07-06-2012, 09:58 PM #1
BornGodz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Why? Think about it, what happened when GeoHotz released his? Not even a week after, All C.O.D was ruined, and other games, plenty of them, most of them were cool games, now Sony has finally got rid of it, I can tell you now, once another one comes out, MW2 (which is all ready half fucked with radar noobs) will be done forever since the game, just like all previous CODs, has been abandoned update wise, so those mods won't go away, you will all have to move on to MW3. Most of you want to jailbreak so you can go show off to all your friends, to show that you suddenly become this "L33T Hax0r" and want all the fame you can get, well guess what? You won't be the only one with them, everyone will have them, and this time around if it happens again, Sony may be able to patch it, but all the mods stay there, so a new jailbreak for 4.20 or wtf ever will be a regular players worst nightmare, and you all will abuse the mods for which ever game you get them for. So I pray to god one never comes out again, and believe me, I'm about 100% sure one won't, so quit getting your hopes up for one coming, cause it's not, and this new "jailbreak" from Glitchy Joe or some shit like that, is stupid, and is not going to work at all, and it will not ever work at all, until Mr. Smarty Joe finds the 4.20 keys like every other famous PS3 hackers are looking for. But to sum it all up, you don't want a new jailbreak to come out, it may get your heart racing for a day or so, but then it becomes boring, like a new game, thanks for reading and noobs groan at me all you want, I told it like it was and you all reading this know it. Go ahead and type some smart ass remark, you have nothing to bitch at, this is what will happen.

The following 5 users say thank you to BornGodz for this useful post:

Disslzit, iPwNoobz-, jack4au, Mr.Alfredo, Press ►

The following 6 users groaned at BornGodz for this awful post:

Ada Wong, DaveedDB, Lucy Pinder, txlonghorn97, warman_94,
07-08-2012, 07:18 PM #20
BornGodz
Do a barrel roll!
Well, I'm not reacting in anyway, just saying what will happen, and again, I know there's more stuff to do then mod C.o.d, besides I don't even have C.o.d no more, and yes, this thread goes mainly to the little kids who want to abuse the mods they get for which ever game. Just stating a thought I haven't seen on here yet...Smile
07-08-2012, 09:09 PM #21
poiuy111
Little One
why does everyone on this site get so worked up about 12 year old cod fags who think they're l33t haxxorr so lets never release anything ever omg end of the world
just get over it just cause a few little kids have some fun with hacks doesnt mean that the 90% of other players wont enjoy the real uses of a jb or cfw
i find this community is getting more secretive
07-08-2012, 09:16 PM #22
DinoFreak
I'm le back
Originally posted by BornGodz View Post
Why? Think about it, what happened when GeoHotz released his? Not even a week after, All C.O.D was ruined, and other games, plenty of them, most of them were cool games, now Sony has finally got rid of it, I can tell you now, once another one comes out, MW2 (which is all ready half fucked with radar noobs) will be done forever since the game, just like all previous CODs, has been abandoned update wise, so those mods won't go away, you will all have to move on to MW3. Most of you want to jailbreak so you can go show off to all your friends, to show that you suddenly become this "L33T Hax0r" and want all the fame you can get, well guess what? You won't be the only one with them, everyone will have them, and this time around if it happens again, Sony may be able to patch it, but all the mods stay there, so a new jailbreak for 4.20 or wtf ever will be a regular players worst nightmare, and you all will abuse the mods for which ever game you get them for. So I pray to god one never comes out again, and believe me, I'm about 100% sure one won't, so quit getting your hopes up for one coming, cause it's not, and this new "jailbreak" from Glitchy Joe or some shit like that, is stupid, and is not going to work at all, and it will not ever work at all, until Mr. Smarty Joe finds the 4.20 keys like every other famous PS3 hackers are looking for. But to sum it all up, you don't want a new jailbreak to come out, it may get your heart racing for a day or so, but then it becomes boring, like a new game, thanks for reading and noobs groan at me all you want, I told it like it was and you all reading this know it. Go ahead and type some smart ass remark, you have nothing to bitch at, this is what will happen.

51 post.
Seems legit.

Mate don't you think we know about this?
im surely 90% of ngu knows there will never be a cfw higher than 3.56+.
The other 10% are noobs with "hope" of one comming.

The following user groaned DinoFreak for this awful post:

07-09-2012, 07:31 PM #23
BornGodz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by CookeiMonztah View Post
51 post.
Seems legit.

Mate don't you think we know about this?
im surely 90% of ngu knows there will never be a cfw higher than 3.56+.
The other 10% are noobs with "hope" of one comming.

What would my post count have anything to do with this being legit? And usually the PS3 section has the most viewers on this site, half waiting and praying for a new JB to come.
07-14-2012, 05:41 AM #24
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
i repair ps3's cuz it lets me hack it under 3.55, from replacing bluray's to fixing the red screen of death. what more is better than having the ability to hak a ps3 to fix it! i hope they release hacks for 4.20 so i can fix more red screens and bluray problems.
07-14-2012, 09:06 AM #25
Cubs
Next year is the year..
those were the days..
07-14-2012, 04:34 PM #26
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by BornGodz View Post
Why? Think about it, what happened when GeoHotz released his? Not even a week after, All C.O.D was ruined, and other games, plenty of them, most of them were cool games, now Sony has finally got rid of it, I can tell you now, once another one comes out, MW2 (which is all ready half fucked with radar noobs) will be done forever since the game, just like all previous CODs, has been abandoned update wise, so those mods won't go away, you will all have to move on to MW3. Most of you want to jailbreak so you can go show off to all your friends, to show that you suddenly become this "L33T Hax0r" and want all the fame you can get, well guess what? You won't be the only one with them, everyone will have them, and this time around if it happens again, Sony may be able to patch it, but all the mods stay there, so a new jailbreak for 4.20 or wtf ever will be a regular players worst nightmare, and you all will abuse the mods for which ever game you get them for. So I pray to god one never comes out again, and believe me, I'm about 100% sure one won't, so quit getting your hopes up for one coming, cause it's not, and this new "jailbreak" from Glitchy Joe or some shit like that, is stupid, and is not going to work at all, and it will not ever work at all, until Mr. Smarty Joe finds the 4.20 keys like every other famous PS3 hackers are looking for. But to sum it all up, you don't want a new jailbreak to come out, it may get your heart racing for a day or so, but then it becomes boring, like a new game, thanks for reading and noobs groan at me all you want, I told it like it was and you all reading this know it. Go ahead and type some smart ass remark, you have nothing to bitch at, this is what will happen.

[rant]

I groan you because barely any of this information is correct. Just because a new JB won't come out, any Call of Duty below MW3 is fucked already and they will not get better. Data Transfer protects that. And if a new JB comes out, why will it be any worse than it already is? If people now have modded lobbies, I don't think there would be a major increase on that number. And GlitchyJoey? Are you kidding me? The fact that you reference him, makes me think you are a moron. He did not release a jailbreak and has no keys. He released a shop firmware that the big developers knew about for quite a while and the shop firmware does absolutely nothing at all. The only reason I'm looking forward to a new JB is so my 3.55 can play newer games, not to mod, not to hack, not to piss people off, but to play the games I payed for. Think about it like this: do you own a PSP, iDevice, Android, etc? Have you ever "hacked" into it via jailbreak, CFW, or root? I wouldn't imagine that answer to be no. Why? To make the console you paid for do what you want it to. I paid for my PS3 and it will be jailbroken as I see fit because it is my system that I paid for. I honestly don't give a shit about the TOS because that is pretty much signing my $400 baby away to Sony I just rent it (when playing online). And personally, I never play MW2 unless it's on bypass so as to stay away from the 12 year olds with infections. Bypass only for me. There are ways to circumvent this and Sony just didn't implement them. Don't blame the CFW developers, blame Sony and the official game developers for not keeping their data safe from assholes that want only to modify a score. It is their duty to keep games safe and legit for players. Oh and a new JB is coming out, fool. Look up some of the recent statements from the E3 team and stop living under a rock.

[/rant]
07-14-2012, 10:45 PM #27
BornGodz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by XxWOLFxXLeader View Post
[rant]

I groan you because barely any of this information is correct. Just because a new JB won't come out, any Call of Duty below MW3 is fucked already and they will not get better. Data Transfer protects that. And if a new JB comes out, why will it be any worse than it already is? If people now have modded lobbies, I don't think there would be a major increase on that number. And GlitchyJoey? Are you kidding me? The fact that you reference him, makes me think you are a moron. He did not release a jailbreak and has no keys. He released a shop firmware that the big developers knew about for quite a while and the shop firmware does absolutely nothing at all. The only reason I'm looking forward to a new JB is so my 3.55 can play newer games, not to mod, not to hack, not to piss people off, but to play the games I payed for. Think about it like this: do you own a PSP, iDevice, Android, etc? Have you ever "hacked" into it via jailbreak, CFW, or root? I wouldn't imagine that answer to be no. Why? To make the console you paid for do what you want it to. I paid for my PS3 and it will be jailbroken as I see fit because it is my system that I paid for. I honestly don't give a shit about the TOS because that is pretty much signing my $400 baby away to Sony I just rent it (when playing online). And personally, I never play MW2 unless it's on bypass so as to stay away from the 12 year olds with infections. Bypass only for me. There are ways to circumvent this and Sony just didn't implement them. Don't blame the CFW developers, blame Sony and the official game developers for not keeping their data safe from assholes that want only to modify a score. It is their duty to keep games safe and legit for players. Oh and a new JB is coming out, fool. Look up some of the recent statements from the E3 team and stop living under a rock.

[/rant]

"[Fail]"
Badass, take it easy there sport, yea maybe all Cods below MW3 is some what half way butt fucked, but the 1.12 update for MW2, wiped out half the "modders" it did have, and for you to use "[rant][/rant]" thinking it would work:dumb: , made me think you're a fucking retard trying to show off, and no shit Joey didn't release a jailbreak, YouTube sure stereotyped it as a "JB", and I honestly don't have time to go look for whatever the E3 girls said, I can care less if a new jailbreak comes out anyway, I'm just saying what would happen, your reply went way off topic to as of which I stated above, no one said anything about a jailbreak for an iDevice, and besides, what would it matter in that case? You're not possibly going to make someone mad over let's say, an iPhone/iPod Touch are you? And when a new jailbreak comes out, call me bitch and paint me blue. Cause I can really give a shit less of what will happen, so let's see if one comes out, in a couple months when it don't, I'll be sure to reply back saying how I told you so, and what do you think I care if you groaned me? That's retarded as well. You must have stated your reason cause you knew you would have been put under the noob section like the others who are desperately waiting for a new jailbreak to come out so they can once again dominate the PSN community with there hacks and shit. Your reply was a complete fail, please go learn something before you type it. "[/Fail]" Seriously...|:|:ha!:

The following user groaned BornGodz for this awful post:

07-15-2012, 01:55 AM #28
CRYiiZ
Pokemon Trainer
Am i the only one that misses MW2 zombies?

The following 2 users say thank you to CRYiiZ for this useful post:

BornGodz,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo