05-08-2011, 02:19 AM #1
iPROFamily
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Are you tired of waiting on Sony to turn on PSN? I’m sure you are. We are too, but before your patience wear thin, allow me to comfort you with these words, when PSN returns, you’ll be pleasantly surprised and thoroughly pleased with the new, revamped PlayStation Network.
Just recently, Sony announced for European gamers that they’ll get a chance to download four games for free as part of the “welcome back” program the company’s planned to deliver to every PSN member. But that’s not all.
As Sony’s rebuilding the network, work being done doesn’t only entail security enhancements. Sony’s about to surprise us with features gamers longed begged for, and while some won’t go live right away, expect things like cross-game chat and video chat to be part of the new PSN.
“As we are rebuilding the network, we are taking into consideration implementing features such as cross-game-chat and in-game video chat to name a few. I cannot confirm any new features at this time but expect a massive update when the network is restored,” said a You must login or register to view this content..
We should also expect to see a revamp of the XMB, and other related changes.
Once the service comes back online, you should expect the following features to be available:
• Restoration of Online game-play across the PlayStation®3 (PS3) and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) systems
• This includes titles requiring online verification and downloaded games
• Access to Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity for PS3/PSP for existing subscribers
• Access to account management and password reset
• Access to download un-expired Movie Rentals on PS3, PSP and MediaGo
• PlayStation®Home
• Friends List
• Chat Functionality
In the coming days: Expect PSN by early next week:
Originally posted by another user
“In the coming days, we will restore service to the networks and welcome you back to the fun. I wanted to personally reach out and let you know that we are committed to serving you to the very best of our ability, protecting your information better than ever, and getting you back to what you signed up for – all the games and great entertainment experiences that you expect from Sony,” said Sir Howard Stringer in a letter of apology to PSN users.
The “new” PSN as Sony calls it, will definitely be more robust than what we’ve come used to, so bare patience just a little longer, because you’ll be pleased.

Well NGU Lets Wait For It

The following user thanked iPROFamily for this useful post:

The following 4 users groaned at iPROFamily for this awful post:

jizzmaster, Nightm4rPhantom, Stansy, Swifter
05-08-2011, 02:52 AM #11
Meeky
Dark Knight
He has seen it he just trying this to get rep the f@g he not dum he seen it guys i hate people that do this.Smile
05-08-2011, 03:02 AM #12
TheManDavid
Your mother!
WOW! What an idiot
05-08-2011, 04:00 AM #13
I hope its true!:catfight:
05-08-2011, 04:02 AM #14
xTriicZ
Bounty hunter
I really want own up soon
05-08-2011, 04:28 AM #15
nch90