10-16-2011, 03:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, what do you think is the hardest platinum ?

I think it's - Dark Souls, Demons Souls, GT5

The following user thanked GUTEK129 for this useful post:

s111or
02-01-2015, 07:45 PM #317
Dark_Phantom
NextGenUpdate Elite
I would say the hardest platinum is:

P4A Persona® 4 Arena™
02-01-2015, 10:05 PM #318
Demoncryxxxx
NextGenUpdate Elite
Ninja Gaiden 3 Enzo
02-01-2015, 10:20 PM #319
Ajax Blue
Bounty hunter
Hardest platinum I ever earned, or hardest platinum in general?

I'd say the hardest platinum I ever earned was likely Final Fantasy 13 - I was really bad at the game and completing it with a nightmare. Likewise, I found Arkham City to have be fairly difficult thanks to a single trophy.

While not difficult, I also had an awful time with Red Dead Redemption and Skyrim - in RDR killing all of the buffalo and finishing the challenges was annoying (but not difficult) and in Skyrim I had to play through the Thieves' Guild again because of some annoying bug and I couldn't become Guild Master. They get special mention, but those were more annoying than "difficult."

As far as difficulty goes...I'd say definitely Dark Souls/Demon Souls. They're hard games. And for me, any arcade fighter is immediately difficult but that's difficulty of my own design (I suck). I never got platinums for many of these games though.

The following user thanked Ajax Blue for this useful post:

s111or
02-07-2015, 10:28 AM #320
probably demons souls for me. Sonic unleashed too !
03-30-2015, 09:35 PM #321
Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons of Liberty a trophy tell me a tale is very hard for me
03-30-2015, 11:11 PM #322
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post
i have 73platinums and ranked #250 ish in the uk for trophies, so i ave alot of hard platinums, il let you guys pick from my most ( all legit platinums no saves or anything ) impressive :
- assassins creed brotherhood
- battlefield bad company 2
- bioshock 2
- burnout paradise ( 100% 98/9Cool Man (aka Tustin)
- Killzone 3
- little big planet
- Mafia 2
- Resident Evil

those are my most impressive 100% legit platinums...
btw please check out my youtube i do trophy / platinum guides and will be uploading trophy guides for battlefield 3, modern warfare 3 and assassins creed revalations Smile
the link to my youtube Smile You must login or register to view this content.

(CHECK OUT DEAD SPACE VIDEO GUIDES - NEWLY UPLOADED Happy )
thank you for any likes and comments you may bring Smile
Mafia 2 is easy Gasp
04-01-2015, 10:25 AM #323
s111or
Keeper
I do not know many of the mentioned games, but I prefer rather a good challenge than an easy platinum, so here is my opinion on really hard platinum's to get caught:
- Riddick: Chronicles of Dark Athena
- Vanquish (challenge mode is terribly hard to get done)
- Killzone 2 (Killzone 3 was a walk in the park, when compared to KZ2, I still remember Radec's name...)
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (get 'S' score and no damage on Revengeance dificulty is rather exausting and desperating)
- Resident Evil Revelations (original one, not comparable with RER 2, which I found quite easy and quick)
- The Evil Within (mostly because AKUMU mode )
- Sniper Elite III (challenge mode is quite a challenge, actually)
- Alien: Isolation (it takes forever, several runs are necessary, and do one run with no human kills requires a bit of luck too)
- Dead Space 3 (Drill Sergeant trophy is a pain in the a.r.s.h.)
- Hunted: The Demon's Forge (there is a glitch related to collecting crystals, I had to restart the all game like 5 times, until I got the chance to gather maximum crystals, in previous runs I got all there was available, but not 100% crystals...)
- Enslaved: Odissey to the West ( again, collecting all the red orbs was a huge challenge, and getting the Rhino in the trophy's limit time too)
- Also consider hard all games that take many, many hours (over 200) to become possible to achieve the platinum (COD, TLoU, Batman Origins, Uncharted 3 - for the MultiPlayer and achievements on that mode, so on)

Have fun!
04-01-2015, 06:41 PM #324
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Sports Champions (PS3)
04-03-2015, 04:11 AM #325
Warhawk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo