09-20-2011, 04:21 AM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i just logged on and 3.72 is now on

The following 10 users groaned at Xx--AIDAN--xX for this awful post:

Fuser's Hoe, Lito, Night Wolf, PussayPatrol, Soldier., SpaceBomber, uaeonly, Xiao Xin, zIoN-
09-20-2011, 05:28 PM #20
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
I hate FW updates Angry wish they never updated that great 3.55 !
09-20-2011, 07:48 PM #21
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
You gotta love sony on how fast they move on an exploit
You must login or register to view this content.
09-20-2011, 07:50 PM #22
Andrew!
The /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ◕ lives!
Hey sony you can blow me because this just waste evryones time
09-20-2011, 08:01 PM #23
Originally posted by Cammmmy View Post
Thread of the year.
Why don't you let someone who knows what the fw's about make the thread.

EXACTLY

im still left wondering what it does...
09-20-2011, 08:34 PM #24
canible
Do a barrel roll!
woow this is stupid so will there still be ways to get around it???
09-20-2011, 08:38 PM #25
w8t4it
Are you high?
Originally posted by xX View Post
i just logged on and 3.72 is now on

Copy and paste this for your thread. You might get +rep if you do.....

Members like meat when they view a thread not green beans like you gave.

3.72 is supposed to sdd system stability.
Sony has announced PS3 system software update, v3.72, us out. Calling it a “minor update,” the firm said it provides system stability during “use of PS3 format software and network services.”

Released on 20 September 2011. If you update your PS3 system, the system software version will be 3.72 and the following features will be updated.

In order to download PS3 system software version 3.72, you will need a minimum 190MB of free space on either the PS3 Hard Disk Drive (System Update) or on removable storage media (PC Update).

Main features in system software update version 3.72

Playback quality during use of some PlayStation 3 format software has been improved.

Note:
Depending on the software title, you may not be able to play without first updating the PS3 system software.
Do not perform updates using any data other than the official update data provided by Sony Computer Entertainment over a network or on disc media, and do not perform updates by methods other than those described in the product documentation or in this site. If an update is performed using data from another source, by another method, or with a PS3 system that has been altered or modified in any way, the PS3 system may not operate properly and may not be able to install the official update data. Any of these actions may void the PS3 system warranty and affect your ability to obtain warranty services and repair services from Sony Computer Entertainment. It will take around 10 minutes to download. The last update, firmware 3.70, streamlined the PS Plus subscriber-exclusive automatic download and cloud save features, among other things.

Good news for anyone with an E3 Flasher on preorder: It still works on firmware 3.72 -- downgrading, dual-booting and all! Video demonstrating just that.

If you need to download this, here it is:

Last edited by w8t4it ; 09-20-2011 at 09:53 PM.

The following user thanked w8t4it for this useful post:

Mr.Azoz
09-20-2011, 09:04 PM #26
Assassin
Easter Egg!
I update my ps3`s.. damm you sony!
09-21-2011, 08:31 PM #27
CmDeR
A Good LoL Player
DNS is patched i guess
09-21-2011, 08:44 PM #28
sunce99