07-09-2014, 09:04 PM #1
Dacoco
I void warranties.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You may think that once you`ve connected to your VPN on your computer you are now safe on xbox live/PSN and protected. I used to think the same. Until I was constantly getting hit offline I first thought it was my VPN. Then I became aware you have to manually connect your VPN to your xbox. There are many benefits from doing so such include DDoS protection (Depends if your VPN offers DDoS protection try CrypticVPN here on hf.) You are also protected from being doxed from your real location. You can also access exclusive american content. Neverthless let`s move on to the actual tutorial.
What you`ll need:
WiFi Connection
Laptop with LAN port
VPN (Virtual Private Network)
Ethernet Cable
If you don`t already have a VPN purchase one or download the free ones below. (Note that free VPN`s tend to be slower and don`t offer DDoS protection.)
You must login or register to view this content. (Very easy to setup.)
You must login or register to view this content. (Decent VPN)
You can purchase my personal favorite paid VPN below.
You must login or register to view this content. (500 Gbps DDoS protected, blazing fast speeds)

Tutorial:

Connect your PC to your Xbox 360/Ps3 with the LAN cable.
On the Xbox/Ps3, go to System Settings>Network then make sure that your IP and DNS settings are set to automatic. This is the Xbox default, so it should be preset if you haven't changed it.
Then go to the "Network and Sharing Center" on your PC. This is found under the start menu, utilize the search bar to find it.
In the Network and Sharing Center, click on "Manage Network Connection" in the left sidebar.
Right Click on "Local Area Connection." Then navigate to "Internet Protocol 4."

You have to Click on "Use the Following IP Address" if it isn't already set. Set IP to 192.168.0.1. Set subnet mask to 255.255.255.0. Leave the rest blank.

Next you must go to your VPN and select properties. How your VPN is setup may vary from my tutorial try to stay with me.If you are using one of the free VPN's I suggested above, connect to the VPN, go to the icon on the bottom right of your screen . Select "Network and Sharing Center," then select "View Status" on the VPN connection. Click on Properties, then navigate to the sharing tab.
Select the "Allow Other Computers to Connect Through This Connection" option in the sharing tab. Also change the "Home Networking Connection" to "Local Area Connection."
Then uncheck the "Establish Dial-Up Connection" and "Allow Other Network Users to Control" boxes.
Make sure that you are now connected to your wireless network, and your VPN. Almost done
Finally, "Test Network Connection" on your Ps3 and it should be all done.

Please feel free to spread this knowledge to other users also Enjoy my bros. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and I will do my best to answer you.

If you need a video or such, i will be more than glad to make one
Last edited by Dacoco ; 07-09-2014 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Fixed Link

The following 42 users say thank you to Dacoco for this useful post:

9c., AdvanceLobbyz, alefmello, anxify, Boliberrys, CavaloDeTroia10, Connorrox2, DAFG20, Daized, dara jihan, dustinnumba9, EliteHackzPS3, GiBU, GTA MoDz, iNDMx, Jay NaStY, jkwxyz96, Joel, Magic Kittens, moekroeman, NickBeHaxing, RawArrow, ReBuG_MoDa_FoKa, Respect_Cartman, Reyz, ROCKY_southpaw, Saint Goofy, Script Kiddie, SoloHoster, Splinx, Sweety-HD, The★A1★HAXO_oR, UkHazeOG, VIP_911, VMP, wewe king ksa, witchery, xGsc-_-Funzo, xSuperLᴏbbies, xXGRIM_REAPERXx, Young Jedi
01-09-2015, 09:24 AM #47
Darth Lizard
NextGenUpdate Elite
how ?
01-10-2015, 02:03 PM #48
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Dakota. View Post
You may think that once you`ve connected to your VPN on your computer you are now safe on xbox live/PSN and protected. I used to think the same. Until I was constantly getting hit offline I first thought it was my VPN. Then I became aware you have to manually connect your VPN to your xbox. There are many benefits from doing so such include DDoS protection (Depends if your VPN offers DDoS protection try CrypticVPN here on hf.) You are also protected from being doxed from your real location. You can also access exclusive american content. Neverthless let`s move on to the actual tutorial.
What you`ll need:
WiFi Connection
Laptop with LAN port
Ethernet Cable
If you don`t already have a VPN purchase one or download the free ones below. (Note that free VPN`s tend to be slower and don`t offer DDoS protection.)
You must login or register to view this content. (500 Gbps DDoS protected, blazing fast speeds)

Tutorial:

On the Xbox/Ps3, go to System Settings>Network then make sure that your IP and DNS settings are set to automatic. This is the Xbox default, so it should be preset if you haven't changed it.
Then go to the "Network and Sharing Center" on your PC. This is found under the start menu, utilize the search bar to find it.
In the Network and Sharing Center, click on "Manage Network Connection" in the left sidebar.

You have to Click on "Use the Following IP Address" if it isn't already set. Set IP to 192.168.0.1. Set subnet mask to 255.255.255.0. Leave the rest blank.

Next you must go to your VPN and select properties. How your VPN is setup may vary from my tutorial try to stay with me.If you are using one of the free VPN's I suggested above, connect to the VPN, go to the icon on the bottom right of your screen . Select "Network and Sharing Center," then select "View Status" on the VPN connection. Click on Properties, then navigate to the sharing tab.
Select the "Allow Other Computers to Connect Through This Connection" option in the sharing tab. Also change the "Home Networking Connection" to "Local Area Connection."
Then uncheck the "Establish Dial-Up Connection" and "Allow Other Network Users to Control" boxes.
Make sure that you are now connected to your wireless network, and your VPN. Almost done

Please feel free to spread this knowledge to other users also Enjoy my bros. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and I will do my best to answer you.

Video pleaseeeee!
01-10-2015, 09:17 PM #49
kaymarie123
Do a barrel roll!
Lol.....
01-18-2015, 03:39 PM #50
PRAMO
Save Point
thanks
01-18-2015, 03:45 PM #51
PRAMO
Save Point
thanks
01-19-2015, 12:08 AM #52
im useing 143vpn and it doesnt have a properties any where
01-19-2015, 05:31 AM #53
Ty bruh :3
01-29-2015, 05:34 AM #54
bacano115
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Dakota. View Post
You may think that once you`ve connected to your VPN on your computer you are now safe on xbox live/PSN and protected. I used to think the same. Until I was constantly getting hit offline I first thought it was my VPN. Then I became aware you have to manually connect your VPN to your xbox. There are many benefits from doing so such include DDoS protection (Depends if your VPN offers DDoS protection try CrypticVPN here on hf.) You are also protected from being doxed from your real location. You can also access exclusive american content. Neverthless let`s move on to the actual tutorial.
What you`ll need:
WiFi Connection
Laptop with LAN port
Ethernet Cable

Tutorial:

Is there a way to set a static IP on your ps3 after you have shared your connection. Everytime i log on to my ps3 with the connection shared i have to change the ip address in CCAPI to match the new one. It is frustrating!!! Anyone have any tips or advice?
02-20-2015, 01:50 PM #55
IMTn
Platinum Seller
Ty dude i like

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo