08-02-2013, 08:25 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); what has more cheats gamegenie or xploder professional?

its annoying game genie will only released the cheats for the offline side of games only, rather then all games in general.

any one got a list of all the games with cheats on xploder professional?

could some one screen grab the list of games with cheats so i can see, i may upgrade my xploder, but want to see if its even worth it.

thanks + rep
Last edited by xLew-- ; 08-02-2013 at 08:33 AM.
08-02-2013, 08:49 AM #2
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Gamegenie got more, bruteforce got the most Winky Winky
08-02-2013, 08:59 AM #3
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Gamegenie got more, bruteforce got the most Winky Winky

i brought gamegenie as bruteforce never worked for me, it always corrupted when i copied back to the ofw ps3.

ill save my money then i only wanted to buy xploder again as i though it would have cheats for many more games than gamegenie i dont want to be limited to what games i can cheat on.

cheers.

oh is there any better TuT's for bruteforce yet, ones that actually work for OFW users?
08-02-2013, 06:52 PM #4
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by xLew
i brought gamegenie as bruteforce never worked for me, it always corrupted when i copied back to the ofw ps3.

ill save my money then i only wanted to buy xploder again as i though it would have cheats for many more games than gamegenie i dont want to be limited to what games i can cheat on.

cheers.

oh is there any better TuT's for bruteforce yet, ones that actually work for OFW users?

It always worked fine for me with ofw, check youtube for a tutorial or check this: You must login or register to view this content.

Also make sure that you got the latest version of it
08-02-2013, 07:36 PM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
It always worked fine for me with ofw, check youtube for a tutorial or check this: You must login or register to view this content.

Also make sure that you got the latest version of it

ill have a quick look cheers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo