Post: [NEWS] Jailbreak which will work for all future versions!
03-17-2011, 09:55 PM #1
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user

<KaKaRoTo> and now i'm working on something new and revolutionizing that will also take some months of work
<KaKaRoTo> (hopefully :p)
<defyboy-> ps3 related?
<Fandangos> ps3 related ? [2] ?
<Arriba> KaKaRoTo: I know what the exploits are, but I'm working on my own solution..
<Arriba> Something related to the above?
<KaKaRoTo> Arriba, possibly... probably...
<Arriba> SmileSmile
<George234> Winky Winky
<KaKaRoTo> anyways, the theory says that it will jailbreak all future versions, but it needs probably 2 or more months of work to get it to actually be tested..
<KaKaRoTo> then need to test and see if it works
<Scorpion1> KaKaRoTo so you think you can jailbreak 3.60?
<KaKaRoTo> Scorpion1, I know it :p
<KaKaRoTo> but like I said, I'm not interested in 3.60
<KaKaRoTo> I probably won't release this until 3.7 or something
<KaKaRoTo> until I see an actual reason to jailbreak the new version...
<KaKaRoTo> for now, there's no new feature between 3.55 and 3.60 that would justify it
<Arriba> So basically a way to jailbreak future cfw versions using the exploit math knows but not allowing the public/sony to find out how you did it?
<Arriba> So a tool of somesort?
<KaKaRoTo> oh.. and also, i may not release it.. with all that sony
<KaKaRoTo> first, like I said thousnads of times, there will be no more cfw above 3.55
<George234> anyone like linux ere?
<KaKaRoTo> secondly, math didn't find any exploit, someone else did, math just tweeted it
<George234> coz u may like this
<KaKaRoTo> and no, my hack isn't based on that, there's no fun in using someone else's work
<Mathieulh> KaKaRoTo actually it was me and rms, I found one fixed in 1.10 a few instructions below
<Mathieulh> told rms to look for the exploit
<Mathieulh> and he found the other instead xD
<Mathieulh> which I had missed
<Scorpion1> KaKaRoTo if no more custom firmware what will the jailbreak do then ?
<KaKaRoTo> Scorpion1, you can jailbreak without a cfw...
<Arriba> Without a dongle?
<Scorpion1> or modchip
<KaKaRoTo> yes and yes

The following 69 users say thank you to Arriba for this useful post:

_L@ND!NRoCk_, -Daemon-, ᴬustin_Powers, Agentcell, ahebah, Arman M., Asmel, AtlasK, Callum., chickensamw1993, chris48hour, cKyOne, cobrag7, consteez, Dardy_one, david9602, Dennfoxjames, DinoFreak, dkfallen, effinTyler, gamer89117, hacker103, ii-ownaged-iixx, iMAGEi, J.V., jeffers07, Jordan1425, khalids19, KyUsS--x420x, l-MoNsT3R-l, Legend2memba, Luciano2572, Sterg, Mezzid, ModifiedzBLOODz, Mr Hankey, Mr. Aimbot, NeoFlaveRR, ogbrandon, PIINC, Platinum G, Pretzel729, rampq, razor22, Ryan_ward1, sj_7, Sn0wb0arder245, Solid Snake, sr50, stuartlittle98, Suxh4rd2bu, Swade, The Overdose, TheDeathbat, thee3nd, theycallmeryan, TMAN242, tsuma, ulki, viralhysteria, Wfloydboy16, whty, xpotato, xRafiq-, xTh3-J0k3R, Xx-NukeClan-xX, yoyo6-7
03-18-2011, 10:54 PM #83
Battler624
I’m too L33T
oh that jailbreak he already found it

quick hint for all , the exploit is requires internet for first time use and for those who know the iPhone and how to jailbreak it it all i can say its the same JBME
03-18-2011, 11:00 PM #84
mw3modderman
Gym leader
beast we havent had a dongle sinse 3.41 i have a v1.2 jailbreak chip but i broke it just days before geohot cfw 3.55
your the next major hacker or geohot
micture to keep your face or any information of your house out of video camra range sony actaully uses the FBI to track down geohot etc they were gona go for you but geohot became a major problem he showed his face in 1 video and faggotSony was at his house in a matter of hours then brought him to court in a matter of days after all that hes banned from ps3 for life all his cfw tools were removed from his computer and his computer was removed from house incase of hidden files and the files they found on his computer for cfw they used to help prevent cfw we all now Sony are a bunch of *** wholes who sit on their but all day comeing up with stupid ideas for the future of gaming
well show them the future of hacking.That or we mo their buts down You must login or register to view this content. comment etheir.

replie to this comment saying etheir-future of hacking!!! or say lets mow their *** down ya!

everybody knows this joke

Computer: Press any button to continue...
User: Where the F*ck is the any button!!!!! You must login or register to view this content.
03-19-2011, 12:16 AM #85
Banned
Originally posted by Battler624 View Post
oh that jailbreak he already found it

quick hint for all , the exploit is requires internet for first time use and for those who know the iPhone and how to jailbreak it it all i can say its the same JBME

/facepalm/facepalm/facepalm/facepalm
03-19-2011, 01:56 AM #86
Crustyclone
Bounty hunter
No hopes shall be up. It won't happen again. Even though, I wish. No jailbreaking again. :(
03-19-2011, 02:33 AM #87
SupaTrollioBros
I can has potato!
Originally posted by razor22 View Post
what is this ? new jailbreak ?

Leech .
03-19-2011, 10:27 AM #88
Banned
Originally posted by Crustyclone View Post
No hopes shall be up. It won't happen again. Even though, I wish. No jailbreaking again. :(

Mathieulh and KaKaRoTo are already running code on 3.60. Anyone who says Math is fake is just jealous because trust me he has talent. He even has dual boot on his PS3.
03-19-2011, 10:46 AM #89
l2ellVlliXz
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Arriba View Post
Mathieulh and KaKaRoTo are already running code on 3.60. Anyone who says Math is fake is just jealous because trust me he has talent. He even has dual boot on his PS3.

so he have linux & PS3 .. that's cool :bro:
03-19-2011, 10:47 AM #90
Swade
The Brain Named Its Self
That Sounds awesome!
03-19-2011, 10:51 AM #91
Banned
Originally posted by l2ellVlliXz View Post
so he have linux & PS3 .. that's cool :bro:

Nah, he did some hardware mods as-well though Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.