04-05-2011, 04:02 AM #1
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This Anonymous group has really gone global. More people than you think are joining in this fight against sony. This really isn't going to be easy for them if so many people are doing this. it's insane.

What they are doing is meeting on You must login or register to view this content. and organizing the ultimate attack on SONY. Here is what they are doing:

How To Get LOIC Working

1. You must login or register to view this content.
2. Unzip and Open the LOIC Program
3. LOIC will come up, here you will type loic.anonops.in into the IRC server box. Now Click "IRC Mode (HiveMind)" (Blue box). Don't touch any other settings!

Once you see "Connected." where the white box is, you're in the Hive! What do you do now? Nothing, just leave LOIC open.

Reports say you can also use LOIC to ddos with your IPAD! (JSLoic)

Here is another picture by them.

Communicating with ANONYMOUS

If you want to join and get help with the DDoS against sony, they are located on Internet Relay Chat.

What you want to do is download a good script so it's not so ugly.

Then download mirc from either that site or You must login or register to view this content.

To join their server, simply type /server irc.anonops.ru -j #OpSony
if you need lots of help because you are :derp: type /join #setup . JOIN IN THE FIGHT =D

Information coming from there says that Sony's stocks are going down.. :carling:

Exclusive Sony DOX Winky Winky

List of Targets:

Targets they are mainly hitting:
store.playstation.com ( 199.108.4.76 )
us.playstation.com ( 173.203.129.45 )
blog.us.playstation.com ( 173.203.189.209 )
Playstations New IP ( 76.52.6.11 ) <- 4/5/11
Map of sony's networks, domains, etc:

Sony Playstation 3 using LOIC against Sony. Looks like Sony is getting pwned by their own products

Confused about anonymous' intentions? motives?

Here is theYou must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user

Hello gentlemen.

OpSony, as presently being conducted, is ineffective and possibly counterproductive. Our goal is to demonstrate to Sony that attempting to prevent their customers from doing as they wish with hardware they've purchased is not acceptable behavior.

Attacking a single store website, a website that is used by Sony's users, does not further the objective. Attempts to disrupt PSN also serve no purpose but to deny services to Sony users, the persons that we're trying to help. A significant number of them already see custom firmware as a means only to cheat or otherwise disrupt game play. By disrupting services to PlayStation users, we are disrupting game play, and therefore proving right those who say that Geohot's efforts represent a problem. We must act in a way that sends a message directly to management with no negative impact on Sony users, and therefore the target must be corporate infrastructure

There have also been rumors that Sony Recon is attempting to act against the families of Sony management. This is a most rash and foolhardy approach. Children of Sony executives very likely own PS3s, and of all the executives, it is likely that at least one has a kid who's into Linux and therefore irritated when "Other OS" was removed. By personally targeting a group that could contain such an individual, Sony Recon eliminates any possibility of that person opposing Sony's actions.

The operation does not necessarily need to directly benefit Sony customers. It is, however, imperative that the services those customers use are not disrupted by the operation. As stated above, this leaves internal corporate infrastructure, such as sony.net or corporate mail servers, as the logical target. This disrupts a service used only by those to whom we wish to send a message, not those who we hope might share our views.

Sony.net is probably the best target for our lazer forces. However, there are two relatively large blocks of addresses used by Sony identified so far. It would be helpful for Anons to ping sweep these blocks and resolve them to domain names. The information of what servers exist here would be very helpful to a person attempting a more targeted attack. The blocks are 64.37.129-140.* and 199.108.0-10.* . In CIDR notation, these are roughly 64.37.128.0/20 and 199.108.0.0/20. Nmap, fping, and Superscan can all be used to ping sweep.

As a final note, do not expect George Hotz himself to acknowledge the operation in any way. If asked about it in public, he has no choice but to condemn it. The reasons for this should be obvious.
Last edited by DiJiTaLGoDz ; 04-07-2011 at 12:10 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to DiJiTaLGoDz for this useful post:

Adamâ„¢, AgentSexyPig, Anonymous., chris2k7sears, Cryptic, dex2grigg, effinTyler, Grandad Trotter, I Lick Turtles, IzBoogz, Jannis96, Ju1cy, Kylee., Mr cake man, Mrs.Drake, NorskTnaka, Phuriaah, PsYcHoSiS, RayJ_chugs, SkaterCookie, the stuff, webzy, Wondoh, xCRaZySkiLLZ-, xJ4Bz, xRafiq-, Yeezus Christ, zPeRFeKTx
04-06-2011, 04:43 AM #29
hunter12
Retired, done with gaming
Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post
what does convencing mean?

convincing* my bad. you really cant tell what i was trying to say because of one letter?
04-06-2011, 05:24 AM #30
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by hunter12 View Post
convincing* my bad. you really cant tell what i was trying to say because of one letter?

yeah but even if it was "convincing" the sentence still doesn't make sense. I think sony is convinced that hacks are real. :confused:

The following user thanked DiJiTaLGoDz for this useful post:

xRafiq-
04-06-2011, 12:40 PM #31
Half_Asian_Kid
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post

This Anonymous group has really gone global. More people than you think are joining in this fight against sony. This really isn't going to be easy for them if so many people are doing this. it's insane.

What they are doing is meeting on You must login or register to view this content. and organizing the ultimate attack on SONY. Here is what they are doing:

The URL for the IRC server to get in the HIVE: loic.anonops.in #loic (Port 6667)

Reports say you can also use LOIC to ddos with your IPAD!

Here is another picture by them.

Communicating with ANONYMOUS

If you want to join and get help with the DDoS against sony, they are located on Internet Relay Chat.

What you want to do is download a good script so it's not so ugly.

Then download mirc from either that site or You must login or register to view this content.

To join their server, simply type /server irc.anonops.ru -j #OpSony
if you need lots of help because you are :derp: type /join #setup . JOIN IN THE FIGHT =D

Information coming from there says that Sony's stocks are going down.. :carling:

Exclusive Sony DOX Winky Winky

List of Targets:

Targets they are mainly hitting:
store.playstation.com ( 199.108.4.76 )
us.playstation.com ( 173.203.129.45 )
blog.us.playstation.com ( 173.203.189.209 )
Playstations New IP ( 76.52.6.11 ) <- 4/5/11
Map of sony's networks, domains, etc:

Sony Playstation 3 using LOIC against Sony. Looks like Sony is getting pwned by their own products

Confused about anonymous' intentions? motives?

Here is theYou must login or register to view this content.

okay HELP THEM IF YOU WHANT THE FRIGGING FBI TO RAID YOUR HOMES!!!:\
04-06-2011, 12:58 PM #32
F*** you sony.... i wanna join anonymous that would be bad ass
04-06-2011, 03:04 PM #33
kingpukka
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by dsCRAZYPYRO View Post
F*** you sony.... i wanna join anonymous that would be bad ass

04-06-2011, 03:26 PM #34
Bathroom
Zomboy <3
I think Anonymous is going a bit too far..
04-06-2011, 03:34 PM #35
dPaws
Hurah!
All they did was DDoS with a couple other people Awesome face
DDoS, is it bad to show how on this site?? Cause its quite simple...
04-06-2011, 03:37 PM #36
Should i rotate back to xbox? lol
04-06-2011, 03:42 PM #37
Originally posted by sotgun View Post
Should i rotate back to xbox? lol

If you want to but I'm sure Sony will do something about this within 2 days or so :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo