01-25-2012, 09:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please users NextGenUpdate, join zToXiKzNot Happy or Sad PS3 Hacking and trickshotting clan.. With NO PVR OR CAPTURE CARD NEEDED! Just message zToXiKzNot Happy or SadLEADER and tryout... Or if you can atleast Temperrr shot then you can join. Also if you do happen to have a capture card or HD PVR or any PVR then that's great! If you film some montages for me then send them zToXiKzPS3 channel on YouTube and I will upload them or if you have an account then maybe you can upload Smile (I'm LAZY) Happy So please join, as you don't need a PVR or Capture Card...
zToXiKzNot Happy or Sad
01-25-2012, 10:25 PM #2
Press ►
am r supr fgt
Originally posted by zToXiKz View Post
Please users NextGenUpdate, join zToXiKzNot Happy or Sad PS3 Hacking and trickshotting clan.. With NO PVR OR CAPTURE CARD NEEDED! Just message zToXiKzNot Happy or SadLEADER and tryout... Or if you can atleast Temperrr shot then you can join. Also if you do happen to have a capture card or HD PVR or any PVR then that's great! If you film some montages for me then send them zToXiKzPS3 channel on YouTube and I will upload them or if you have an account then maybe you can upload Smile (I'm LAZY) Happy So please join, as you don't need a PVR or Capture Card...
zToXiKzNot Happy or Sad

You should put this in the Call of Duty clan recruitment as this is the wrong section.

And I think the Temperrr is a bit too easy, no?
01-26-2012, 03:20 AM #3
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Originally posted by zToXiKz View Post
Please users NextGenUpdate, join zToXiKzNot Happy or Sad PS3 Hacking and trickshotting clan.. With NO PVR OR CAPTURE CARD NEEDED! Just message zToXiKzNot Happy or SadLEADER and tryout... Or if you can atleast Temperrr shot then you can join. Also if you do happen to have a capture card or HD PVR or any PVR then that's great! If you film some montages for me then send them zToXiKzPS3 channel on YouTube and I will upload them or if you have an account then maybe you can upload Smile (I'm LAZY) Happy So please join, as you don't need a PVR or Capture Card...
zToXiKzNot Happy or Sad

You should really raise your requirements..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo