08-26-2012, 11:55 AM #1
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); - Since PS3 Firmware 3.0 many have voiced their dislike on the gray bars around the Friends List redesign.

Last week we saw some videos on Sony PS3 XMB Ideas, and today some 'Premium Avatar' Friends List concept pictures surfaced from Andrewskates on the official PlayStation Boards.

To quote: "Here are some rough concepts I made up, with the direction I think Sony [is] going to take with the unpopular gray friend cards, integrating them as 'Premium Avatars'.

I figured it would seem a bit of a rip off to just pay for new small pictures, thus I think that they will incorporate the entire card instead of just a small picture.

This would be a great way to market upcoming games and further integrate the IP's into the user base.

I left in the current gray boring design in as a direct comparison. Bear in mind these were just made for fun."

Read more: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

So what do you guys think of this happening Awesome face
Last edited by YouAppreciateMe ; 08-26-2012 at 11:58 AM.
08-26-2012, 12:25 PM #2
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Yeah their cool, but the ps3 would probably freeze every time you hit the ps button to look at them. It can barley load the friends list in game as it is haha Happy..But they would be really cool Smile
08-26-2012, 01:16 PM #3
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
Yeah their cool, but the ps3 would probably freeze every time you hit the ps button to look at them. It can barley load the friends list in game as it is haha Happy..But they would be really cool Smile

Delete your messages, it helps with the lag :y:
Either that or you have lots of friends, not like me :fa:

Originally posted by 135 View Post
- Since PS3 Firmware 3.0 many have voiced their dislike on the gray bars around the Friends List redesign.

It would be cool, a nice way for Sony to bring some spark to the whole avatar section and add something new.
08-26-2012, 04:56 PM #4
Mythos007
Gym leader
that would be nice ^^
08-27-2012, 05:36 AM #5
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by The
Delete your messages, it helps with the lag :y:
Either that or you have lots of friends, not like me :fa:

It would be cool, a nice way for Sony to bring some spark to the whole avatar section and add something new.

Yeah I did delete my messages but imagine loading 100 of these from a game I could imagine it will lag a lot
08-27-2012, 05:52 AM #6
Mark112344
Do a barrel roll!
thats like that on the psvita sorta when you go to friends app
08-27-2012, 08:47 AM #7
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Yeah I did delete my messages but imagine loading 100 of these from a game I could imagine it will lag a lot

Yeah, I get what you mean. Even now just standard colors you'll get the loading wheel.
08-27-2012, 12:36 PM #8
KaReM-D
Big Daddy
How much would it be :/
08-27-2012, 01:08 PM #9

if they did this if your in a game it should just show a color and when your at xmb you could see the design that would fix that whole situation
08-27-2012, 04:16 PM #10
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by DeaDLy View Post
if they did this if your in a game it should just show a color and when your at xmb you could see the design that would fix that whole situation

There would be no point for paying for something you could only see in the xmb when you're maybe only there a few mins at most...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo