08-23-2009, 12:42 PM #1
samba7
irish and proud
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The worst game that i bought would have to be F1:championship i brought it back the next day

The following 9 users say thank you to samba7 for this useful post:

AndresKid, badsnoopdog1, Confusing, dawoodk786, Dopey, Hockeygurl, MathRock_, SinisterM27, TheyCallMeBreed
01-26-2010, 02:48 PM #83
Mw2 biggest Lettdown ever
01-26-2010, 06:52 PM #84
Originally posted by MW2PRO View Post
so far mine is rogue warrior.. i played it for 5 mins and shut it off, i hate it

If you would of played for another 5 minutes you would have beat the game LOL
01-26-2010, 10:14 PM #85
RiDiCuL0uSs
i'lln 2 tha maX
Originally posted by GooDkAT View Post
If you would of played for another 5 minutes you would have beat the game LOL

lmfao, i am so dissapointed with the game, what a waste of 60 dollars hahah it has to be the biggest joke of 2009
01-26-2010, 11:13 PM #86
Stub Hero
Laying low low low
Littlebigplanet, Splinter Cell Double Agent and WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010. All three were very much overhyped and WWE is so bad that there's about 100 games sitting on ebay and no one is bidding for any of them even for 99p.
01-26-2010, 11:16 PM #87
xMillar-
Are you high?
Saints Row II Campaign mode was OK but online mode wasn't bad, it was utter shameful.
01-26-2010, 11:25 PM #88
Jomow
Smile and wave boys
Haze. enough said
01-26-2010, 11:47 PM #89
~pocketemo~
Ex-Console Gamer
Originally posted by FatalErr0r View Post
Worst game i bought was PAIN ...
too hard to get trophies Happy

The trophies are not hard it just most other games trophies are easy, The original pain trophies were all a fair difficulty and take time to learn an complete.
Game like cod have a ton of easy trophies the only hard one is complete on veteran & veteran does not take skill to complete.

I love pain and am 75 % complete for trophies & am top 10 on most leaderboards pain is actually more then just tossing your guy and seeing what happens. If you need any help with any of the trophies ask & ill help if I can.

Farcry 2 was awesome I loved every minute even if ill never finish.

For hd games worms is the worst imo single was fun but online is garbage with the way its set up.

disk games army of 2 it was clunky and generic the graphics sucked imo and the characters were to big compared to the environment. it just looked so much like crap the that I never could get in to it.
05-30-2014, 03:58 PM #90
SnuggP
Keeper
HAZE good concept shitty gameplay and the tv spots made that game look like it would be the next thing not best just THing. the makers all should be fired tarred feathered peel the shit off nice and slow oiled and whipped. tooth picks slowly slid under their fingernails. set on fire and i mean ON fire and tossed to a non hungry lion so they go through the torment of the lion not wanting to eat them cause its full, and then ill call up Dr Strange to bring them back to life a Billion times to do it again Yeah he owes me that many favors!
Last edited by SnuggP ; 05-30-2014 at 04:11 PM. Reason: i wasnt FINSHED!
05-30-2014, 03:59 PM #91
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
Gotta be Need for Speed: Rivals

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo