02-03-2011, 12:29 PM #1
Optimous_Meteor
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome to the official thread of Optimous_.

Optimous_ Is back! but not as a competitive sniping team. When i first started Optimous_ My goal was to be a community where people who snipe knew eachother, practiced and had fun often. but then many of my members were good and wanted to do competitive sniping, we did and people complained that there were too many players. Then i got stressed out and made a new clan with less players because i didn't want to cut a lot of players for no reason. But now Optimous_ is a community and i'm now chasing what i wanted at the start of this community. Hope you join.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Optimous_

Optimous is a clan, all quickscopers are welcome, Optimous_ Is not only a clan, but it's a quickscoping community, the second you join your quickscoping experiences will be changed. You will definately progress in the clan and become a better quickscoper than you were before.

All quickscopers are welcome, but that doesn't mean the clan will always lose in clan battles because we have "Randoms", we take in everyone to make them better.

People who will participate in the clan battles will be chosen upon myself Optimous_Meteor. Inorder to be a clan battle participant you must show how good you are, by doing good in Practice clan battles vs your clan itself. Prove yourself by doing better than other clan members.

Call Of Duty: Quickscoping Community.
Official members will be recorded. (once we have enough recorders.)

GameModes we will be playing.
Headquaters
Capture the Flag
Sabotage
Search & Destroy

If you wish to apply continue reading below.

Your style of quickscoping?: (Marathon/SoH/Other)
Your quickscoping experience?: (How long have you been a quickscoper?)
How active are you?:
Do you have a mic?
What's your PSN? (This is to let me know who you are, and i can add your names to list ASAP.)
What country do you live in?: (This is needed so other people in your country can play with you since you would have a better connection with them.)
What CoDs Do you play actively.[/u]: COD4,6,7,ALL (select one, and ill add your name to each cod game.)

Ranks.

Owner
|+| Optimous_Meteor (US)|+|

Veteran Members (Since start of Optimous_)
|+| Optimous_Birdman |+|
|+| Optimous_Zenzo |+|
|+| Optimous_Smurf |+|
|+| Optimous_Pryde |+|

Official Clan members (PSN includes "Optimous_"):
|+| Optimous_Meteor (US) |+|
|+| Optimous_SoNiiC (UK/EU) |+|
|+| Optimous_Birdman |+|
|+| Optimous_Zenzo |+|
|+| Optimous_Smurf |+|
|+| Optimous_Pryde |+|
|+| Optimous_Pro |+|

Members (Clan Taggers/ People who are apart of the community.):
|+| Oo_SLOW-MO-oO |+|
|+| xToP__DeViiLzZx |+|
|+| XxDoNdRiCk--- |+|
|+| TS-KOEKWAUS |+|
|+| x_sai3ei2z_x |+|
|+| Jthoopes96 |+|
|+| Mohanjob |+|
|+| WoepertNot Happy or Sad |+|
|+| PvMoosey |+|
|+| LWR_97 |+|
|+| Teh_Soniic |+|
|+| wite_guy |+|

Modern Warfare players:
Temporarily Closed.

Modern Warfare 2 players:
|+| Optimous_Meteor (US) |+|
|+| Optimous_Reaper (UK/EU) |+|
|+| Optimous_Pryde |+|
|+| Optimous_Birdman |+|
|+| Optimous_Zenzo |+|
|+| Optimous_Smurf |+|
|+| Optimous_Pryde |+|
|+| Optimous_SoNiiC |+|
|+| Optimous_Pro |+|
|+| Oo_SLOW-MO-oO |+|
|+| xToP__DeViiLzZx |+|
|+| XxDoNdRiCk--- |+|
|+| TS-KOEKWAUS |+|
|+| x_sai3ei2z_x |+|
|+| Teh_Soniic |+|
|+| WoepertNot Happy or Sad |+|
|+| Mohanjob |+|
|+| LWR_97 |+|
|+| xPriizm |+|
|+| Jthoopes96 |+|
|+| PvMoosey |+|
|+| wite_guy |+|

BlackOps players:
Temporarily Closed.

You Add me on PSN.
You adding me on psn, lets me know that you want to be apart of the Optimous_ Community, after you've added me, i'll add your name to this thread, thanks.

[/I]

Join Optimous_ Now!

NOTE: You CAN be in a CLAN, and still be apart of Optimous_Community, but if your an Official member, you'll have to spend most of your time on your Optimous_ account, i'm not going to be strict on anyone as this is a community that has fun and practices together.
[/B]

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

This is a sniping community, so i'm recruiting in the PS3 Clan talk section, Modern warfare, modern warfare 2, and blackops sections.

quote my message to get my attention and i'll begin to add people to the list.

there may not be much on some games but recruit your friends into the clan, they don't need to make new psns, let me know if you recruited anyone that doesn't come on NGU. so i can add their names.
Last edited by Optimous_Meteor ; 04-12-2011 at 10:36 AM.
02-05-2011, 02:41 AM #38
Default Avatar
UnOwned
Your style of quickscoping?: SoH
Your quickscoping experience?: Since cod Waw
How active are you?: very active...
Communication Skills: well i got a headset and i am familiar where the enemy respwan
Can you record games?: does a mobile phone count? lol
Do you create/design websites?: never had interest
Past clan experience: asked couple of times but refused, time to shine now
Can you host challenge lobbys?: Who cant? but yes...
Do you wish to participate in clan battles?: you damn right!

I would be Optimous_UnOwned
02-05-2011, 02:56 AM #39
richiebanker
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xPRiiiZM View Post
What's your Optimous name?
Add Optimous_Reaper

im still in need to tryout lol
02-05-2011, 03:39 AM #40
Originally posted by Meteor View Post
Optimous_

Welcome to the official thread of Optimous_.

As we all know, modern warfare 2 has become hack central, and the main reason people continue to play it, is because they do not like black ops, or either it's to enjoy the quickscoping, or host quickscoping clan battles.

Our main goal in this clan is to win.

Optimous_ Is a new clan, I have no members yet and don't have a Co-Owner.

About Optimous_
Optimous is a clan, all quickscopers are welcome, Optimous_ Is not only a clan, but it's a quickscoping community, the second you join your quickscoping experiences will be changed. You will definately progress in the clan and become a better quickscoper than you were before.

All quickscopers are welcome, but that doesn't mean the clan will always lose in clan battles because we have "Randoms", we take in everyone to make them better.

People who will participate in the clan battles will be chosen upon myself Optimous_Meteor. Inorder to be a clan battle participant you must show how good you are, by doing good in Practice clan battles vs your clan itself. Prove yourself by doing better than other clan members.

Note: Clan battle roster WILL Be recorded.

Whats to come?

We have big plans for Optimous, we are still in the recruiting stage, but we already have a youtube recorder, so you may see a few youtube videos once we've decided who participates in clan battles.

We also plan to create a website, and have it up within 2 weeks, it will be a free forum so don't expect nothing big, but on the website you will see our videos and much more things. On the website you may host Qs lobbys for people to get better, and chat about many other things.

It takes time to grow, so we won't rush anything.

Modern Warfare 2 Quickscoping clan.

GameModes we plan on playing.
Domination
[CB]Headquaters[CB]
[CB]Capture the Flag[CB]
[CB]Sabotage[CB]
Team Deathmatch
Search & Destroy
[Private]QS Lobbys[Private]

[CB]Means ClanBattle Playlist.[CB]

Our Record.[0-0-0]
Previous clan battles [Win/Draw/Lose]
None.

If you wish to apply continue reading below.

Your style of quickscoping?: (Marathon/SoH/Other)
Your quickscoping experience?: (How long have you been a quickscoper?)
How active are you?:
Communication Skills: (How good do you know the maps to tell where enemies are, how well do you know the map?)
Can you record games?: (Doesn't really matter.)
Do you create/design websites?: (Doesn't really matter.)
Past clan experience: (Doesn't really matter.)
Can you host challenge lobbys?: Highly Needed.
Do you wish to participate in clan battles?:

Ranks.

Owner
|+| Optimous_Meteor (US)|+|

Co-Owner
|+| Optimous_Impact (UK/EU)|+|

Need Co-Owners from Different time-zones.

Leader(s)
|+| Optimous_Phaze |+|

Co-Leader(s)
|+| Optimous_Ghost |+|

Tryout Manager(s)
|+| Optimous_Meteor |+|
|+| Optimous_Griizz |+|
|+| Optimous_Ghost |+|

Challenge lobby host(s)
|+| Optimous_Reaper |+|
|+| Optimous_StaRz |+|

|+| Optimous_Impact |+|
|+| Optimous_Smurfs |+|

Clan Battle Commander(s)
|+| Optimous_Meteor |+|

Clan Battle Participants
|+| Optimous_Meteor |+|
|+| Optimous_Phaze |+|
|+| Optimous_Ghost |+|
|+| Optimous_Griizz |+|
|+| Optimous_Zenzo |+|
|+| Optimous_Haze |+|
|+| Optimous_StaRz |+|

Member(s)
|+| Optimous_Phaze |+|
|+| Optimous_Ghost |+|
|+| Optimous_Reaper |+|
|+| Optimous_StaRz |+|
|+| Optimous_Impact |+|
|+| Optimous_Zenzo |+|
|+| Optimous_Haze |+|
|+| Optimous_Griizz |+|
|+| Optimous_Smurfs |+|
|+| Optimous_Shots |+|

Veteran member(s)

Note: Every 5 New members a new leader will be chosen, reason why is because we mostly will play S&Awesome face and its a 6 person party, and i don't want to leave anyone out, so each leaders job is to host partys for other members who aren't in my party. Co-Leaders are there to hosts parties if a leader isn't on. (you don't need to be a leader to host but their job is to get the clan together ready to play online together.)

People may move up and down in the rankings, they can change at anytime, so don't think it's too late to get yourself devoted to the clan.

Please fill out the info giving me info about yourself, then add one of my tryout managers, and tell them you want to tryout.

Join Optimous_ Now!

If my NGU status is offline, that means i'm on ps3, so don't forget to add me.

Your style of quickscoping?: SOH
Your quickscoping experience?: since jan
How active are you?Gaspnline everyday
Communication Skills: know them better then most
Can you record games?: get HD dazzle next week
Do you create/design websites?: no
Past clan experience: non
Can you host challenge lobbys?: Highly Needed. no
Do you wish to participate in clan battles?: yes
02-05-2011, 03:50 AM #41
i want to join add melwenURAjerk808
02-05-2011, 02:15 PM #42
Optimous_Meteor
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by UnOwned View Post
Your quickscoping experience?: Since cod Waw
How active are you?: very active...
Communication Skills: well i got a headset and i am familiar where the enemy respwan
Can you record games?: does a mobile phone count? lol
Do you create/design websites?: never had interest
Past clan experience: asked couple of times but refused, time to shine now
Can you host challenge lobbys?: Who cant? but yes...
Do you wish to participate in clan battles?: you damn right!

I would be Optimous_UnOwned

Lol, you made an account before trying out, but ok you better own in tryouts.

Originally posted by ImAlwaysBored View Post
Your style of quickscoping?: SOH
Your quickscoping experience?: since jan
How active are you?Gaspnline everyday
Communication Skills: know them better then most
Can you record games?: get HD dazzle next week
Past clan experience: non
Can you host challenge lobbys?: Highly Needed. no
Do you wish to participate in clan battles?: yes

Will try you out, Pm me on ps3 letting me know who you are, i got about 10 Pending friend request.

Other news: Optimous_ Is growing fast, we ARE working on clips for youtube we did a bit of recording yesterday and will continue to do so today. Many people are interested in the Optimous_ Clan, so it will soon become an invite only clan. Meaning you will be invited to tryout if we see you online doing good.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Ranks shifted, Optimous_StaRz is no longer a member of Optimous_, Reason: His (UK/EU) Teen friends kept asking why he joined a us clan, he got pressured into leaving. (We do have UK/EU Co-Owners)

But hey we are still growing hes the only 1 whos missing out.
02-05-2011, 06:09 PM #43
Your quickscope experience?: 2 weeks after mw2 was released
How active are you?: on everyday after school
Communication skills?: i have a mic and im very familiar with maps
Can you record games?: no
Past clan experience?: no, unless you count playing with my friends
Can you host CLs?: i use to on 3.55, then i forgot about DNS thing so i upgraded. i can again when 3.56 CFW is released
Do you wish to participate in clan battles?: yes i would love to, but let the people better then me go ahead 1st
02-05-2011, 08:49 PM #44
Optimous_Meteor
Can’t trickshot me!
Thread has been updated, 2 new members. And our first youtube video.

The following user thanked Optimous_Meteor for this useful post:

mathu147
02-05-2011, 10:55 PM #45
Originally posted by Meteor View Post
Thread has been updated, 2 new members. And our first youtube video.

w00t only premium that tried out!!!

to me, out of all the Optimous_, i think Optimous_Pryde is the best. who ever that is xD.
02-06-2011, 12:54 AM #46
Optimous_Meteor
Can’t trickshot me!
3 New members added, ranks shifted (People promoted), people removed for inactivity.

Unranked clan battle record update. (Non_Leaderboard.)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo