08-17-2008, 03:45 AM #1
Back2Reality
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I posted here because it is not really an exploit or whatever no more just read my quote.

Originally posted by another user
Alright, some people seem to think that sharing games on psn is illegal. Hell i thought it was illegal at some point but the truth is, its not.

Sony locks the games they don't want shared like Warhawk, GT5 e.t.c. and it appears after the 2.4 update, those locks have been removed so you can now game share warhawk and GT5. Before if you tried to play those games on a different account than the one that purchased the game it wouldn't let you but now you can.

Yes i know it FEELS dirty but its not. In fact Sony encourages you to share games

You must login or register to view this content.

That was just before PS3 launched. Facts in bold

Sony also plans to offer a wide variety of small downloadable games through a digital delivery service called PlayStation Store. At the Gamers' Day event, there were long lines in front of the playable version of flOw, a slow-paced action title with mellow music and surreal graphics, based on a popular free web game.
Many of the event's attendees noticed that Sony's other downloadable offerings seemed designed to mimic the games on Microsoft's service. Sony's shooter, Blast Factor, bore more than a passing resemblance to Geometry Wars, the best-selling title on Xbox Live. (Senseless PS3 hating[Smile])

Sony announced that players who download games from PlayStation's online shop can share them on up to five other PS3 machines.
If a player logs into his PlayStation 3 account on a friend's system, he can download any game he has already purchased. "You can send that content to four other friends for that initial investment," said Tretton. "We want to get the game in as many hands as possible."
"It's not about generating profits at each and every interaction with the consumer," he said. "I think that really offsets the argument that says, 'Wow, that's a really pricey system.

Woot happy gamesharing friends.

Link:You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Back2Reality ; 08-17-2008 at 03:49 AM.

The following user thanked Back2Reality for this useful post:

Surikizu
08-17-2008, 04:20 AM #2
NGUWhitey
NGU's OG
so they do want gamesharing
08-17-2008, 05:07 AM #3
Back2Reality
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by whitey785 View Post
so they do want gamesharing
I don't really know but maybe they are allowing Warhawk gameshareable now because maybe more people will sign up for PSN and gameshare or something.
08-17-2008, 06:58 AM #4
NGUWhitey
NGU's OG
so what is gamesharing anyway
08-17-2008, 07:25 AM #5
cool thanks for the info Happy
08-17-2008, 07:44 AM #6
Surikizu
GUMI fanboy
WOW AWESOMe info Rep+ for ya!
08-17-2008, 07:49 AM #7
Stetchy
NGU GC Member
lets gameshare ps3 home
08-17-2008, 07:52 AM #8
dude thats cool man
08-17-2008, 08:30 AM #9
JABZ13
Samurai Poster
Lol someone's gone mad :S
08-17-2008, 08:34 AM #10
Back2Reality
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Stetchy01 View Post
lets gameshare ps3 home
That works man,you download Home then it don't work.Ok Warhawk and other shit works but Home was patched so you can acess the game but can't connect to like online.I have tested this gamesharing stuff anyway.So yea,games like Warhawk are now gameshareable but Home is too big for that,if you need proof just ask.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo