12-17-2009, 02:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just got the god damn YLOD and it blows.... there is speculation that it is due to MW2... anyone else feeling the same?
12-20-2009, 07:53 PM #11
dude i've gotten the YLOD 3 times on 2 systems.. 3 days after mw2 came out my ps3 got yellow.. its not overheating, i finally got it back dec, 7th.. guess what? 20 mins later.. YELLOW LIGHT.. this ONLY occured playing mw2.. im afraid to play it!! my friend told me about a potential "BUG" in it. im done bitching
12-20-2009, 10:06 PM #12
War Dogz
WARDOGZ1919
For all of you guys saying this is due to MW2 its not.

The first gen ps3 had bugs in it so thats why it was getting the yellow light of death but its also caused be constant gameplay

now the 2nd gen ps3 had less bugs so the only way you were to get the yellow light of death on it is if either your fan or heat sink were blown

now the 3rd gen ps3 other known as the ps3 slim has no bugs whats so ever there are two ways you can get the yellow light of death and thats if you play constantly. or like I said for the 2nd gen if the heat sink or fan were blown.

now the maximum hours you should be playing the ps3 is max 5 hours a day..

Now in some ways MW2 is to blame because YOU GUYS PLAY IT WAYYYY TO MUCH
like come on guys most of you are 10th prestige without the hacking no wonder why all of you think its because of MW2 you constantly play the thing. I know that when I get it of course I will be playing alot but you have to limit yourself

Like honestly its only been out for one month yet you guys are 10th prestige come on give the poor game a rest
Last edited by War Dogz ; 12-20-2009 at 10:10 PM.
12-20-2009, 10:18 PM #13
Meow
Former Staff
It can't be because of a game. If anything it is because you play to much. Go outside and play.

The following user thanked Meow for this useful post:

War Dogz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo