Post: [Tutorial]How to DoS using only CMD (Command Prompt)
03-27-2011, 03:22 AM #1
Curt
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, this is just a little tutorial on how to find a website's IP address and DoS them using only CMD. What is a Denial of Service Attack? Basically all this is does is floods of a network to prevent its operation
disruption of connections between two machines, preventing access to a particular service
Obstruction of access to a service to a particular person.
This is how it works. You must login or register to view this content.

**For educational purposes only**

Okay first off we need to get the website's IP address, we can do this by going here ; You must login or register to view this content.

Once you've got the website's IP address you need to follow these simple steps below.

Tut:

1. Open CMD by going into run and typing CMD

2. Get the IP of the guy you wish to DoS, in this case we are using this : 59.12.182.71(random IP)

3. So you would type this in ur CMSad Awesome ping 46.17.100.40 -t -l 14000 (The higher the longer & The more damage done)

4. You have sucesfully DoS'd ur target! just alow it to finish (may take a while).

*Note*
This will not work if your host is weak. Also it takes multiple people to do this most of the time.

Here's a video tutorial to help you out abit more ;

I am not responsible for what you do with this after learning it. You do of you're own free will, please don't abuse this and certainly don't even try to use it here, that's why I posted it in premium because you guys are more trustworthy.

-Curt
Last edited by Curt ; 04-11-2011 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Wrong title..

The following 33 users say thank you to Curt for this useful post:

_Daz_, --Ben-, -Creap-, -Ginge, -Luis7uarez-, <Bieber>, Arman M., Asho2345, camk, chazza1, Chief Keef Sosa, e0tL Mods, Epic?, Fer, FireWire, Fletcher, gary365, IzBoogz, JamieMaCc, Ju1cy, Mr Hankey, Night Wolf, o_O-MiCk-O_o, Proboscis, Refusing, TheMagicPancake, TMAN242, xRaW, xScreamo!, xTrYiPiCz, yahya123
03-27-2011, 11:50 PM #29
Kombust
At least I can fight
Remove the picture at the top because that's for a DDoS attack and this guide is for a DoS attack :P
03-27-2011, 11:52 PM #30
Curt
Former Staff
Originally posted by JohnnyIsEpic View Post
Nice music for the video! :carling:

Haha it isn't my video xD bet that guy's happy I'm using his video though cos its getting him views Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Originally posted by Bark View Post
Remove the picture at the top because that's for a DDoS attack and this guide is for a DoS attack :P

I only got it there cos its similar to what happens in this process, if you find me a DoS one I'll add it and give you +48 rep :rolleyes:
03-28-2011, 12:03 AM #31
Kombust
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Curt View Post
Haha it isn't my video xD bet that guy's happy I'm using his video though cos its getting him views Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

I only got it there cos its similar to what happens in this process, if you find me a DoS one I'll add it and give you +48 rep :rolleyes:

Is this ok?
You must login or register to view this content.
03-28-2011, 12:05 AM #32
Curt
Former Staff
Is this ok?

Perfect! +48 rep for you =D
03-28-2011, 12:08 AM #33
Kombust
At least I can fight
Perfect! +48 rep for you =D

Why thankyou =D

Btw Heres another that might make more sense, but I prefer the first one.

03-28-2011, 12:10 AM #34
Curt
Former Staff
Why thankyou =D

Btw Heres another that might make more sense, but I prefer the first one.

Haha no probs man, I prefer the other one too even though that gets the point across more :rolleyes:
03-28-2011, 12:13 AM #35
Kombust
At least I can fight
Haha no probs man, I prefer the other one too even though that gets the point across more :rolleyes:

Smile :y:
03-28-2011, 12:44 AM #36
x-FuRY-x
< ^ > < ^ >
This hasn't yet been posted since yesterday? Wow. I thought everyone knew this lol (Not to be a troll)
03-28-2011, 12:48 AM #37
Curt
Former Staff
Originally posted by Glasbey View Post
This hasn't yet been posted since yesterday? Wow. I thought everyone knew this lol (Not to be a troll)

I know lol, I searched everything to do with DoS and nothing came up, I don't think its allowed lol. I bet a mod closes this -.-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo