08-06-2008, 08:02 AM #1
JABZ13
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well i was messing on cod as usual ( Abusing people, owning and so on Winky Winky )
And i hered these two guy's say "When someone report's you, you get these bot's which follow you around in the game they can here what you say know where you are and stuf they folow you for 2 week's and then they stop. The thing they do is to catch evidence to be banned so if i do a glitch and go some where im not suposed to go i will get banned and the same with every thing else your not alowed to do"

I was just going to put my mic on and i got Connection Inturupted and i was like "NO!!!!!!"

But anyway what do you guy's think?

I personlay think ye this could be posibal with the techno we have today but i dont know i have never been banned...

So tell me what you think?

Thanx

-Jabz
08-06-2008, 09:54 AM #2
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
bullshit, how can bots know we glitch?
08-06-2008, 10:10 AM #3
OneManKlan
Error… Cat invasion!
lool i would'nt believe that.
08-06-2008, 01:37 PM #4
Originally posted by JABZ13 View Post
Well i was messing on cod as usual ( Abusing people, owning and so on Winky Winky )
And i hered these two guy's say "When someone report's you, you get these bot's which follow you around in the game they can here what you say know where you are and stuf they folow you for 2 week's and then they stop. The thing they do is to catch evidence to be banned so if i do a glitch and go some where im not suposed to go i will get banned and the same with every thing else your not alowed to do"

I was just going to put my mic on and i got Connection Inturupted and i was like "NO!!!!!!"

But anyway what do you guy's think?

I personlay think ye this could be posibal with the techno we have today but i dont know i have never been banned...

So tell me what you think?

Thanx

-Jabz

I kill all bots. Hell, I kill everything I see in the game that will die.
08-06-2008, 01:41 PM #5
Originally posted by Oc
bullshit, how can bots know we glitch?

He said you get reported then bots follow you to see if you glitch...prolly by recording what you do or some bullshit...
08-06-2008, 01:43 PM #6
No theres no bots. And if there were I'm sure IW would have said something.
08-06-2008, 02:33 PM #7
xsHoEx
Hurah!
This is BS.
1) IW is too much of a crap company to care what we do, hell I guarantee now that if we get hacks going, they won't care.
2) It depends what your're referring to by glitches. If your thinking of building jumps, etc, those arne't glitches. Outside the map is a glitch yes. But as I said above, they simply don't care
08-06-2008, 03:01 PM #8
They havent got the time to check everyone who has been reported , just to see if they still are breaking rules.
08-06-2008, 03:45 PM #9
iamtheman
is just the man!
Sony can trace down pretty much everything we do. They don't give a shit about glitching. Without glitches there system wouldn't get as much money as it did. The glitching community is big. There are tons of glitchers in cod 4 so they won't be able to banned people. There will always be other glitchers.
08-06-2008, 05:39 PM #10
lol why would they ban people for finding mistakes in that game thats like doing their work for them

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo