If you see 9999999 CoD Points, and a "16th" prestige(it's glitched, it's really 15th) you did it right. You should also be Level 50.
If you don't see "Your stats have been reset" upon clicking Play Online, you did it right. If you do, then your account has played BO before.

Enjoy this while it lasts.

You should also have 17 days played, just to boost legitness(of course, 9999999 Million CoD Points throws this right out the window in terms of legitimacy :p)

By the way, this sticks. 100%. It will never go away unless Treyarch resets you. Restarting BO/PS3 does not affect it.

The real key lies in the old command "statSet". Remember that from CoD4 bypassing? It's technically a variation, as it is StatSetByName, which I don't think was in CoD4.

Also, part of the reason I put this in Non-Premium is because it's basically worthless. Being able to mod stats has absolutely no point.

To be honest I probably never should have released it, but what the hell.
It is supposed to say connecting. You go to splitscreen to do the bind, then you delete gamedata and redownload Black Ops 1.05.
Last edited by MBO ; 01-25-2011 at 05:18 PM.

The following 479 users say thank you to ihatecompvir for this useful post:

_StAtEaMiNd_, _Weezy-F-Baby_, -Andrew-, -Garf-, -Lazy-, -Luis7uarez-, -NoSoul4Evr-, -Syed-, .HaZe., .Joee, .Mitch, .Nik, ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ, $oulja, 08badbhoy08, 1035AMC, 890popbox, aaron c., aboy014, Accurs0, Ada Wong, Adamâ„¢, afrangers, Agent Wolf, AgentKing-Botz, AgentMini, AgentSexyPig, Ahsoka Tano, ainajp, alex1994, All-Day215, allan4207, ALNAHY, Alpha, aNaTuMy-, Andr3wM, Anus Destroyer, arocc, ArubianMoFo, aTHIRSTYfish, AtlasK, B Loner, Dank, Benj, bernie2007, BeXo, BIG MOE, BigFudge, BiggIE_909, Blackstorm, BladeJx, Bloodstaind, bmxrcodol04, BobbyDee, bobbynogs94, BooshMayne, bourkey88, Brandon0429, KyleWTF, Breecem, Brochacho, BuC-ShoTz, Buccanner, Call-Me-Master, CallMeKaos, Car Lover, Carbon0x, chat912, ChefHOU, Choco, chris01, chris2k7sears, chrisfaulk, Chrome, Chrome Playa, clizzzzz, club-bomb-shizl, cmms07, codwawandmw2, coffeehead, coho24, Connor, cood5, Correy, Counter1602, Cpt.S, CracK3r, Craig1690x, crazy_blake7, crazykiller22, CRaZyY, CSC-Magic, Cudder, Curtyy, CyBeR_TrOn, Cyrious, D@ EnVvY!, dansbmx, darkesthour, darkmonster39 and 379 other users.
01-24-2011, 11:41 PM #47
Thread moved to Call of Duty Black Ops Premium Glitches and Hacks Cool Man (aka Tustin)

inb4 some untrustworthy member leaks it :n:!!!

The following 10 users say thank you to MBO for this useful post:

EuanBlondin_x, ExceptionHell, iRobert, IzBoogz, jannu22, Justin, Mr. DarkKV, Sasuke Uchiha, x-Teenage, xChris--
01-24-2011, 11:42 PM #48
SirBlazeAlot
I ROCK like a fossil
This worked but cant connect online now.. do i need to replace my old eboot back afterwards?
01-24-2011, 11:43 PM #49
Originally posted by SirBlazeAlot View Post
This worked but cant connect online now.. do i need to replace my old eboot back afterwards?

yes you need to place your old eboot back in it afterwards perhaps ihatecompvir should add you need to backup your old eboot.

The following user thanked lamb-tika-scope for this useful post:

SirBlazeAlot
01-24-2011, 11:45 PM #50
The leechers shall FEAST ON HIS FLESH.
01-24-2011, 11:47 PM #51
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
Works good :y:

For you that forgot backing up the EBOOT, delete the patch and ReDownload Awesome face
01-24-2011, 11:49 PM #52
im UK BLES and i couldn't connect to the Playstation Network bit but i managed to do the splitscreen bit fine so hopefully it will have stuck and all i need to do is re-download the original EBOOT.BIN :y:
01-24-2011, 11:52 PM #53
Well all we can do is wait to see if we get reset :( :P

Great post, thank god it was moved to premium you almost got about 300 people asking you a whole range of questions.

I hope this won't get leaked to quick or a noob who saw this thread decides to make one.

You deserve all the credit on the forum best hack so far thanks!
01-24-2011, 11:53 PM #54
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by Ihatecompvir View Post
Well, here.
You must login or register to view this content.
Rename it to EBOOT.BIN, and place in your Black Ops directory, overwriting the original. I do not know if this will work on anything besides BLUS30591, but it should.

Steps:
1. Get on a NEW ACCOUNT(CAN NOT HAVE EVER EVEN BOOTED BLACK OPS MP) and then go to Local Splitscreen. Make sure that you can open your friends list by pressing Triangle. If you can, and you see your friends, it will work. Go into the game, and press Select. It should do a fast restart, and you should see some text on the screen. Back out. Open friends list again and look at the right hand corner. If you see 9999999 CoD Points, and a "16th" prestige(it's glitched, it's really 15th) you did it right. You should also be Level 50.
If you don't see "Your stats have been reset" upon clicking Play Online, you did it right. If you do, then your account has played BO before.

Enjoy this while it lasts.

You should also have 17 days played, just to boost legitness(of course, 9999999 Million CoD Points throws this right out the window in terms of legitness :p)

By the way, this sticks. 100%. It will never go away unless Treyarch resets you. Restarting BO/PS3 does not affect it.

The real key lies in the old command "statSet". Remember that from CoD4 bypassing? It's technically a variation, as it is StatSetByName, which I don't think was in CoD4.

Also, part of the reason I put this in Non-Premium is because it's basically worthless. Being able to mod stats has absolutely no point.

To be honest I probably never should have released it, but what the hell.
It is supposed to say connecting. You go to splitscreen to do the bind, then you delete gamedata and redownload Black Ops 1.05.

So this is mostly a glitch right? In the eboot the only thing you change is the statsetbyname and the cod point scale.. And then you started to glitch by using the hack offline but tricking online. The data then stored the hacked account that was offline into the save data and then when you load up 1.05 to go online you glitch it to believe it has that much cod points and that rank. etc.
Last edited by Ritztro ; 01-25-2011 at 12:09 AM.
01-24-2011, 11:57 PM #55
mine dont fast restart after clicking select but it did load friends with the new eboot...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo