05-07-2011, 08:04 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Taken from the PS Blog EU, Sony were talking about the compensation scheme and what we will be given, look at the quote below.

Originally posted by another user
Also, look out for more information on the rest of our Welcome Back programme, including which free content you will be eligible for. We will be offering PSN users the opportunity to select two PS3 games from a list of five, as well as offering PSP users the opportunity to choose two games from a list of four. We will let you know exactly what games are available very soon.

Two PS3 games for a list of five!?

I wonder what games they are, they says PS3 games so it could actually be full PS3 games as a store download not shabby PSN downloads. I for one hope its PS3 games not a PSN game.

So what do you think?
05-07-2011, 08:39 AM #11
Originally posted by KatyPerry View Post
what i would like them to do is unban me from black ops Smile

That game sucks man, why do you wanna play it?
05-07-2011, 08:40 AM #12
NoBodyLovesMe
Bounty hunter

You might actually get unbanned same way your acount may get reset from the 5 PS3's it's on. Although Black Ops is on another separate server to lighten up the anger and frustration of users they might make a negotiation with these other companies. Also it was a console ban which may also mean they reset systems the same way there doing the password change.
Just a thought.
05-07-2011, 08:45 AM #13
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
If they are actual PS3 games, I'd say they will be platinum games like LBP, Uncharted 1 stuff like that.
Last edited by SuperGamecube64 ; 05-07-2011 at 08:47 AM.
05-07-2011, 08:45 AM #14
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Njamimars View Post

because i miss playing it :(

i have xbox anyway
05-07-2011, 08:47 AM #15
vit.
Are you high?
I hope they'll give us Fat Princess Happy
05-07-2011, 09:30 AM #16
xLew--
Former Staff

which wont ever happen seeing as its not sony who ban you, its treyarch

Originally posted by Njamimars View Post

only people who are shit at that game complain its shit. are you one of them??????

Originally posted by NoBodyLovesMe View Post
You might actually get unbanned same way your acount may get reset from the 5 PS3's it's on. Although Black Ops is on another separate server to lighten up the anger and frustration of users they might make a negotiation with these other companies. Also it was a console ban which may also mean they reset systems the same way there doing the password change.
Just a thought.

no he wont its treyarch who ban people not sony, sony have said your account 'WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME' as you left it.

Originally posted by GAM3R View Post
If they are actual PS3 games, I'd say they will be platinum games like LBP, Uncharted 1 stuff like that.

LBP was out for ps+ so that could be ruled out although it could be used lol

Originally posted by prosiacz3k View Post
I hope they'll give us Fat Princess Happy

this is a sick game i enjoyed the beta of this, my friend gameshared me it for abit then i deleted it as i werent playing it much. very good game though ill buy it if its every really cheap.
05-07-2011, 09:32 AM #17
NooFag
Stupid Feelings </3
definetly gonna be the 5 worst games possible Winky Winky
05-07-2011, 09:36 AM #18
Slipperytesties
Bounty hunter
I wouldn't mind getting Abes Odyssey. I always loved that game on PS1
05-07-2011, 09:37 AM #19
All the shit games they can think off

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.