Post: Whats the worst game you bought for ps3
08-23-2009, 12:42 PM #1
samba7
irish and proud
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The worst game that i bought would have to be F1:championship i brought it back the next day
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 9 users say thank you to samba7 for this useful post:

AndresKid, badsnoopdog1, Confusing, dawoodk786, Dopey, Hockeygurl, MathRock_, SinisterM27, TheyCallMeBreed
03-07-2015, 05:57 PM #236
Max Payne. I have all 3 and hate each one!
03-07-2015, 11:10 PM #237
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive
COSad Awesome Ghosts
03-08-2015, 02:04 AM #238
2OO1
Haxor!
gta v
03-09-2015, 03:57 PM #239
Originally posted by andydmnddd View Post
gta v


:P Lol. I have to agree...
03-10-2015, 03:36 PM #240
AveroBinary
Do a barrel roll!
nail'd.
Worst game ever. Bought it for 2€ from Gamestop (used). Well, I didn't expect much, but after I played one round (well... a 1/4 round) I threw it in the trash.
03-10-2015, 10:21 PM #241
Mag... Worst game ever
03-11-2015, 11:24 PM #242
Alone in the Dark: Inferno.
Pretty bloody shite if you ask me.
03-14-2015, 03:41 AM #243
Call of duty: ghosts
03-15-2015, 11:34 PM #244
Cod: ghosts

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo