Post: PSN Outage will cost SONY Millions....oh i think i might shed a tear for SONY, NOT..
05-11-2011, 04:16 PM #1
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HERE, WHO SAID SONY is not getting owned? I dont feel bad for them at alll... it sux for us..but boo hoo to sony....they saw this coming and deserved it.....

Below interesting article....

You must login or register to view this content.

hey guys, dont flame me about the article, I didn't write it, i'm just the messenger.....lol
Last edited by ANTI-ONYX ; 05-11-2011 at 07:44 PM.

The following 9 users groaned at ANTI-ONYX for this awful post:

.JiampyPotter, iGir :D, karimkz, likoth, Luciano2572, TheMagicN, thewingedmadman, TurboD16, xiLLuZioNzZx-
05-11-2011, 05:53 PM #20
divybc
Former Staff
I honestly don't care how much money they make or lose, Its profits up and down everyday in the big world but I just want to play a few games online because im playing xbox atm and it sucks badly.
05-11-2011, 05:55 PM #21
MrMasterDazzle
Are you high?
Originally posted by Astro
whoa when did wii **** up. and dont u dare say they made it cuz i love my wii sports resort :P

Wii got information leaked about it Winky Winky
05-11-2011, 05:55 PM #22
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Why can't you geeks just play videogames??? I bought a PS3 for videogames and movies, but seems like most take the shit too serious. Some of us could care less about Sony. We bought PS3 for gaming not to pray for Sony's downfall. Guys like you probably go to Burger King to find out if they treat their employees right instead of to eat burgers.

Like STFU, your threads and comments are stupid. Can't you use PS3 for GAMING and stop the anti-Sony rants? As long as I can play PS3 I don't care how much Sony wins or loses. Did Sony steal your girlfriend? Geohot doesn't give two shits about you. And if Sony loses MILLIONS that leaves hard working people without jobs and further damages Japan.

So think about real issues instead of your dumb ass anti-Sony rants that Sony,Geohot nor any of us care about.

We get it Sony fails, now buy a 360 and don't deal with Sony.

Stop acting childish. Sony has every right to try and stop hackers. Doesn't mean people should lose their jobs or further damage to Japan's economy or us gamers should suffer. Sony was in court because of a hacker YOU've NEVER MET but you can act like Sony violated human rights.

Get real geek. Hackers will find more hacks so it's not worth hoping Sony goes under just so you can play bootlegs of Hannah Montana: The videogame. Or so you can play a Super Mario Brothers emulator. I don't even think you have a PS3. I wonder if Sony fired you so now you're just bitter. Probably would key a girl's car for dumping you.
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 05-11-2011 at 06:10 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Porter_Justice for this useful post:

Astro Zombie, Stone
05-11-2011, 06:10 PM #23
karimkz
Space Ninja
Hey look a troll-______-

The following user thanked karimkz for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
05-11-2011, 06:41 PM #24
xiLLuZioNzZx-
Most Wanted
Um this isnt really worth a thread, you shouldve just replied back to someone else thread with that
05-11-2011, 07:43 PM #25
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ONYX View Post
HERE, WHO SAID SONY is not getting owned? I dont feel bad for them at alll... it sux for us..but boo hoo to sony....they saw this coming and deserved it.....

Below interesting article....

You must login or register to view this content.

hey guys, dont flame me...I didn't write the article....I'm just the messenger... geez....
05-11-2011, 07:52 PM #26
Originally posted by Julian View Post
I have a great idea. Let's have a console war and see how much gets accomplished :dumb:.

No reason to have a "console war".. I have both and love plenty of things about both. Just simply saying. If psn is down there is xbox, vise versa. Just trying to enlighten the mood.
05-11-2011, 10:37 PM #27
likoth
Gym leader
id like to see your ass fix this problem yep just u try to do it in a couple of days yea there loosing money but in the long run psn will be stronger than ever
05-11-2011, 11:11 PM #28
.Rush.
Banned
yea for how long its been down i would've expected that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo