08-01-2008, 06:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Oke, I've got a pretty fun new glitch on Oblivion, I play on the PS3 but I'm sure it will work on the Xbox too.

1. Go to Anvil
2. Go to the Abandoned House, but don't go inside.
3. Equip your Boots of Springheel Jak. This makes it easier but it can also be done without them.
3. You see a tree and a big rock in front of the house. Jump on the rock.
4. Jump on the Abanondoned House. Go all the way to the top.
5. Face the big tree, and turn left. Jump on the house you see on the left of you.
6. Jump on the next house, and then on the house after that one.
7. Now face the city walls. You should be able to easily jump on them.
8. Once there, you can immidiately jump down, here you will see that you are in the middle of nowhere, the Anvil Main Gate has dissapeared, and everything is gone.
9. Or you can keep exploring where you are now. You can jump onto those little protection things. Once on there you can go right or left. Go right, and you will see yourself floating in the air when you are on that big tower circle.
10. If you run all the way left, once again jump on one of those protection things, and then on the pointy roof.
11. Walk to the other site of it and you can jump on the chapel. Not much to do here as you cant get any further.
12. I wanted to make a vid but it was of such poor qaulity I didn't want to harm you guys' eyes.

Anyone who tries to do this glitch, you can explore it further. I don't think this glitch has been found, so if anyone wants to upload it onto YouTube, give me credit. Winky Winky

Suggestion/Comments etc...Happy
08-01-2008, 06:34 PM #2
I'm not sure if you mean your getting out of the map, I haven't played the game in such a long time, but I just use the ring glitch so you can get infinite attributes and jump like 100 feet high lol.
08-01-2008, 06:36 PM #3
Yeah, you really get out of the city, it doesnt load or anything. You also can see through the landscape and everything. Every city is gone I think, I only checked Kvatch.

Ps, how does that glitch you are talking about works? :p
08-01-2008, 06:56 PM #4
yeah i've done that for most of the cities, its cool because you can walk on air in some parts, its crazy. And this is the video for the glitch im talking about.
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhbjP4y5x-w]YouTube - Oblivion Inf Stats Glitch[/ame]
or
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP0ni7qRm8M]YouTube - PS3 Oblivion Item Dupe & Constant Ring Effect[/ame]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo