Post: YouTube Could be coming To a Ps3 / and / or Xbox near you
02-27-2011, 08:28 AM #1
Tory Lanez
On bail right now
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

YouTube channel could be coming to XBL and PSN
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Job listing suggests that a special YouTube video channel may be coming to next-gen consoles

Originally posted by another user
Xbox 360 and PlayStation owners may have a special YouTube video channel to look forward to for their viewing pleasure. According to a recent job listing, YouTube is looking for a new Game Console Software Engineer to join its ranks at the video company’s San Bruno office in California.

The job listing states that the software engineer will be working on “the next generation game-console-based TV experience with You Tube video content,” and will “integrate and optimize with distribution channels and devices including all major game platforms.”

-------------------------------------

Originally posted by another user
YouTube is already viewable via the specialized web browsers on the PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii, but it sounds YouTube has something bigger in mind, possibly something similar to the Netflix Watch Now setup on XBLA and the PSN. Note that under the responsibilities section, the job listing also says “Awesome faceevelop leading edge User Interface and delight users with innovative media rich solutions.

02-27-2011, 09:01 AM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
If this is true, im going to have an orgasm! LOL! jk
02-27-2011, 09:42 PM #3
AMB
øƒw6K†∆
Sounds good
02-27-2011, 09:49 PM #4
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
thats cool i hate the youtube on ps3 and on regular youtube you can't even search a song :(
02-28-2011, 08:29 PM #5
i understand xbox but ps3 rly it has a web browser type in youtube.com and boom seems like something useless to me
03-01-2011, 01:59 AM #6
i really hate the goddamn youtube XL . and i even hate the actual youtube site ON the ps3.
03-01-2011, 02:13 AM #7
warman_94
Vault dweller
i hope so the normal youtube website is just unwatchable on the ps3 and the website port 4 tv and consoles sucks donkey d*ckhole.
03-01-2011, 02:16 AM #8
Tory Lanez
On bail right now
lol .
03-01-2011, 10:49 AM #9
B u X
BITCHES LOVE CAKE
Originally posted by travisf22 View Post
i understand xbox but ps3 rly it has a web browser type in youtube.com and boom seems like something useless to me

The ps3 web browser is shit, and viewing youtube on the ps3 is shit. If you view Youtube in standard you cant search or even click on your account, videos can only be shown in 240p and Youtube XL is no better other than you can actually use the search...

The following user thanked B u X for this useful post:

PlayDude77
03-01-2011, 02:08 PM #10
PlayDude77
Gym leader
Originally posted by B
The ps3 web browser is shit, and viewing youtube on the ps3 is shit. If you view Youtube in standard you cant search or even click on your account, videos can only be shown in 240p and Youtube XL is no better other than you can actually use the search...

Yep, couldn't agree more mate! :black:

PS3 browser is shit! I find it funny that Sony gave us Facebook support, yet the browser can't even handle the website! FAIL! No

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo