08-04-2012, 07:50 PM #1
MxModz1
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, I just want to know what you guys think about a new free CFW/Downgrade? And do you believe there will be another one for free?

In my opinion, they should NOT release a new CFW! I mod and love modding, but if there is another free CFW every noob will get it! 1 time (3.55) was awesome, but another free CFW is gay!
As example 4 reasons:
1. If it gets released, every 12 years old kid etc will get it and almost everyone will have it....
2. COD 4-7 (and maybe other games) will be completly ruined of Modders! Like MW2 after the CFW got released D= Because everyone have the CFW and the first thing they will do is start modding COD.. If you try to play legit, your just gonna get owned by aimbots etc.
3. Everyone that bought the E3 Flasher or another 3.55 PS3 recently (which isnt cheap) have wasted their money! (I also bought an E3 Flasher)
4. There is nothing special if almost everyone has a CFW..

Now please dont -rep/groan me just because your another opinion! If you dont agree with me, post it!
Last edited by MxModz1 ; 08-06-2012 at 11:37 AM.

The following user thanked MxModz1 for this useful post:

xKing04zZ
08-04-2012, 08:22 PM #2
xKing04zZ
Gym leader
In my opinion, there comes 100% an 3.60+ CFW. Core OS decrypted, mois Winky Winky
08-05-2012, 12:12 AM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Marc16 View Post
Hey, I just want to know what you guys think about a new free CFW/Downgrade? And do you believe there will be another one for free?

In my opinion, they should NOT release a new CFW/Downgrade! I mod and love modding, but if there is another free CFW every fucking noob will get it! 1 time (3.55) was awesome, but another free CFW is gay!
As example 4 reasons:
1. If it gets released, every 12 years old kid will get it and many guys will download it....
2. COD 4-7 (and maybe other games) will be completly ruined of Modders! Like MW2 after the CFW got released D= Because everyone have the CFW and the first thing they will do is start modding COD.. If you try to play legit, your just gonna get owned by aimbots etc.
3. Everyone that bought the E3 Flasher or another 3.55 PS3 recently (which isnt cheap) have wasted their money! (Im also gonna buy the E3 Flasher soon to jailbreak my PS3 again, if they release a free CFW im fucked..)

Now plese dont -rep/groan me just because your another opinion! If you dont agree with me, post it. :fyea:

Recent releases is nothing to do with CFW it only to do with the blueray keys i believe.
As for the CFW 4.11 that was nothing more than a retail FW. Which does nothing much at all :/

So yeah yet to hear anything about new version the CFW, not going to happen.
08-05-2012, 12:22 AM #4
MxModz1
Little One
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Recent releases is nothing to do with CFW it only to do with the blueray keys i believe.
As for the CFW 4.11 that was nothing more than a retail FW. Which does nothing much at all :/

So yeah yet to hear anything about new version the CFW, not going to happen.

I know there are many fake cfw like glitchyjoeys etc, but you never know.. Maybe there will be another REAL CFW Happy

Like I said, I hope there wont be a new CFW.
Last edited by MxModz1 ; 08-05-2012 at 12:30 AM.
08-05-2012, 01:16 AM #5
Jared
Tranquility.
I hope another CFW is made. It just needs to make sure it doesn't get into the wrong hands, meaning little kids who just wanna host CLs ALL the damn time.
08-05-2012, 04:27 PM #6
is there a ps3 4.11 full cfw jb yet

The following 2 users groaned at De4dLy_CL for this awful post:

MxModz1, Script Kiddie
08-05-2012, 05:02 PM #7
Yeah it sure will suck for the people who have already bought an e3 flasher. And with a larger hacking scene sony is bound to do something about it.. eventually

The following user thanked K5‎‎ for this useful post:

MxModz1
08-05-2012, 05:07 PM #8
Media907
League Champion
cod 4-7 is allready ruined
08-06-2012, 01:47 AM #9
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by Marc16 View Post
Hey, I just want to know what you guys think about a new free CFW/Downgrade? And do you believe there will be another one for free?

In my opinion, they should NOT release a new CFW/Downgrade! I mod and love modding, but if there is another free CFW every fucking noob will get it! 1 time (3.55) was awesome, but another free CFW is gay!
As example 4 reasons:
1. If it gets released, every 12 years old kid etc will get it and almost everyone will have it....
3. Everyone that bought the E3 Flasher or another 3.55 PS3 recently (which isnt cheap) have wasted their money! (I also bought an E3 Flasher)

Now please dont -rep/groan me just because your another opinion! If you dont agree with me, post it. :fyea:

If another CFW releases, it will be free. None of the true developers would expect people to pay. It would get leaked anyway and they know it. All of the CODs (4-mw2) are ruined already. I never even play on 1.13 on mw2 I always bypass to stay away from all the kids that mooch for UAV infections. If there will be hacking involved I choose to be king. Not some little 12 year old that got infections from some asslick. I didn't think the E3 flasher was the best route so I chose to buy a new PS3. Better investment. Lastly, who cares if a lot of people have CFW? That's like saying jailbreaking an iPhone isn't special just because a lot of people do it. They choose to so they can MAKE their phone special and not blend in with every other phone (sounds like custom coldboots on the PS3 correct?).

Also, will there be a newer CFW? My guess is yes. (This is just my prediction) Once the PS4 is released the devs will start posting stuff anonymously and release keys and eventually CFW.

Personally I want keys. I couldn't give half a damn about a newer CFW. I'm fine with my 3.55. I just want the keys to play MY games on my JB console. Modding games got old to me quite a while ago so that isn't really an issue. I just want to play my games.

The following user thanked WOLF for this useful post:

xLew--
08-06-2012, 08:54 AM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
who gives a fuck YOU was once one of those little kids, the olders must of thought that about you...

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo