02-03-2011, 12:29 PM #1
Optimous_Meteor
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome to the official thread of Optimous_.

Optimous_ Is back! but not as a competitive sniping team. When i first started Optimous_ My goal was to be a community where people who snipe knew eachother, practiced and had fun often. but then many of my members were good and wanted to do competitive sniping, we did and people complained that there were too many players. Then i got stressed out and made a new clan with less players because i didn't want to cut a lot of players for no reason. But now Optimous_ is a community and i'm now chasing what i wanted at the start of this community. Hope you join.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Optimous_

Optimous is a clan, all quickscopers are welcome, Optimous_ Is not only a clan, but it's a quickscoping community, the second you join your quickscoping experiences will be changed. You will definately progress in the clan and become a better quickscoper than you were before.

All quickscopers are welcome, but that doesn't mean the clan will always lose in clan battles because we have "Randoms", we take in everyone to make them better.

People who will participate in the clan battles will be chosen upon myself Optimous_Meteor. Inorder to be a clan battle participant you must show how good you are, by doing good in Practice clan battles vs your clan itself. Prove yourself by doing better than other clan members.

Call Of Duty: Quickscoping Community.
Official members will be recorded. (once we have enough recorders.)

GameModes we will be playing.
Headquaters
Capture the Flag
Sabotage
Search & Destroy

If you wish to apply continue reading below.

Your style of quickscoping?: (Marathon/SoH/Other)
Your quickscoping experience?: (How long have you been a quickscoper?)
How active are you?:
Do you have a mic?
What's your PSN? (This is to let me know who you are, and i can add your names to list ASAP.)
What country do you live in?: (This is needed so other people in your country can play with you since you would have a better connection with them.)
What CoDs Do you play actively.[/u]: COD4,6,7,ALL (select one, and ill add your name to each cod game.)

Ranks.

Owner
|+| Optimous_Meteor (US)|+|

Veteran Members (Since start of Optimous_)
|+| Optimous_Birdman |+|
|+| Optimous_Zenzo |+|
|+| Optimous_Smurf |+|
|+| Optimous_Pryde |+|

Official Clan members (PSN includes "Optimous_"):
|+| Optimous_Meteor (US) |+|
|+| Optimous_SoNiiC (UK/EU) |+|
|+| Optimous_Birdman |+|
|+| Optimous_Zenzo |+|
|+| Optimous_Smurf |+|
|+| Optimous_Pryde |+|
|+| Optimous_Pro |+|

Members (Clan Taggers/ People who are apart of the community.):
|+| Oo_SLOW-MO-oO |+|
|+| xToP__DeViiLzZx |+|
|+| XxDoNdRiCk--- |+|
|+| TS-KOEKWAUS |+|
|+| x_sai3ei2z_x |+|
|+| Jthoopes96 |+|
|+| Mohanjob |+|
|+| WoepertNot Happy or Sad |+|
|+| PvMoosey |+|
|+| LWR_97 |+|
|+| Teh_Soniic |+|
|+| wite_guy |+|

Modern Warfare players:
Temporarily Closed.

Modern Warfare 2 players:
|+| Optimous_Meteor (US) |+|
|+| Optimous_Reaper (UK/EU) |+|
|+| Optimous_Pryde |+|
|+| Optimous_Birdman |+|
|+| Optimous_Zenzo |+|
|+| Optimous_Smurf |+|
|+| Optimous_Pryde |+|
|+| Optimous_SoNiiC |+|
|+| Optimous_Pro |+|
|+| Oo_SLOW-MO-oO |+|
|+| xToP__DeViiLzZx |+|
|+| XxDoNdRiCk--- |+|
|+| TS-KOEKWAUS |+|
|+| x_sai3ei2z_x |+|
|+| Teh_Soniic |+|
|+| WoepertNot Happy or Sad |+|
|+| Mohanjob |+|
|+| LWR_97 |+|
|+| xPriizm |+|
|+| Jthoopes96 |+|
|+| PvMoosey |+|
|+| wite_guy |+|

BlackOps players:
Temporarily Closed.

You Add me on PSN.
You adding me on psn, lets me know that you want to be apart of the Optimous_ Community, after you've added me, i'll add your name to this thread, thanks.

[/I]

Join Optimous_ Now!

NOTE: You CAN be in a CLAN, and still be apart of Optimous_Community, but if your an Official member, you'll have to spend most of your time on your Optimous_ account, i'm not going to be strict on anyone as this is a community that has fun and practices together.
[/B]

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

This is a sniping community, so i'm recruiting in the PS3 Clan talk section, Modern warfare, modern warfare 2, and blackops sections.

quote my message to get my attention and i'll begin to add people to the list.

there may not be much on some games but recruit your friends into the clan, they don't need to make new psns, let me know if you recruited anyone that doesn't come on NGU. so i can add their names.
Last edited by Optimous_Meteor ; 04-12-2011 at 10:36 AM.
02-08-2011, 10:14 PM #74
Bloodstaind
Bounty hunter
We have got to start getting really strict on try-outs. Too many people are joining, and we try several people out a day.
02-09-2011, 02:57 PM #75
Optimous_Meteor
Can’t trickshot me!
List updated, new BgL + 2 Members added.
02-09-2011, 10:44 PM #76
Originally posted by Meteor View Post
List updated, new BgL + 2 Members added.

sorry i havnt been on in a while im supper sick.... ive been sick for almost a week now getting a little better. once im ok ill be on again.
02-09-2011, 11:26 PM #77
ρrodigyz
Cool story bro!
isn't optimous spelles as optimus?
02-10-2011, 01:40 PM #78
Optimous_Meteor
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Prodigyz View Post
isn't optimous spelles as optimus?

No, every clan has a custom name, (if they choose to have one), and this name isn't from transformers like everyone thinks, i wasn't thinking about transformers when i created the name. Many people may think it's spelled wrong but it's not, it's my custom clan name. I already knew how the orginal "Optimus" was spelled, that's why i didn't spell it that way. We do get harrassed by mad nerds over mw2 about the clan name. But i'll let them think i spelled it wrong, but i know i didn't cause it's not the optimus from tansformers.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Originally posted by mathu147 View Post
sorry i havnt been on in a while im supper sick.... ive been sick for almost a week now getting a little better. once im ok ill be on again.

It's alright, i encourage people to take time off of mw2 for real life events. I understand, if i was sick i wouldn't be on much either.
02-11-2011, 05:45 PM #79
Optimous_Meteor
Can’t trickshot me!
Update: Another member added.
02-11-2011, 11:00 PM #80
Agent Wolf
Movin Like Berney
Optimous_

As we all know, modern warfare 2 has become hack central, and the main reason people continue to play it, is because they do not like black ops, or either it's to enjoy the quickscoping, or host quickscoping clan battles.

Our main goal in this clan is to win.

Optimous_ Is a new clan, I have no members yet and don't have a Co-Owner.

About Optimous_
Optimous is a clan, all quickscopers are welcome, Optimous_ Is not only a clan, but it's a quickscoping community, the second you join your quickscoping experiences will be changed. You will definately progress in the clan and become a better quickscoper than you were before.

All quickscopers are welcome, but that doesn't mean the clan will always lose in clan battles because we have "Randoms", we take in everyone to make them better.

People who will participate in the clan battles will be chosen upon myself Optimous_Meteor. Inorder to be a clan battle participant you must show how good you are, by doing good in Practice clan battles vs your clan itself. Prove yourself by doing better than other clan members.

Note: Clan battle roster WILL Be recorded.

Whats to come?

We have big plans for Optimous, we are still in the recruiting stage, but we already have a youtube recorder, so you may see a few youtube videos once we've decided who participates in clan battles.

We also plan to create a website, and have it up within 2 weeks, it will be a free forum so don't expect nothing big, but on the website you will see our videos and much more things. On the website you may host Qs lobbys for people to get better, and chat about many other things.

It takes time to grow, so we won't rush anything.

Modern Warfare 2 Quickscoping clan.

GameModes we plan on playing.
Domination
[CB]Headquaters[CB]
[CB]Capture the Flag[CB]
[CB]Sabotage[CB]
Team Deathmatch
Search & Destroy
[Private]QS Lobbys[Private]

[CB]Means ClanBattle Playlist.[CB]

Our Record.[0-0-0]
Unranked Record.(Non leaderboard.) [EG]-[13-0-0]-[EG]
Previous clan battles [Win/Draw/Lose/]

If you wish to apply continue reading below.

Your style of quickscoping?: (Marathon/SoH/Other)
Your quickscoping experience?: (How long have you been a quickscoper?)
How active are you?:
Communication Skills: (How good do you know the maps to tell where enemies are, how well do you know the map?)
Can you record games?: (Doesn't really matter.)
Do you create/design websites?: (Doesn't really matter.)
Past clan experience: (Doesn't really matter.)
Can you host challenge lobbys?: Highly Needed.
Do you wish to participate in clan battles?:

Ranks.

Owner
|+| Optimous_Meteor (US)|+|

Co-Owner(s)
|+| Optimous_Impact (UK/EU)|+|
|+| Optimous_Phaze (Denmark) |+|
|+| Optimous_Reaper (UK/EU) |+|

Member(s)
|+| Optimous_Phaze |+|
|+| Optimous_Ghost |+|
|+| Optimous_Reaper |+|
[CL]|+| Optimous_Impact |+|[CL]
|+| Optimous_Zenzo |+|
|+| Optimous_Haze |+|
[CL]|+| Optimous_Smurfs |+|[CL]
|+| Optimous_Shots |+|
|+| Optimous_G-STR |+|
|+| Optimous_Thunder |+|
|+| Optimous_Pryde |+|
|+| Optimous_Birdman |+|
|+| Optimous_FreAk |+|
|+| Optimous_Nemesis |+|
|+| Optimous_xZuPex |+|
|+| Optimous_vRozaay |+|
[CL]|+| Optimous_Steez |+|[CL]
|+| Optimous_CosMiics |+|
|+| Optimous_LaZeR |+|
|+| Optimous_Death |+|
|+|Optimous_Cuddlez |+|
|+| Optimous_SaVaGe

********Experts Group
|+| Optimous_Zenzo (LEADER OF EG) |+|
|+| Optimous_Monster (CoLeader of EG) |+|
|+| Optimous_vRosaay |+|
|+| Optimous_Haze |+|
|+| Optimous_Steez |+|
[/LEFT]

Pro Group
|+| Optimous_Birdman (LEADER OF PG) |+|
|+| Optimous_Sparkey |+|
|+| Optimous_LaZeR |+|
|+| Optimous_CosMiics |+|
|+| Optimous_Pryde |+|
|+| Optimous_Smurfs |+|
|+| Optimous_xZuPex |+|
|+| Optimous_Nemesis |+|

*********Beginner Group
|+| Otimous_Reaper (Leader) |+|
|+| Optimous_G-STR |+|
|+| Optimous_HaLo |+|
[/RIGHT]

Once more tryouts have been done, the list will be updated, if you weren't on the list then let me know on ps3, and i'll add you to the list. Again, those who weren't on the list, haven't been tried out by a group member, or i forgot to add you, so please remind me.

********A Group leaders job is to recruit people whom they think are worth of joining their group. Find Clan battles they think their group can take on. Practice, Play, & Maintane their group. If they are inactive, or not doing their jobs correctly, they will be replaced.

Every 5 members a new leader will be added, meaning there will be another group with the same name, but new management.

Leaders may pick out their own co-leader, if needed.
[/left]

********People may move up and down in the rankings, they can change at anytime, so don't think it's too late to get yourself devoted to the clan.
[/Left]

If you wish to tryout please add the leader of the group you wish to tryout for.

Media:

Our First youtube video, brought to you by Optimous_Reaper!
You must login or register to view this content.

Our Youtube Channel - You must login or register to view this content.

Please fill out the info giving me info about yourself, then add one of my tryout managers, and tell them you want to tryout.

Join Optimous_ Now!

NOTE: Optimous_ Is beginning to grow at a rapid rate, this clan will soon become invite only!, so tryout while you can!
[/B]

Optimous_Pryde just wanted a challenge lobby off of me... On his other account.../facepalm

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Optimous_Pryde just wanted a challenge lobby off of me... On his other account.../facepalm

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Optimous_

Optimous_pryde just wanted a Challenge lobby off of me...On his other account../facepalm

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Optimous_

Optimous_pryde just wanted a Challenge lobby off of me...On his other account../facepalm

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Optimous_pryde Just wanted a challenge lobby of me..on his other account
02-11-2011, 11:31 PM #81
Originally posted by Wolfspinone View Post

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Optimous_

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Optimous_

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Optimous_pryde Just wanted a challenge lobby of me..on his other account

lol how did i just want a CL off you? troll much? i told you that i could get you into tryouts if there were still recruiting, which i found out they were not anymore. also, so what if i asked for a CL on my other account? i have other people who can do CLs on there. just cause i ask means all i wanted was a CL? nice fail troll. i like how you wasted your time posting Optimous_pryde just wanted a challenge lobby of me... on his other account. first of all its OFF on of. second, as i said ive got steez and smurfs add on that other account. i was going to get you into the CL players of Optimous. how bout instead of troll and worry about people wanting CLs suck it up fag whore.

YOU MY FRIEND ARE A FAIL!!!! YOUR NOT SPECIAL IF YOU CAN DO CLS....
02-12-2011, 03:57 AM #82
Agent Wolf
Movin Like Berney
Originally posted by mathu147 View Post
Originally posted by Wolfspinone View Post

Optimous_

lol how did i just want a CL off you? troll much? i told you that i could get you into tryouts if there were still recruiting, which i found out they were not anymore. also, so what if i asked for a CL on my other account? i have other people who can do CLs on there. just cause i ask means all i wanted was a CL? nice fail troll. i like how you wasted your time posting Optimous_pryde just wanted a challenge lobby of me... on his other account. first of all its OFF on of. second, as i said ive got steez and smurfs add on that other account. i was going to get you into the CL players of Optimous. how bout instead of troll and worry about people wanting CLs suck it up fag whore.

YOU MY FRIEND ARE A FAIL!!!! YOUR NOT SPECIAL IF YOU CAN DO CLS....

HAHA you said you guys werent recruiting anymore and asked me if i would do a CL for you on your other account.. gtfoNo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo