05-15-2012, 05:06 AM #1
SuperSaiyanBiH
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need to if i can use "Xploder" to give other people game saves to work on there ps3 or if i can? I would like to help people that need a game save cause i have Xploder but don't really use it so might as well help some one right? :think: Does it work the same way as i would do it for my game saves? Cause if it's that easy i would be happy to help anyone :try: And yes i do have the Working one <Happy
05-15-2012, 12:22 PM #2
wardy
[move]Smilies bk plz[/move]
Originally posted by REAPER View Post
I need to if i can use "Xploder" to give other people game saves to work on there ps3 or if i can? I would like to help people that need a game save cause i have Xploder but don't really use it so might as well help some one right? :think: Does it work the same way as i would do it for my game saves? Cause if it's that easy i would be happy to help anyone :try: And yes i do have the Working one <Happy

Yes you can use it to resign saves for other people, there are multiple threads in the Trophy Exploit section that are resigning for other people.
Also it works the same way as doing it for yourself.

The following user thanked wardy for this useful post:

SuperSaiyanBiH
05-15-2012, 06:17 PM #3
SuperSaiyanBiH
Error… Cat invasion!
Thank you bro finally someone answers my question... :rainbowcry:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo