Post: Your Thoughts on God of War's Upcoming Multiplayer Debut
05-05-2012, 08:24 AM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you think God of War can pull off multiplayer?

Judging by the multiplayer gameplay that's been revealed, yes, I think it can be pulled off. The graphics look amazing and there's a unique style of gameplay that can be used for multiplayer. The game is PlayStation-exclusive and it's very successful and popular throughout the community, so I think it will be a feature that'll be a mode used in future GoW titles.

If you'd like some information, and some gameplay, please refer to this article:
You must login or register to view this content.
05-05-2012, 08:57 AM #2
Romangelo
Do a barrel roll!
must be better if I don't have to play as a 35 year old bald protagonist.
05-05-2012, 09:36 AM #3
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Well, I'm really looking forward to it sooooo..It better be good Smile
05-05-2012, 03:39 PM #4
Cautiously optimistic. Hoping that they release a beta for us to try before release.
05-07-2012, 02:33 AM #5
AP26
Do a barrel roll!
Well, I think it most definitely can (and hopefully will). I'm a big fan of the series, so I hope it really does because it will give me a reason to come back and play the game after I first finish the single-player. Even if it doesn't have a fun multiplayer, I'll still play it because I just mainly care about the campaign (hopefully the campaign isn't degraded because of time spent on multiplayer).
05-07-2012, 05:24 AM #6
solvodan
Do a barrel roll!
I donĀ“t think God of War needs a multiplayer mode. It should be only a singleplayer game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo